Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS Karwar) is a medical college and medical research college based in Karwar. Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar offers 150 MBBS Seats. KIMS Karwar was established in 2016 and managed by Government under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Karwar Medical College is a government Medical college it means you won’t be lacking patients there. Which is most important thing. Other things are manageable.
Karwar is a very beautiful place. Those friends, who have been allotted this college through kea are very lucky.
The medical school is among one of the best Medical Colleges in Karwar. Before we go to finish school audit, let us observe the key points of interest of Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar.
- 1 Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar
- 2 Courses Offered @ Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences
- 3 Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar Photo Gallery
- 4 Karwar Medical College, Karwar Admission Process
- 5 Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences Fees Structure
- 6 Karwar Inst. of Medical Sciences Karwar NEET Cut Off
- 7 Facilities @ Karwar Medical College
- 8 Ranking and Reputation of Karwar Medical College
- 9 Karwar Inst. of Medical Sciences Contact Details
Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar
|Institute||Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar|
|Famous Name||Karwar Medical College|
|Affiliation to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
|Telephone no||08382 226650|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Medical Council of India|
Admission Contact Form:
The college is approved by govt. of Karnataka and was recognized by the Medical Council of India.
In this article, we will give you the point by point data about KIMS Karwar Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish school survey.
Karwar Medical College, Karwar well known for giving present-day offices and the best support of its patients. It is one of the busiest doctor’s facilities of state and in India with a bed check of around 500. The normal day by day OPD patients is one of the most astounding in India.
Courses Offered @ Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences
|MBBS||150||4.5 Years + 1 Year Internship|
Karwar Institute of Medical Sciences, Karwar Photo Gallery
Karwar Medical College, Karwar Admission Process
- Confirmation is made however Karnataka state therapeutic examination ( KCET)
- One can apply to the school through their NEET Medical Scorecard led by the expert.
- Applying must full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the affirmation Guidelines.
- 10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportionate exam directed by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have secured a base half Aggregate.
- The understudy is more likely than not passed twelfth or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportionate exam directed by any State Board or Equivalent.
- All SC/ST applicants have an unwinding of 5% of the base total.
Fees Per Year
Karwar Inst. of Medical Sciences Karwar NEET Cut Off
NEET Cutoff 2019
|Category||Cutoff out of 720||Qualifying Percentile|
|OBC/SC/ST- PH||107||40th Percentile|
Cutoff 2018 1st Round
|Category||Opening Rank(AI)||Closing Rank(AI)|
MBBS Cut Off 2017 1st Round
MBBS Cut Off 2017 2nd Round
MBBS Cut Off 2016 1st Round
MBBS Cut Off 2016 2nd Round
Facilities @ Karwar Medical College
Ranking and Reputation of Karwar Medical College
|Name of Institute||Rating||Reputation||Education||Faculty||Infrastructure|
|Address||District Hospital Premises, M G Road, Karwar, Karnataka|
|Fax No.||08382 220364|
- Receive most recent news and updates of Karwar Medical College through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
- If you have questions regarding Karwar Medical College Karwar, you may leave your inquiry below.