National Eligibility cum entrance test is the single window exam in India for MBBS and BDS courses. Most of the students who are preparing for this examination already checked the official dates. However, checking the information of NEET Form 2022 is also a crucial thing for the student.
You must know about the dates of the form, registration dates, and process too. These things allow you to determine the complete path to reach the destination of the MBBS and BDS course. MBBS in India is the first preference of NEET aspirants.
Therefore, make sure that you know about the official dates. May and June are the two major months in which the NEET exam will be held. On the other hand, NEET form 2022 will be released in March month.
We advise to students for checking the NEET exam answer key after the NEET UG Exam. There are so many institutes that launch the answer key of NEET. By matching your answers with the answer key, you can get an idea about your market.
Now visit the Best NEET Rank Predictor. Here you need to add the name, category, state, number of marks in the rank predictor. Click on the “predict my rank now”. Get the information of your NEET rank based on the previous year’s stats. Thus, with this, you can know about the name of the college where your admission chances are high.
Registration Link of NEET Application Form 2022
The official website for the registration link of NEET Form 2022 is @ https://neet.nta.nic.in/. You can visit the official website to view the NEET application form directly. NEET form is the first step to becoming a doctor for the candidates.
If you want to appear in the NEET-UG examination, then first fill out the NEET application form 2022. NEET Form 2022 Dates will be announced soon by the national testing agency. If you want to view the official dates then visit the official portal of NTA.
Key Highlights of NEET Form 2022
Candidates Can Apply Online Only
Candidates can apply online only NEET application form 2022. There is no offline form provision right now and candidates are required to fill out the application form from the NTA official website online.
First of all, candidates are required to avoid multiple form submissions for the NEET exam. It may also become the reason for application rejection.
Hence, once you submit the NEET Form 2022, then you can receive all communication through Email and Phone Numbers.
NEET Online Registration Open Soon
NTA NEET is the website, where you can explore the NEET exam online registration link. You can fill out the application form and upload the documents such as signatures and photos. Pay the application fee and print the application form.
The correction window will also open soon for those candidates who want to make changes or edit any kind of mistakes.
Eligibility Criteria of NEET 2022
- Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria for the NEET exam.
- Students must complete class 12th with physics, chemistry, biology, and English subjects.
- Students who are appearing in class 12th or waiting for the results can also apply for the NEET exam.
- Candidate must secure 50% marks in class 12th and 45% marks for PWD candidates, 40% marks for SC and ST Candidates.
- There is no Upper Age Limit for NEET right now as per the rules.
How to Apply for NEET Registration 2022?
- Visit the official website using your device.
- Click on NEET 2022 and then New Registration to get started.
- Join NEET 2022 with your mobile number and email address.
- Enter your personal information and upload all the necessary documents, such as your 12th-grade diploma, thumbprint, signature, and photograph.
- Lastly, confirm your candidature by paying the NEET 2022 Application Fee.
- You will receive your Registration Number as soon as your form is submitted.
- The registration for NEET 2022 can then be completed in this manner
The Bottom Line
NEET Application form 2022 will live soon and you can read the articles to stay updated with the right information. NEET is a major entrance test for medical courses in India. If you are thinking to pursue higher medical education then you must clear this exam.