What is UP NEET?
Official Site of UP NEET:
UP NEET Official Website is http://www.upneeet.gov.in. Once students visit the UP NEET Official site, then they can explore the various information about the medical courses information, counselling, colleges, and fee structure as well.
Functioning Under State Government:
- Portal of UP NEET and Activities of UP NEET is functioning directly under the Uttar Pradesh Government. The primary functions of the organization are improving the performance and running the state medical, dental colleges for medical, diploma, paramedical, degree, super speciality, and post-graduate programs.
- Postgraduate, undergraduate and super speciality admission entrance tests are also conducted by this body. The primary activity of the organization is the UP NEET UG Counselling. The undergraduate courses counselling process is vital and these things are organized by the DGME.
- A Counselling Board Formed by the Uttar Pradesh State Government for the allotment of medical and dental courses seats in the state colleges. The Director-General of Medical Education is playing important role in the UP NEET Counselling because the director is the chairperson of the Counselling Board.
- UP NEET Counselling committee issues allotment letters to the students for admission in the various colleges. Students are required to provide original certificates and admit cards at the time of admission along with the admission fee for further process.
- The primary objective of the function of UPNEET is making the admission process more transparent and improving the education quality in the medical line.
UP NEET Counselling 2021 Important Dates
- NEET Result Date 2021 was 1 st November 2021
- UPNEET Counselling 2021 Round 1 Dates are important for the students to secure seats in the top colleges of the state as soon as possible.
- UPNEET Counselling Registration Date not announced yet.
- The deadline for UPNEET New Registration Dates on the Official Site is not live right now.
- UP NEET Second Round Counselling Date, announced after the completion of the first round and vacant seats in the various colleges.
UP NEET Counselling 2021 Overview:
- Here students need to understand the fact that UP NEET Counselling 2021-2022 is conducted by the Directorate of Medical Education and Training (DMET). The headquarters of DMET is in Lucknow. This department is working to provide 85% quota seats to the state students.
- Dates of NEET Uttar Pradesh Counselling 2021 will be live on the UPNEET Official Site anytime and that’s why students advise visiting the portal of the organization frequently to not miss the important dates about the UPNEET Counselling Process.
- After the NEET Results Announcement, students just want to know the allotment of college and course after the UP NEET Counselling 2021.
- NTA has been released the student's scorecard for NEET Examination on November 2, 2021.
- Registration is an important part of the students to participation in the UP NEET UG Counselling 2021. Without registration, you can’t proceed with the admission process in any medical course of UP Colleges.
- For MBBS Admission 2021, students are required to register on the UP NEET Counselling Official Website.
- There are around 3 rounds in the UP MBBS Admission Counselling and the last round is as the open round or mop-up round.
- The counselling process is based on the NEET Scorecard of the students and the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Tests marks are only considered for the MBBS and BDS Admission in Uttar Pradesh. Only NEET is the single entrance test for the medical courses admission in the state and no other entrance test is conducted by the state and colleges.
- Students must have a passing marks scorecard as per the cut-off to participate in the UP NEET Counselling 2021.
- UP NEET Merit List 2021 will also be released during the counselling process of the estate.
- Official Website of UP NEET Counselling is important for the students because to participate in the UP NEET 2021 they need to register themselves on the registration portal.
- UPNEET Counselling Registration opens only for the 3 to 4 days for the first rounds. Once, the first round is complete, UP NEET Counselling Second Round Registration will start.
- UP NEET Third Round Counselling Dates announced after the admission of the second round.
UP NEET Counselling 2021 Stages to Know:
There are a few steps that candidates must follow for the UP NEET Counselling 2021 Registration and Participation. You must check every step of information and read the given information carefully to avoid any errors during the UP NEET Counselling Registration.
UP NEET 2021 Registration:
UPNEET 2021 Registration is the first step for the students to become part of the counselling process in 2021. Students advise to register on the official site of UP NEET and that is www.upneet.gov.in.
Are Any Other Websites to Register for UP NEET?
For the Uttar Pradesh NEET 2021 Counselling, the website mentioned above is the single and official site to participate in the counselling process and no other domains are valid. Thus, be aware of the fake and fraud portals.
No Need to Register for Second Round, If Already Register in First Round Counselling:
Students who had already registered in the UP NEET Counselling First Round, do not require to register in the second round. Some students are thinking that they need to register again and pay the fees again but registration is the one-time process for all counselling rounds.
Now, the next thing is about the UP NEET Counselling Registration Fees. How much amount you have to pay at the time of registration? Rs 2000 is the fee of UP NEET Registration Counselling. Students can pay the fee through debit cards, credit cards, or net banking.
