- 1 Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad
- 2 Recognition, Affiliation, & Accreditation
- 3 Courses Offered & Fees Structure @ Santosh medical college Ghaziabad
- 4 Santosh Medical College Review, Ranking & Awards
- 5 Santosh Hospital Ghaziabad
- 6 Santosh Medical College Cutoff
- 7 Facilities
- 8 Santosh medical college faculty
- 9 Santosh Medical College Admission Procedure
- 10 Departments @ SMCH Ghaziabad
- 11 FAQ’S
- 12 Photo Gallery
- 13 Santosh Medical College Contacts Details
- 14 How To Reach
Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad
Santosh Medical College is a renowned medical college in Delhi/NCR. As far as connectivity is concerned, the medical college is directly connected by metro, rail, and airport.
Santosh Medical College is the oldest medical college in Uttar Pradesh, it was established in 1995 by Maharaji Educational Trust. It is located in the heart of Ghaziabad.
In this article, you’ll get the information regarding fees, courses, ranking, review, contact & cutoff details of the medical college.
Admission Contact Form:
Santosh Medical College, Ghaziabad
Santosh Medical college is affiliated with self-financed Santosh Deemed to be University(2007-2021). Previously(1996-2007), it was affiliated with CCS University Meerut. The college is recognized by NMC.
|College Name||Santosh Medical College|
|Also Known as||SMCH Pratap Vihar|
|Courses||MBBS, MD, MS|
|Hostel||yes(Girls & Boys)|
|Category||Medical College in Uttar Pradesh|
|MBBS Intake||100 Seats|
|Counselling Conducted by||DGHS(Directorate General of Health Services)|
|Location||Pratap Vihar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by the Medical Council of India|
Read Also: Sims Hapur Cutoff, Fees, Courses, Ranking
Recognition, Affiliation, & Accreditation
- Affiliation: Santosh Deemed to be University
- Recognition: MCI & DGHS
- Accrediation: NAAC
Courses Offered & Fees Structure @ Santosh medical college Ghaziabad
Santosh Medical College courses offered, seat intake and course duration is mentioned below in detail:-
Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad PG Fees 2021
Here are the details of Santosh Medical College MBBS Fees, and Santosh Medical College PG Fees structure for the session 2021 year-wise.
Santosh Medical College MBBS Fees are mentioned below in Yearly mode(students can pay it through quarterly mode).
|Course Name||Fees Per Year||Intake|
|Obstetrics & Gynae.||5500000||5|
|MS – General Surgery||3500000||10|
|Obst. & Gynae.||NA||02|
|Orthopedics (Occupational Therapy)||NA||02|
|Paediatric & Preventive Dentistry||NA||NA|
|Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopaedics||NA||NA|
Hostel Fee Structure for PG Students:
MD/MS Students Hostel Facility & Fee Structure(Per Year) for 1stYear Students joining at Santosh Medical College & Hospital Ghaziabad.
|Type of Hostel||Boys||Girls|
|Twin Sharing(Non A.C.)||200000/-||200000/-|
|Single Sharing(Non A.C.)||300000/-||300000/-|
Hostel Fees for UG Students
|Course||Fees Per Year||Other Fees|
List of articles to be brought by admitted students while reporting at Hostel.
- Bed Sheets
- Blanket/ Quilt
- Key & Lock
- Soap, Shampoo, Towel
Santosh Medical College Review, Ranking & Awards
- The College received the 2nd Dialogue India Academia Awards in 2017.
- Santosh Medical College is located in the prime location of Delhi-NCR. It keeps the leading position in India. It is the oldest and Top medical college in Delhi-NCR.
Santosh Hospital Ghaziabad
Santosh Medical College Delhi-Ncr provides top-class facilities in the field of medicine and healthcare. The Hospital is located in heart of Ghaziabad.
