Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik, Maharashtra (VPMC Nashik) is a medical college and medical research college based in Nashik. DR. VASANTRAO PAWAR MEDICAL COLLEGE NASHIK offers 120 MBBS & 58 PG Seats. VPMC Nashik was established in 1990 and managed by Government under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The college is affiliated with MAHARASHTRA UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES. VPMC Nashik is the leading & oldest medical college in Nashik. The hospital has equipped with ultra-modern super-specialty with excellent facilities with 1000 beds.
The medical college was established in 1990, with the help of a simple hospital at Udoji Maratha boarding & Classes being run at KTHM College, At that time Intake was 100 students. It had increased to 120 in 1992. The college was shifted to 54 acres campus of Adgaon in 1992.
Admission Contact Form
Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik
Vasantdadanagar, Adgaon, NASHIK-422003.
Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik
MBBS, MD, MS
Medical College in Maharashtra
Courses recognized by Medical Council of India
Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik
The college is approved by govt. of Maharashtra and was recognized by the Medical Council of India. In this article, we will give you the point by point data about the college Fees, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish school survey.
Dr. Vasantrao Powar Medical College Courses Offered
UG MBBS Courses
PG MD MS Courses
M.S.Obs and Gyne
M.D. (General Medicine)
Dr Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik Photo Gallery
Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Admission Process
- One can apply to the school through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the affirmation Guidelines.
Step by Step: ( A Candidate have to follow these Steps for UG Counselling)
- Declaration of NEET-UG 2020 Result.
- Online Registration / Application form (https://info.mahacet.org)
- Payment of registration fees through the online payment gateway
- Publication of registered candidate’s list
- Document verification for NRI Candidate
- Physical Document verification
- Online Preferences (Choices) Filling
- Publication of Provisional State Merit list
- Declaration of the list of selected candidates of the first round
- Last date of joining to the respective college for the first round
- Commencement of Academic session
- Declaration of the list of selected candidates of the second round
- Last date of joining to the respective college for the second round
- Declaration of the list of selected candidate for Mop-Up Round
- Last date of joining to the respective colleges for Mop-Up Round
- Vacant Seats be to surrender to Private College(s)
- Last date to fill seats at the College level
- Cut-off-date of the admission process for MBBS Cut-off-date of the admission process for BDS
- Minimum age 17yrs
- The candidate should have passed
- Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination [12-Years Course],
- Senior School Certificate Examination [10+2]
- Pre-degree examination[10+2] or
- An equivalent with 12 years of schooling including the subjects of Biology, Physics & Chemistry.
Required Documents at Time of Admission
Name of the Documents Original Attested Copy
- Admit Card of NEET UG 2019
- Copy of Online Application Form (Latest ) Filled on www.dmer.org
- Nationality / Domicile Certificate or Passport Xerox Attested copy.
- NEET – UG 2019 Mark Sheets
- Voter ID ( Photo Copy )
- Adhar Card ( Photo Copy )
- HSC ( or equivalent ) Examination Mark sheet
- SSC (or equivalent ) Passing Certificate ( for Date of Birth)
- Leaving Certificate ( HSC ) or T.C.
- Cast Certificate (if applicable)
- Validity Certificate (if applicable)
- Non-Creamy layer Certificate (if applicable) Valid Up to March 2020
- Medical Fitness Certificate (As per NEET-19 Brochure)
- Self Gap Certificate (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Prof – A) From No. 16 b) IT Return, c) Income Certificate ( If Applicable )
Similar College : Santosh Medical College Fees, Cutoff, Ranking
Similar College : Subharti Medical College Fees, Cutoff, Ranking
Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Fees Structure
UG MBBS Fees
Fees Per Year
Additional Fees Per Year
|Admission Fee||1000/ –|
|Student Activity||3000/ –|
|Deposit Money||10000/ – Refundable|
|Lab Fee||5000/ –|
|Library||5000/ – Refundable|
Hostel Fees & Other Details
- Separate accommodation for UG Students.
- Separate Rooms for Boys Interns & Girls Interns.
- Separate Rooms for Boys & Girls of UG-PG Students.
- 24-hour security
- Separate warden for girls & boy’s
- Well-equipped Gymnasium.
- Huge Playground for outdoor games.
- Indoor games facility.
- Widespread, pollution-free, campus for jogging and brisk walk activity.
- Mess with Hygienic Food.
- Menu of Mess decided by students.
- Hostel Diet Committee and Dietician for governing activity.
No Ragging Campus
- Surprise & regular visit of the anti-ragging squad to Hostel
Student Mentor Program
- Every Year New batch is divided into a group of six students reporting to one Sr. Faculty for three all concerns in the study, health and any personal issue bothering them.
Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
No. of Candidates
NEET Cutoff 2020
No. of Candidates
UR/ EWS- PH
Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik Cutoff
Cutoff of Students Admitted in 2019 through All Quota
NEET Maharashtra Govt and Private Colleges Cutoff 2018
Range from Marks
NEET Maharashtra Govt and Private Colleges Cutoff 2017
|Category||NEET 2017 Marks Range|
|UR||685 – 145|
|OBC||678 – 118|
|SC||595 – 118|
|ST||599 – 118|
|PH||474 – 131|
|ST and PH||339 – 118|
|OBC – PH||510 – 118|
|SC – PH||415 – 118|
|Orthopedics||Tuberculosis & Chest|
|Obst. & Gynae.||Dermatology|
Facilities @ Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik
Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik is one of the top leading govt. medical colleges in Maharashtra In spite of the fact that the school barely offers any on-grounds Job interviews, students going from the school get set in different Healthcare organizations in India and abroad. Students are given Internships and Job encounters by means of clinical clerkships, willful logical activities.
The internship is basically the training period during which the students get to learn about the actual practice of health care so that in the future they can handle the patients independently and confidently. The duration of the internship will be of 12 months. The students are awarded the bachelor’s degree of MBBS on the successful completion of the course with training.
Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Ranking
Dr. Vasantrao Pawar Medical College Nashik Contact Details
Vasantdadanagar, Adgaon, Nashik-422003.
+91 253 2303930 / 2303247
If you have questions regarding Dr. VPMCRC Nashik, you may leave your inquiry below.