M.D. Anatomy is a non-clinical branch in postgraduate after MBBS Course. The purpose of M.D. Anatomy is to create specialists who would provide high-quality health care and advance research & training.
The main objective of Study M.D. Anatomy is to make a doctor become a capable faculty and researcher in the field of anatomy. 268 private and government colleges in India offering a total of 853 MD Anatomy seats.
Achievement After completion of M.D. Anatomy degree, doctors are ready for the following
- Professionalism attitude & Communication skills
- Knowledge of Anatomy
- Teaching Anatomy
- Problem Solving
The Real question – coming in your mind:
- is this course worthy for me or my children?
- Will I get a good career after doing this course?
in this article, you will get all your questions arising in your mind.
On this page
- 1 MD Anatomy (Doctorate of Medicine)
- 2 M.D Anatomy Course Duration
- 3 The career scope after M.S. Anatomy
- 4 M.D. Anatomy Fees Structure
- 5 Syllabus of M.D. Anatomy
- 6 Admission Procedure of M.D. Anatomy
- 7 Salary offered for M.D. Anatomy (Doctorate of Medicine)
- 8 Top Government and Private Medical college in India for M.D. Anatomy.
- 9 M.D. Anatomy Cutoff of Top Ranking Medical Colleges
- 10 Placements Stats of M.D Anatomy
- 11 Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
MD Anatomy (Doctorate of Medicine)
|Full-Form of M.D.||Doctorate of Medicine|
|Age limit||No limit|
|Avg. Package||8 Lacs Per Year|
|Avg. Fees||5000 to 5 Lacs Per year|
|Total Seats in India||853|
|No. of Colleges offering M.D Anatomy||268|
|Eligibility||MBBS passed from MCI Recognized institute.|
|Job Title||Medical Coder, Anatomy Lecturer, Medical Transcriptionist Etc.|
Admission Contact Form
M.D Anatomy Course Duration
Duration: 3 Years ( Two years for those who have done 2 years PG Diploma in the same subject)
The career scope after M.S. Anatomy
There is a very good career scope after M.D anatomy, one can work in a private or govt. college as a faculty. They can work in a hospital and can run their own hospitals.
M.D. Anatomy Fees Structure
Fees of M.S. Anatomy vary from 1000 to 5lacs per year, Govt college having minimum fees wherever private college is having fees up to 5 lacs.
Syllabus of M.D. Anatomy
Syllabus of anatomy divided into 9 sections. Which are mentioned below
- Gross Anatomy
- Histochemical methods
- Applied anatomy
- Radiology & Surface marking
Admission Procedure of M.D. Anatomy
PG Admissions is done on the basis of NEET PG Score of concern candidate conducted by NTA(National Testing Agency). After the NEET PG Results, counseling is conducted by the state quota seats and all India seats.
Salary offered for M.D. Anatomy (Doctorate of Medicine)
According to payscale, the average salary offered is 1.5 lacs for MD is given below.
Top Government and Private Medical college in India for M.D. Anatomy.
Top 10 Govt. Medical College
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences New Delhi
- Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi
- University College of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi
- King George’s Medical University, Lucknow
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Puducherry
- Institute of Medical Sciences Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi
- Government Medical College and Hospital, Chandigarh
- Lady Hardinge Medical College for Women, New Delhi
- Armed Forces Medical College, Pune
- Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam
Top 10 Private Medical College
- Christian Medical College, Vellore
- Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
- St John’s National Academy of Health Sciences, Bangalore
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College and Research Institute, Chennai
- JSS Medical College, Mysore
- Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, New Delhi
- SRM Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Chennai
- Dayanand Medical College and Hospital, Ludhiana
M.D. Anatomy Cutoff of Top Ranking Medical Colleges
|VMMC New Delhi||21447||36394||73207||42446|
Placements Stats of M.D Anatomy
- Johnson & Johnson
- Kaiser Permanente
- HCA Physician Services
- Fairview Hospital
- Methodist Healthcare
- Fortis Healthcare
- Max Healthcare
- Apollo Group, Inc.
- Sir Ganga Ram Hospital
- Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital
- Healthcare Management Centres
- Armed Forces
- Research & Educational Institutes
- Private Nursing Homes
- Clinical Mentoring Services.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Question: What are the job opportunities in abroad after passing MD?
Answer: There are few career opportunities in India and Abroad:
Question: What are the career opportunities after doing MD Anatomy?
Answer: Above mentioned answer is valid for this question.
If you have questions regarding M.D. Anatomy Course, you may leave your inquiry below.