Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College and Hospital Sangli (BVDUMCH, Sangali) is a medical college and medical research college based in Maharashtra. The College offers MBBS 150 Seats PG 47 Seats. BVP Sangli was established in 2005 and managed by Trust under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli considered among one of the most leading medical schools in West India. The Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Sangli is located in Maharashtra, India to give top-notch Education and great climate.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli: The medical school is among one of the best Medical Colleges in Maharastra. Before we go to finish school audit, let us observe the key points of interest of Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College.
On this page
- 2 Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli
- 2.1 Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Courses
- 2.3 Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Gallery
- 2.5 Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Admission criteria
- 2.6 BVP Medical College Eligibility Criteria
- 2.7 Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Fees
- 2.8 Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Fees (Girls/Boys)
- 2.9 Bharti Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Cutoff
- 2.11 Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Departments
- 2.12 Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Facilities
- 2.13 Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Ranking and Reputation
- 2.14 Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Contact Details
- 2.15 Share this:
- 2.16 Similar Colleges
|Name of Institute||Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College and Hospital, Sangli|
|Famous Name||Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College|
|Location||Wanlesswadi, SangliMiraj Road, Sangli, Maharashtra|
|Year of Establishment||2005|
|Affiliation to||Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed), Pune|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
|Telephone No||0233-2212777, 2212780|
|Recognition||Courses Recognized by Medical Council of India|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli was established in 2005. The college is approved by govt. of Maharashtra and was recognized by Medical Council of India. In this article, we will give you the point by point data about BVP Deemed University Sangli Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish school survey.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College and Hospital Sangli well known for giving present-day offices and best support of its patients. It is one of the busiest doctor’s facilities of state and in India with the bed check of around 500. The normal day by day OPD patients is one of the most astounding in India.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Courses
|Sl.No.||Course Name||Intake (Seats)|
|2||MD – Psychiatry||1|
|3||MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy||1|
|4||MD – Pharmacology||2|
|5||MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||2|
|6||MD – Pathology||2|
|7||MD – Microbiology||3|
|8||MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||3|
|9||MD – Physiology||3|
|10||MD – Anaesthesiology||4|
|11||MD – Paediatrics||4|
|12||MD – General Medicine||5|
|13||MS – ENT||1|
|14||MD/MS – Obstetrtics & Gynaecology||2|
|15||MS – Orthopaedics||3|
|16||MD/MS – Anatomy||3|
|17||MS – General Surgery||4|
|18||MD/MS – Ophthalmology||4|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Gallery
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Admission criteria
- Aspirants can apply to the school through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
BVP Medical College Eligibility Criteria
- Aspirants ought to have passed class 10+2 or comparable examination with at least 50% (40% if there should arise an occurrence of SC/ST competitors) in English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology took together.
- Applicants showing up in the qualifying examination may likewise apply.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
- Twelfth or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any identical exam directed by any State Board or Equivalent. All SC/ST Aspirants have an relaxasation of 5% in the base total.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Fees
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Fees (Girls/Boys)
|Location||Charge||Internet||Air Condition||Loundary||Power BackUp|
Bharti Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Cutoff
NEET Maharashtra Govt. and Private Colleges Cutoff 2018
|Categories||Range from Marks||Percentile (%)|
|Other Backward Class||630-82||40|
NEET Maharashtra Govt and Private Colleges Cutoff 2017
|UR-General||685 – 145|
|Other Backward Classes||678 – 118|
|Schedule Caste||595 – 118|
|Schedule Tribes||599 – 118|
|Open and Physical Handicapped||474 – 131|
|ST and PH||339 – 118|
|OBC-PH||510 – 118|
|SC-Physically Disabled||415 – 118|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Departments
- Forensic Medicine
- Community medicine
- General medicine
- Tb & Chest
- General surgery
- Obst. & Gynae.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Facilities
- Animal house
- Postmortem block
- Blood bank Textbooks
- Reference books
- 24 Hours Electricity
- Central Library
- Lecture Theatres
- Examination halls
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Ranking and Reputation
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Contact Details
|Address||Wanlesswadi, SangliMiraj Road, ,Sangli,Maharashtra|
|Telephone No.||0233-2212777, 2212780|
Recieve most recent news and updates of Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
If you have questions regarding Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College you may leave your enquiry below.