Santosh Medical College Cutoff
NEET UG Cut off 2021 & 2020
|Category||Cutoff Marks 2021||Cutoff Marks 2020|
NEET PG Cut off 2021 & 2020
|Category||Cutoff Marks 2020||Cutoff Marks 2021|
MBBS (UG) Cutoff 2021
|Round 1 (Opening – Closing)||Round 2 (Opening – Closing)|
|49498 – 626926||51658 – 626872|
MBBS (UG) MOPUP ROUND Cut off 2021
|Category||Opening – Closing|
|General||209672 – 770969|
|NRI||837399 – 899107|
NEET-PG (Round 1 & 2) Cut off
|Course||Round 1 (Opening – Closing)||Round 2 (Opening – Closing)|
|DNB Public Health||68620 – 74090|
|MD Anaesthesia||50842 – 65692||73348 86347|
|MD Dermatology||37933 – 37933||50010 50010|
|MD General Medicine||30381 – 38337||34377 40219|
|MD Microbiology||69936 – 69936|
|MD OBG||35023 – 40453||56143 60464|
|MD Paediatrics||36071 – 86752||43310 48585|
|MD Pathology||45825 – 62686||68679 95905|
|MD Physiology||89574 – 96439|
|MD Community Medicine||43779 – 46683|
|MD Psychiatry||51219 – 56719||66920 71114|
|MD TB n Chest||21528 – 21528||60651 60651|
|MS ENT||55783 – 61700||68936 73355|
|MS General Surgery||12221 – 57682||53292 68271|
|MS Ophthalmology||36663 – 52020||63227 67082|
|MS Orthopaedics||51802 – 57505||17531 63614|
|MD Anatomy||88165 – 88165|
|Diploma in Ophthalmology||56492-56784|
|Diploma in Tuberculosis & Chest Disease||61935-61935|
|Diploma in Orthopaedics||59020-59020|
|Post Diploma in Psychological Medicine||60319-60319|
NEET-UG Cutoff Round 1
NEET UG Cut off 2019
|Category||Cut off Score(Out of 720)||Min. Qualifying Percentile|
NEET-UG Cut off 2018
|Category||Cu toff Score(Out of 720)||Min. Qualifying Percentile|
NEET PG Cut off 2019
|Category||Cut off Score(Out of 1200)||Minimum Qualifying Criteria|
NEET PG Cut off 2018
|Category||Cutoff Score(Out of 1200)||Minimum Qualifying Criteria|
A Video of University Details:
Santosh medical college faculty
SCMCH Ghaziabad has a diverse learning community consisting of dedicated faculty members filtered from the best institutions around the world.
Santosh Medical College Admission Procedure
UG PG (MBBS/MD/MS) Counselling Procedure
The counseling procedure for NEET PG and NEET UG is almost the same.
Santosh Deemed to be University comes under All India Deemed counseling that is done on website www.mcc.nic.in. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counseling.
Admission Steps in Descriptive for NEET PG Qualifiers:
Step-1:- Online Registration
Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://mcc.nic.in
- For registration, the candidate will use their NEET-PG roll no. and email ID (that was used in AI-NEET-PG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s AI-NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online(Netbanking/Credit/Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Only those candidates are eligible for choice filling who shall make a successful online payment of Rs. 2,00,000/- for MBBS seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the All India merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a printout of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- The final merit list will be displayed on the same website.
Step:4:- Online choice filling
- Visit website www.mcc.nic.in and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5:- Seat Allotment:
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
- Candidates must qualify for their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Candidates should full fill all the required eligibility made under the admission Guidelines.
UG Course Eligibility
|Exams Name||NEET UG|
|MBBS||1. The applicant must be at least 17 years old, as of December 31 of the admission year.|
|2. The age limit is 25 years for General(UR) & 30 years for SC/ST/OBC category applicants.|
|Educational Qualification||In general, the minimum eligibility for the course is 10+2 with subjects with a minimum of 50% marks in physics, chemistry, and biology.|
|General(UR) Category must secure at least 50% PCB marks and 45% for the General-PH or 40% for SC, ST & OBC.|
PG Course Eligibility
|PG Eligibility||Candidates in possession of MBBS degree/ Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate from a medical college duly recognized as per the provisions of the IMC Act.|
|Possesses either a permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS or equivalent qualification issued by the MCI/ State Medical Council.|
|Educational Qualification||Candidates who have completed one year of internship or are likely to complete the same before 31st Marsh may apply for NEET-PG 2019 through the online application system at www.nbe.edu.in|
P.hd Course Eligibility
A Master’s degree from a recognized University or any other equivalent degree to the satisfaction of the Academic Council of the University, in the relevant field.
Departments @ SMCH Ghaziabad
|TB and Chest||Obst. & Gynae.||Dermatology|
Santosh Medical College Contacts Details
|Address||Pratap Vihar, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh|
How To Reach
Comment Your Query:
If you have questions regarding “SMCH Ghaziabad“, you may leave your inquiry below, Our Expert Counsellor will answer your query.