Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya (MIMS, Mandya) is a leading government medical college located in Mandya district of Karnataka. Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya offers 150 MBBS & 48 PG Seats.
Mandya Medical College was established in 2005 and affiliated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences. It is managed by the Government under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya considered one of the most leading medical schools in South India.
The medical school is among one of the best Medical Colleges in Karnataka. Before we go to finish school audit, let us observe the key points of interest of the Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya.
On this page
- 1 Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya
- 2 Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya
- 3 Mandya Medical College Courses Offered
- 4 Mandya Medical College, Mandya Gallery
- 5 Mandya Medical College Admission Process
- 6 Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya Fee Structure
- 7 Mandya Medical College Cutoff
- 8 Departments
- 9 Mandya Medical College Facilities
- 10 Placement
- 11 Mandya Medical College, Mandya Internship
- 12 Mandya Medical College Rating and Reputation
- 13 SEE ALSO: Hassan Institute of Medical Sciences Hassan
- 14 Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya Contact Details
Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya
|Famous Name||Mandya Medical College|
|Affiliation to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Courses||MBBS, MD, MS|
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
|Telephone no||08232-222086, 231197|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Medical Council of India|
Admission Contact Form:
Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya
MIMS, Mandya was established in 2005. The college is approved by govt. of Karnataka and was recognized by the Medical Council of India. In this article, we will give you the point by point data about the college Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish school survey.
Mandya Medical College, Mandya well known for giving present-day offices and best support of its patients. It is one of the busiest doctor’s facilities of state and in India with a bed check of around 500. The normal day by day OPD patients is one of the most astounding in India.
Mandya Medical College Courses Offered
|MS – Orthopaedics||3|
|MD – General Medicine||11|
|MS – ENT||4|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||4|
|MD – Dermatology, Vene.||4|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||2|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||2|
|MD – Pathology||4|
|MD – Community Medicine||2|
Mandya Medical College, Mandya Gallery
Mandya Medical College Admission Process
- One can apply to the school through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the affirmation Guidelines.
- Applicants ought to have passed class 10+2 or comparable examination with at least half stamps (40% in the event of SC/ST competitors) in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology took together. Hopefuls showing up in the qualifying examination may likewise apply.
- Graduation and Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
- Twelfth or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equal exam directed by any State Board or Equivalent. All SC/ST competitors have an unwinding of 5% of the base total.
Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya Fee Structure
MBBS, MD Fees
|Course||Fees Per Year|
|Hostel||Girls | Boys|
|Fees||4000 per yr.|
Mandya Medical College Cutoff
MBBS Cut Off 2016
|General Merit Hyderabad||1839|
|General Merit Rural||2781|
|General Merit Kannada||3891|
|General Merit Rural Hyderabad||4891|
Expected Cutoff For NEET 2018
|Category||Range of Marks||Qualifying Criteria|
|UR||686 – 469||50 Percentile|
|OBC/St/OBC||469 – 466||40 Percentile|
|UR – PH||467 – 213||45 Percentile|
|OBC/ST/SC – PH||214 – 211||40 Percentile|
|Orthopedics||Tuberculosis & Chest|
|Obst. & Gynae.||Dermatology|
Mandya Medical College Facilities
MIMS Mandya is one of the top leading govt. medical colleges in Karnataka. In spite of the fact that the school barely offers any on-grounds Job interviews, students going from the school get set in different Healthcare organizations in India and abroad. Students are given Internships and Job encounters by means of clinical clerkships, willful logical activities.
Mandya Medical College, Mandya Internship
The internship is basically the training period during which the students get to learn about the actual practice of health care so that in future they can handle the patients independently and confidently. The duration of the internship will be of 12 months. The students are awarded the bachelor’s degree of MBBS on the successful completion of the course with training.
Mandya Medical College Rating and Reputation
ALSO SEE: JJM Medical College, Davangere
Mandya Institute of Medical Sciences, Mandya Contact Details
|Address||Bangalore-Mysore Road, Mandya, Karnataka|
|Telephone No.||08232-222086, 231197|