Security Money in UP NEET Counselling:
Security money is also a term that candidates must understand when they are going to participate in the counselling of MBBS in Uttar Pradesh. Once the step of registration has been completed then students are required to deposit security money (that is refundable). The payment portal is also UP NEET GOV IN and the payment can pay through the demand draft in the favour of “Director General, Medical Education & Training, U.P” at Lucknow.
Private and Government Colleges Security Money in UP NEET:
Here candidates need to understand the difference of fess in both private and government colleges. Security money is different as per the colleges and courses. Candidates can also check the UP NEET Security Money Table on the official site of UP NEET GOV IN.
Government Medical Colleges UP NEET Security Money:
For the government colleges, security money to participate in the UP NEET UG Counselling 2021 is Rs 30,000 (For MBBS Admission).
Government Dental Colleges UP NEET Security Money:
For the government colleges, security money to participate in the UP NEET UG Counselling 2021 is Rs 30,000 (For BDS Admission).
Private Medical Colleges UP NEET Security Money:
Rs 200000 is the Security Money Fees in the Private Colleges of Uttar Pradesh for Counselling Process in MBBS.
Private Dental Colleges UP NEET Security Money:
Rs 200000 is the Security Money Fees in the Private Colleges of Uttar Pradesh for Counselling in BDS Courses.
The third Step of UP NEET MBBS and BDS Admission Counselling 2021 is the Verification of Documents. Once the candidate registers and deposits security money successfully, then they need to verify documents. A candidate is required to verify the documents to the nodal centres. Without nodal centre document verification, the seat will be not allotted to a candidate and will be given to the next candidate in the line. Successful document verification for UP NEET Admission s important for the students to reach the stage of UP NEET Counselling 2021.
Choice Filling and Locking:
The next thing that is important for the students to reach the final stage of UP NEET Counselling 2021 is the choice of filling and locking. The first student is required to post the document verification and after this step, log in on the Uttar Pradesh MBBS Counselling 2021 Official Website. Here candidates and fill the choices of desired colleges and courses with the preference order.
What is UP NEET Choice Filling?
In the UP NEET Counselling Choice Filling, students get the list of all private and government medical colleges on the screen and students can select the college in the preference list in which they can want to get admission to the MBBS or BDS Course. Here, students can also see the fee structure of the colleges before selecting the preference.
What is UP NEET Choice Filling Locking?
Once students complete the process of choice filling, then they need to go for the step of locking. A candidate is required to save the college selection by choosing the “locking” tab. The application of students is rejected if the choice of colleges is not locked.
Log in at UP NEET 2021 Counselling Website:
A candidate can proceed with the process of UP NEET Login with the roll number and password. You need to enter the OTP (that you will receive on the registered mobile number) for the UP NEET Login.
Seat Allotment List:
This step is important for the students because under this step seat allotment will be taking place and DMET reviews all applications for the seat allotment in the various colleges. At this stage, a student will get the information about the allotted college for the MBBS and BDS Colleges.
Reporting to Allotted Colleges:
If students wish to proceed for the MBBS Admission in the allotted college, then they must report to the allotted college with the required documents to get admission.
UP NEET 2021 Counselling Documents Required:
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- NEET admit card 2021
- NEET rank card 2021
- Valid ID (Aadhaar card/ Passport/ Driving License/ Pan Card)
- Domicile Certificate of Uttar Pradesh
- Caste Certificate
- Online registration slip
- Receipt depicting the successful deposition of security money
UP NEET Admission Previous Year Cut Off:
|Government Colleges||Rank||Score (UROP)||Rank||Score (BCOP)|
|Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow||4095||649||6004||640|
|GSVM Medical College,
|King Georges Medical
|Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial
Medical College, Meerut
|Moti Lal Nehru Medical
UP NEET Admission Private Colleges Previous Year Cut Off:
|Private College Name||Rank||Score|
|Hind Institute of Medical Sciences, Barabanki||180879||404|
|Muzaffarnagar Medical College,
|Subharti Medical College, Meerut||167630||416|
|School of Medical Sciences and Research, Greater Noida||133846||448|
|Shri Ram Murti Smarak Institute of Medical Sciences, Bareilly||94467||491|
UPNEET Admission Dental Private Colleges Previous Year Cut Off:
UPNEET Dental Colleges Seats are less than medical colleges because in MBBS Couse, the number of students is higher than the dental courses.
|Private College Name||Rank||Score|
|Dental College Azamgarh, Chandeshwar||535773||X196|
|Kalka Dental College, Meerut||661259||153|
|Kothiwal Dental College and Research Centre, Moradabad||665162||152|
|Maharana Pratap Dental College, Kanpur||644919||158|
|Purvanchal Institute of Dental Sciences, Gorakhpur||632380||162|
Things to Know About UP NEET:
- NTA has an important role in the NEET Examination because National Testing Agency is responsible to conduct NEET Examination in overall India.
