A leading government medical college located in the Uttar Pradesh State is AIIMS, Gorakhpur. A full-fledged review of All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS Courses, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Ranking, Admission, Facilities, and Infrastructure is now in this article.
Gorakhpur is one of the developing cities in Uttar Pradesh. AIIMS Gorakhpur is another branch of the All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
|Name||All India Institute of Medical Science Gorakhpur|
AIIMS Gorakhpur or Gorakhpur AIIMS
Gorakhpur Uttar Pradesh
All India Institute of Medical Science
Counselling Conducted Authority
Yes (Male and Female)
Medical Colleges in Uttar Pradesh
AIIMS, Gorakhpur Gallery
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Gorakhpur is located in Uttar Pradesh. It is one of the highest populated states in our country and that’s why many private and government medical colleges are in this state. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Gorakhpur is also one of them.
Affiliating University of the college is Statutory Autonomous, AIIMS(Gorakhpur). There are also many other AIIMS in the state. However, medical education quality and standard training are very high in this college.
What is the type of this college? It is a government medical college, funded and run by the central government of India.
As per the reports and data of the National Medical Commission, this college was established in 2019. It was the founded time of the college.
Status of MCI Recognition
Permitted by MOH&FW, GOI. Yes, it is the status of MCI Recognition of AIIMS Gorakhpur.
Official Website of Gorakhpur AIIMS
students should also know about the official portal of the university to apply online, courses, and fee structure. Hence, we also add this tab in this section for the students and through this, they can know more about the college information. https://aiimsgorakhpur.edu.in/ is the official website of AIIMS Gorakhpur. Here you can explore the detailed information about this college.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Gorakhpur Courses
Do you know about the courses in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Gorakhpur or Not? Many students are thinking that MD and MS courses are also part of this college but only MBBS is a single course of the college. MBBS course came under the category of UG in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Gorakhpur .
MBBS Intake Capacity
On the other hand, total MBBS Seats in AIIMS Gorakhpur is also an important thing for the candidate in this full-fledged review. The total MBBS Intake capacity of the college is 50. That means, 50 students can get admission every year in the MBBS course of the college.
MBBS Admission Counselling in AIIMS, Gorakhpur
- If you are eligible for getting admission to this college, then you need to know about the MBBS admission Counselling steps in AIIMS, Gorakhpur.
- The first step for the candidates is the registration on the portal of UPNEET.
- Visit the UPNEET Counselling portal and select the tab of registration.
- The registration Fee in the AIIMS, Gorakhpur MBBS Counselling is INR 3000 and this fee is non-refundable.
- Print the registration slip for NEET-UG Counselling
- Now you have to pay the advance security fee. As a matter of fact, Gorakhpur, AIIMS is a government medical college in Uttar Pradesh and that’s why the advance security fee is INR 30,000.
- Download Security Fee Payment Counselling Slip
- Go for the step of choice filling and locking and select the name of “Gorakhpur, AIIMS” in the first preference
- Check the declaration of the result of Gorakhpur, AIIMS MBBS Merit List and proceed for the step of seat allotment.
- Visit the allotted college with the document and fee.
Let’s talk about the entrance test in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Gorakhpur . How to get admission to MBBS? Getting MBBS admission in AIIMS, Gorakhpur is easy for the candidates when they are clearing the NEET UG entrance test. This medical course entrance test is mandatory for the candidates to get admission. Your admission will be based on the performance and marks scored in the national eligibility cum entrance test.
Documents Required For All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Gorakhpur MBBS Admission
- NEET Admit Card
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- NEET Application Form
MBBS Internship Stages to Know in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Gorakhpur
MBBS Syllabus in All India Institute of Medical Sciences Gorakhpur
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Clinical postings inwards
- OPDs to begin here
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Obst. Gynae
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T. Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics)
Reputation and Ranking of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Gorakhpur
Facilities of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Gorakhpur
MBBS UG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
|Category||ROUND 1||ROUND 2||MOPUP|
Hence, this review is enough for the candidates to know more about the Gorakhpur, AIIMS Courses, Fee Structure, Eligibility, Admission, Cutoff, Admit Card and Result, and more. We hope this information is valuable for you and with this information you can understand “why this college is best for MBBS and what are the major points and things about this college.