Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College, Sangli was established in 2005 with the 100 MBBS intake admissions per year. Presently have the 150 MBBS intake students and it was increased in 2017. The university also runs Postgraduate programs, having an intake of 47 candidates in 17 different departments every year.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli is a leading medical college in Sangli, Maharashtra. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed to be University Sangli is one of the best Deemed University in West India & recognized by MCI.
The college is a multi-storied, spacious building, well ventilated, with an area of 2.5 lakh square feet. The college is well-equipped with laboratories and has become a center for academic excellence. Before we go to finish school audit, let us observe the key points of interest of Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College.
- 1 Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College and Hospital, Sangli
- 2 Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli
- 3 Courses Offered @ Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli
- 4 Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Gallery
- 5 Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Admission criteria
- 6 Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Fees Structure
- 7 Bharti Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Cutoff
- 8 Departments
- 9 Facilities
- 10 Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Ranking
- 11 Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Contact Details
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Medical College and Hospital, Sangli
|Famous Name||Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College|
|Location||Wanlesswadi, Sangli Miraj Road, Sangli, Maharashtra|
|Affiliation to||Bharati Vidyapeeth University (Deemed), Pune|
|Courses||MBBS, MD, MS|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
|Telephone No||0233-2212777, 2212780|
|How to Reach||Nearest Railway Stations:|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli
The college is approved by govt. of Maharashtra and was recognized by the Medical Council of India. In this article, we will give you the point by point data about BVP Deemed University Sangli Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities.
Courses Offered @ Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli
|Sl.No.||Course Name||Intake (Seats)|
|2||MD – Psychiatry||1|
|3||MD – Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||1|
|4||MD – Pharmacology||2|
|5||MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||2|
|6||MD – Pathology||2|
|7||MD – Microbiology||3|
|8||MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||3|
|9||MD – Physiology||3|
|10||MD – Anaesthesiology||4|
|11||MD – Paediatrics||4|
|12||MD – General Medicine||5|
|13||MS – ENT||1|
|14||MD/MS – Obstetrtics & Gynaecology||2|
|15||MS – Orthopaedics||3|
|16||MD/MS – Anatomy||3|
|17||MS – General Surgery||4|
|18||MD/MS – Ophthalmology||4|
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Gallery
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Admission criteria
UG PG (MBBS/MD/MS) Counselling Procedure
Bharti Vidyapeeth University Sangli comes under All India Deemed counseling that is done on website http://www.mcc.nic.in. Below we have mentioned step by step process of counseling.
Step-1:- Online Registration
Candidates can apply online by visiting the website https://mcc.nic.in
- For registration, the candidate will use their NEET-PG roll no. and email ID (that was used in AI-NEET-PG registration) and follow instructions on the screen.
- Thereafter the candidate’s AI-NEET-PG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online(Netbanking/Credit/Debit Card) payment of 2,000/ rupees after which SMS will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI-NEET PG registration) confirming successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get a Transaction number and registration number on their registered mobile number.
Step-2: Online Security Money Payment
- Only those candidates are eligible for choice filling who shall make a successful online payment of Rs. 2,00,000/- for MBBS seats as security money.
- After paying for security money and after the All India merit list has been declared, the online seat choice filling option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- Candidates would be able to take a print out of his/her online payment receipt.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- The final merit list will be displayed on the same website.
Step:4:- Online choice filling
- Visit website www.mcc.nic.in and click on the choice filling.
- After login, the choice filling can be done several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and Lock.
- After choice filling, seat allotment results will be displayed online.
Step-5:- Seat Allotment:
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment will be displayed.
- The Aspirants can apply to the school through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Aspirants ought to have passed class 10+2 or comparable examination with at least 50% (40% if there should arise an occurrence of SC/ST competitors) in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology took together.
- Applicants showing up in the qualifying examination may likewise apply.
- Graduation and Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Fees Structure
UG MBBS Fees
PG MD MS Fees
|MD Anatomy||7,50,000||30000 USD|
|MD Microbiology||7,50,000||30000 USD|
|MD Community Medicine|
|MD Pathology||14,80,000||60,000 USD|
|MD Radio Diagnosis||22,00,000||85000 USD|
|MD Derm. Ven. Lap|
|MS Obs. & Gynae|
|MD Gen Medicine|
|MD Pshychry||20,00,000||81,000 USD|
|MS Gen. Surgery|
|MD Emergency Medicine||– –||81,000 USD|
|MD Pulmonary Medicine|
|DCP Clinical Pathology||– –||30000 USD|
|Other Diploma||– –||65000 USD|
Hostel Fees (Girls/Boys)
|Location||Fees Per Yr.||Internet||Air Condition||Laundry||Power BackUp|
Bharti Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Cutoff
NEET Maharashtra Govt. and Private Colleges Cutoff 2018
|Categories||Range from Marks||Percentile (%)|
NEET Maharashtra Govt and Private Colleges Cutoff 2017
|UR||685 – 145|
|OBC||678 – 118|
|SC||595 – 118|
|ST||599 – 118|
|PH-UR||474 – 131|
|ST-PH||339 – 118|
|OBC-PH||510 – 118|
|SC-PH||415 – 118|
- Forensic Medicine
- Community medicine
- General medicine
- Tb & Chest
- General surgery
- Obst. & Gynae.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Ranking
Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli Contact Details
|Address||Wanlesswadi, Sangli Miraj Road, Sangli, Maharashtra|
|Telephone No.||0233-2212777, 2212780|
Receive most recent news and updates of Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
If you have questions regarding Bharati Vidyapeeth Medical College Sangli you may leave your inquiry below.