When you are looking for the choices in top medical colleges in Delhi NCR, then the name of Santosh Medical College always ranks on the top position. 1995 was the established year of the college. Now, this college has become the top institution in India. It is the one-stop destination for the candidates to study medicine in Delhi NCR.
University is offered courses since 1996. Initially the intake capacity of the college was 50 students per year in the medical college. However, from 2005 onwards the college was registered and recognized by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of the Government of India. At that time, MBBS seats in Santosh Medical College had been increased up to 100.
Let’s check the information of 10 things to know about Santosh Deemed to be University in this article.
- 1 1. It is a “deemed to be university”
- 2 2. NEET UG is an Entrance Test to Get Admission in MBBS
- 3 3. DGHS Conduct Santosh Medical College Counselling
- 4 4. Best Private Medical College in Delhi NCR
- 5 5. Security Money in Santosh Medical College
- 6 6. Santosh Hospital
- 7 7. MBBS Intake Capacity in Santosh Medical College
- 8 8. Santosh University is Also Offering Courses Under NEET PG
- 9 9. Santosh Medical College MBBS Fees
- 10 10. Ranks in Top 10 Medical Colleges of Delhi NCR
- 11 The Bottom Line
1. It is a “deemed to be university”
Santosh Medical University has the tag of deemed to be university. If you know about the Deemed University Meaning then you can understand the fact that deemed universities are known for the excellent medical education and training in India.
2. NEET UG is an Entrance Test to Get Admission in MBBS
On the other hand, if your first preference is MBBS in India from this college, then you need to clear the NEET UG exam. This exam is compulsory for the students to get admission to any deemed university medical college.
3. DGHS Conduct Santosh Medical College Counselling
Which authority is responsible to conduct MBBS admission counselling in Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad? Students need to register through the central government counselling process conducted by DGHS.
4. Best Private Medical College in Delhi NCR
As a matter of fact, Santosh University, Ghaziabad is known as the best private medical college in Delhi. This college is known for its excellent medical education quality and training. Therefore, if you are thinking to study in the topmost medical college in India, then Santosh University, Ghaziabad is the right choice for you.
5. Security Money in Santosh Medical College
What is the security money in Santosh Medical College Ghaziabad? It is the question of so many students who are thinking to know about the refundable fee. Security money is refundable for the students. Candidates need to pay 2,00,000 in this college as security money.
6. Santosh Hospital
7. MBBS Intake Capacity in Santosh Medical College
Students must know about the MBBS intake capacity of Santosh Deemed to be University because with this they can get an idea about the admission chances. Therefore, the total number of seats for the MBBS course in this college is 100.
8. Santosh University is Also Offering Courses Under NEET PG
Santosh Medical College is not only offering UG courses but also offering PG Courses such as MD, MS, and PG Diploma Courses. However, students need to clear the exam of NEET PG to apply for these courses’ admission.
9. Santosh Medical College MBBS Fees
Santosh Medical College fee structure is also the major thing to know for the candidates that they can’t ignore. The first four-year fee in the college is INR 24,00,000 and for the last year, the fee is INR 12,00,000 in this college for MBBS Course.
10. Ranks in Top 10 Medical Colleges of Delhi NCR
Santosh Medical College ranks in the list of top 10 private medical colleges in Delhi NCR. Placement opportunities are also comprehensive of this college.
The Bottom Line
Hence, it’s all about the things that you need to know about Santosh Medical College. These top 10 things about Santosh University, Ghaziabad are enough to tell you about the importance of these colleges.
NEET is a compulsory exam for both UG and PG level for the students. You can’t take admission in any course of the medical college, if you had not clear the NEET Exam. Once, your NEET Result declared then students can fill the name of this college in the choice filling and locking process.