- NEET Results in 2021 are also visible on the neet.nta.nic.in. Candidates can check the NEET 2021 Results on the NTA Official Site and if they qualify for the examination or the medical entrance test, then they can fetch the data and information about the NEET 2021 Counselling Dates.
- MBBS College Preference List and BDS College Preference List, are important for the students in the step of choice filling and locking. Always explore this list first to go for the further process of MBBS Choice Filling.
- NEET Qualified Uttar Pradesh Students must pass the state domicile admission criteria. If they pass from both marks and domicile status criteria then they can apply for the UP MBBS BDS Admission 2021.
- Directorate of Medical Education and Training is the wide form of DMET and this
the organization runs counselling every year for the UP NEET Admission 2021.
- The Directorate of Medical Education and Training is also known as the DGME or UPDGME.
- If you are looking for information about NEET UP Counselling Dates 2021, then we can say that it will be announced soon on the Directorate of Medical Education and Training Official Website.
- UPDGME is the government body the grants admission in 6428 MBBS and 2251 BDS Seats in the 32 Medical and 23 Dental Colleges of Uttar Pradesh.
- Candidates are required to fill the UP NEET 2021 Admission Form to participate in the counselling UP NEET Process 2021. In the application form, a student must add information such as personal, academic, contact information, NEET Score Card Details, and other information too. Once, you fill in the detail, you must cross-check the details twice because the given information must be correct to become eligible for UP NEET Counselling 2021.
- Once the students fill the UP NEET Application form, then they need to submit the documents scanned copy with the application such as passport size photographs, signature, left-hand thumb impression. The application fee is the further process, once the document uploading process has been completed on the UP NEET Official Site.
- UP NEET Merit List 2021, will be prepared based on NEET Scores on the students, and counselling rounds will also conduct on the same parameters. Only those students are eligible for the UP NEET Admission Counselling, who cross the parameters of UP NEET Merit List under the 85% State Seats Quota.
The Bottom Line:
UP NEET Document Verification Process is the most vital aspect for the students to undergo counselling in the course. Students are also looking for information about UP NEET 2021 Cut off for MBBS and BDS to get an idea about the ranking. You can also check the previous years cut-off and ranking to know about the top colleges ranking. Director-General of Medical Education and Training will start the counselling soon and dates are not announced year. You can also visit the portal upneet.gov.in to know more about the UP NEET Counselling Dates.
Students who are thinking to get the admission in best colleges in Uttar Pradesh must check the UP NEET 2020 Merit List to get an idea about the ranking and other information about the seat allotment. Previous year records are always notable for the students because, with the help of these records, they can explore the ideas about the colleges and courses for admission in MBBS. There are so many top MBBS Colleges in Uttar Pradesh that are known as the best college in the country. UP NEET is the big battle or race for the students to get MBBS and BDS Admission in Uttar Pradesh. To become successful in this battle, they need to follow the above information and steps. Try to avoid errors and always double-check the things to submit the UP NEET Application Form correctly.
Q1). How to Get UP NEET Counselling Fee Refund?
Upneet.gov.in is the official site, where students can avail of this facility by using the login id and password.
Q2). When Will UP NEET Counselling 2021 will start?
Dates have not been announced yet, and the UP NEET Counselling 2021 dates may be in January 2022.
Q3). What is UP NEET Gov In?
It is the context of UP NEET Official Site such as http://www.upneet.gov.in
Q4). When UP NEET UG Counselling will Start?
UP NEET UG Counselling Dates will be announced soon, you can also visit on dgmeup. in
Q5). How to Check UP NEET Merit List 2021?
Once the counselling process starts, students can check the UP NEET Merit List 2021 on the UP NEET Official Website.
Q6). What are UP NEET Application Form Fees?
Q7). Is UP NEET Security Money Refundable or Not?
Yes, UP NEET Security Money is refundable
Q8). How to Check UP NEET 2021 Seat Allotment List?
First, visit the http://www.upneet.gov.in
Now browse the main menu and click on “Seat Info”.
Click On Seat or Seat Info (which you want to view for the UP NEET Seat Allotment).