Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy, Kolhapur was established in 1996. The college is approved by govt. of Maharastra and was recognized by Pharmacy Council of India. In this article, we will give you the point by point data about Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy, Kolhapur Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish school survey.
Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy, Kolhapur well known for giving present-day offices and best support of its students.
|Name of Institute||Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy, Kolhapur|
|Famous Name||BV College of Pharmacy Kolhapur|
|Year of Establishment||1996|
|Affiliation to||BharatiVidyapeeth University (Deemed), Pune|
|Courses Offered||B.Pharm, M.Pham, PhD.|
|Category||Pharmacy Colleges in India|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by|
On this page
- 1.1 BV College of Pharmacy Courses
- 1.2 BV College of Pharmacy Gallery
- 1.4 BV College of Pharmacy Admission Process
- 1.5 BV College of Pharmacy, Kolhapur Qualification Criteria
- 1.6 BV College of Pharmacy Fee Structure
- 1.7 BV College of Pharmacy Hostel Fees
- 1.9 BV College of Pharmacy Ranking & Reputation
- 1.10 BV College of Pharmacy Package Offered
- 1.11 BV College of Pharmacy Contact Details
- 1.12 Share this:
- 1.13 Similar Colleges
BV College of Pharmacy Courses
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||60||4 years|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (Lateral)||N/A||3 years|
|Master of Pharmacy||40||2 years|
BV College of Pharmacy Gallery
BV College of Pharmacy Admission Process
- Admission to B.Pharm depends on the execution in MHT CET
- M.Pharm confirmation depends on the substantial score in GPAT.
- Admission to PhD depends on a passageway test and individual meeting directed by the establishment.
- Affirmation Seeker should full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the confirmation Guidelines.
BV College of Pharmacy, Kolhapur Qualification Criteria
- Applicants must be 10+2 passed with no less than 60% imprints from a perceived school with subjects English, Physics, Math, and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
- The Aspirant Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or a proportionate degree from a perceived college with 60% or equal CGPA and substantial GPAT/GATE are qualified for confirmation.
BV College of Pharmacy Fee Structure
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||₹1,05,000|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy (Lateral)||₹1,05,000|
|Master of Pharmacy||₹63,400|
BV College of Pharmacy Hostel Fees
|Hostel||Location||Charge||Internet||Air Condition||Loundary||Power BackUp|
|Boys /Girls||In Campus||N/A||Available||Available||Available||Available|
BV College of Pharmacy Ranking & Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rating||Reputation||Education||Faculty||Infrastructure||Previous rating||Placement|
|BVP College of Pharmacy||7.8/10||Good College||7.8/10||Good||Good||7.6/10||Good|
BV College of Pharmacy Package Offered
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|4 to 6 lacks||3.5 to 4 needs|
BV College of Pharmacy Contact Details
|Address||Near Chitranagri, Kolhapur Dist.Kolhapur,Kolhapur,Maharashtra|
Recieve most recent news and updates of Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy, Kolhapur through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
If you have questions regarding Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy, Kolhapur, you may leave your enquiry below.