A Glimpse on Subharti University Information:
Subharti University Courses Disciplines to Know
Currently, Subharti University is offering degree courses in various such as:-
- Medical Dental
- Nursing Physiotherapy
- Paramedical Pharmacy
- Naturopathy Yogic Sciences
- Engineering Management
- Law Journalism
- Education Library
- Arts and Science and Hotel Management
Hostel Facility in Subharti University Meerut
Total 13 hostels are available in Subharti University right now and residential complex too. If you are thinking to save your travel time while living in the hostel area of the university during your course then you can also check out the hostel fees and rooms review.
Admission Overview in Subharti University:
As a student, you must check the admission overview of Subharti University Meerut. First of all, both online and offline admission facility is available for the non-medical courses of the university. However, for the admission process, the university also organized an annual entrance exam test that is known as SNET (Subharti National Eligibility Test) for the regular state-level counseling sessions. Universities also advertise courses and admission notifications through print media channels for the students. Admission Cell of Swami Vivekanand Subharti University is working from Monday to Saturday (8 AM to 4 PM).
Admission Process in Subharti University (Indian Students)
When you have so many doubts and questions in your mind regarding the admission process in Subharti University, then you must check the complete Subharti University Review to understand the admission requirements.
Documents Required for Admission to Subharti University:
Documents required at the time of Registration/Provisional admission:
- Marksheet of class X in Original and photocopy (Self-attested).
- Marksheet of class XII in original and photocopy (Self-attested).
- If a student does not have the original mark sheet but the board results declared then the print of the board website is also valid
- Graduation mark sheet in original and photocopy (Self-attested)
- Aadhar card (Self-attested by applicant)
- 4Photographs (passport size)
Offline Method to Apply for Courses in Subharti University:
The first method is offline for the students. Students can download the print of the application form. Fill the details in the form appropriately and send your form along with the demand draft of Rs 1500 by post in the favor of & Swami Vivekanand Subharti University for Meerut Cell. The complete address is Subhartipuram, NH-58, Bypass Road, Meerut –
Apply Online Through Subharti University Official Site:
One more method that is available for the students to Apply Online at Subharti University is the website of the university. You can visit the official web address of the university (that is http://www.subharti.org). In this approach, you need to fill the application form online and pay the application fee through the RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, or Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking.
Subharti University Account Details for Admission Fees:
- Account No. : 628501043169
- IFSC: ICIC 0006285
- Swami Vivekanand Subharti University
- ICICI Bank Ltd. – Rajlok Branch Meerut.
Apply Online for Subharti University Courses But Pay Offline:
One more unique method that is accessible for the students is to make sure SubhartiUniversity Online Admission is fill the application form from the website but prints the
demand draft and pay through the offline payment options.
Subharti University Address for Demand Draft of Admission:
- Central Admission Cell
- Swami Vivekanand Subharti University,
- Subhartipuram, NH-58 Bypass Road Meerut – 250005
Apply at Admission Cell in University Campus:
Students can also directly visit the University Campus to apply offline and also pay the Rs 1500 admission fee cash at the admission counter of Subharti University.
Subharti University Admission Process-International Students:
- Students who are from other countries (rather than India) must apply by filling online application of Student Global Relations with the required fee.
- International students must send the admission documents by post only.
- A place where you need to send the documents to get admission to Swami Vivekanand University is maybe the association of Indian universities or other major councils with a prescribed fee.
- In most of the courses, foreign students are not required to appear in the entrance examination of Subharti University.
- Once the documents and application are verified by the university of foreign students, then they will also get the provisional admission letter from the ISGR Cell.
- After this process completes, international students are required to submit the documents related to the Visa, Medical Certificate, Fees, and other required certificates.
- International students who are interested to get Subharti University Admission must apply for a student visa only to endorse Swami Vivekanand University for the full-time course.
- International students can submit their fees in dollars only except the students of Nepal, Bhutan, and SAARC Countries students.
Some Important Facts About Subharti University Admission Criteria:
- If you are applying for these courses, BDS, MDS, MBBS, MD, MS then you need to clear either NEET or SNET. Admission can also take place based on merit.
- You must check the course-wide and mode-wise prospects of Subharti University regarding your admission.
- University can also give admission based on marks obtained in the entrance examination to the students if the seats are vacant after the entrance test.
- Spot Test and Interview Information of Subharti Medical College will be available through the print media resources and website of the university.
- University is offering admission to the General Category Indian National and NRI Foreign Nationals too.
- Reservation policy for SC, ST, and OBC is also applicable for admission to the university.
Subharti University Course Details to Know
B. Journalism & Mass Com. BJMC-MJMC:
10+2 is the eligibility of Journalism & Mass Com.
➡ BJMC-MJMC Degree in Subharti University and course duration of the program is 3 years.
➡ Subharti is offering this program in many competitive fees and fees for the first year is 57,500.
➡ Total seats in this course are around 50.
➡ The next available graduate course in Subharti University for the students is B.com with the eligibility of 45% marks in 10+2.
➡ The duration of the program is 3 Years and the total fee for the first year is around Rs. 30,000.
➡ The total number of seats are in this program is 130.
B.Com honors are one of the prestigious degrees for commerce students and they can make a promising career after the completion of this career. Fees for the first year in this program are 37,000 Rs for the first year and eligibility to get admission in this program is 60% marks in 10+2. The total number of seats are in this program is 150.
➡ The next program that you need to be offered by Subharti Vivekanand University is B.ED and the duration of the program is around 2 years.
➡ Swami Vivekanand Subharti-University Fees for B.ED is 47,500 for the first year.
➡ The total duration of the program is 2 years with 200 seats every year.
➡ A student must graduate in any stream to apply to this course and the duration of the program is 1 year.
➡ Fees for the first year are 25,800 of this program and eligibility of the program is 45% marks in 10+2.
➡ The next popular degree course for the students in Subharti University is B.Pharma and eligibility of the program is 45% marks in 10+2 with PCB or PCM.
➡ The duration of this degree course is 4 years.
➡ and fees for the first year are 111500 for the first year.
B.Pharma (Lateral Entry):
➡ 60% marks in 10+2 in PCM or PCB is the eligibility of this program.
➡ with the 3 years, duration and program
➡ fees per INR is around 121500.
➡ B.SC is a popular undergraduate course from Swami Vivekanand University and 10+2 with 45% marks is the eligibility of this program.
There is plenty of specialization available to pursue this program for the students.
➡ The total duration of the program is 3 years and,
➡ first-year fees are around 29,000. 50 seats in each specialization are available for the students.
Are you thinking to pursue B.Tech from the top university in India? If yes, then check out the Subharti University Courses Review.
➡ A student is eligible to apply online for the B.Tech program in this university with the 10+2 45% marks with Phy., Math & Chem/Comp. Sci./ biology/).
➡ The duration of the program is 4 years and
➡ the total fees of this course are INR 82,000 for the first year.
➡ 10+2 PCB with 50% marks 40% for SC/ST is the eligibility to apply in the Subharti University MBBS College.
➡ The duration of the program is 5.5 years and
➡ fees for the first year are 2,00,000.
Swami Vivekanand Subharti University Distance Education Review:
Subharti University Students Login:
You must have your enrolment verification number for the login process at the portal.
How to Check Subharti University Distance Education Result?
Students can download the Subharti University Distance Education Marksheet from the official site of Subharti University Distance education by visiting the result page and entering the enrolment number.
Swami Vivekananda Subharti University Faculty List:
|Arts and Social Science (Founded in 2009)||Dental Science (Founded in 1997)|
|Education (Founded in 2008)||Engineering and Technology (Founded in 2005)|
|Hotel Management (Founded in 2009)||Journalism and Mass Communication (Founded in 2008)|
|Law (Founded in 2002)||Library Science (Founded in. 2011)|
|Management and Commerce (Founded in 2008)||Medical (Founded in 2000)|
|Nursing (Founded in 2000)||Para-Medical Sciences (Founded in 1999)|
|Pharmacy (Founded in 2009)||Science (Founded in 2012)|
Q1). What is the Subharti University Admission Helpline for On-Campus Regular Program?
0121 6675090 / 9045954345 / 9045954346 are the Helpline Numbers of Subharti University.
Q2). What is the official email address of Subharti University for regular programs?
Write an email regarding any concern:-firstname.lastname@example.org
Q3). What is the Subharti University Admission Helpline for Distance Program?
Q4). What is the Subharti University Admission Helpline for International students?
+91-121-6678000 (EXT–2724/2723) or +91-9639010168 or write an Email to email@example.com.
Q5). Is Subharti University A Government College?
No Subharti University is a Private College in Meerut.
Q6). What are the flagship programs of the university?
UG Diploma, MA, Journalism, and UG in Medical
Q7). What are the admission criteria at Subharti University?
Based on Merit and Entrance Test
Q8). Which is the current model of accepting applications from this university?
Q9). Is Subharti College offering scholarships to the students?
Q10). What are the top placement companies of Subharti University?
Genpact, Amazon, Micromax, Adobe, HCL, Cognizant, Honda
Q11). What is the official website or web address of Subharti University?
Q12). What is the medium of study at Subharti University?
English is the only medium of study in this college
|Address||NH-58, Delhi-Haridwar, Meerut Bypass Rd, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh 250005|
If you have any queries regarding Subharti University, leave your comment below-
2 thoughts on “Subharti University- Review, Courses, Fees Structure, Result & Admission ”