- 1 Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow
- 2 Courses offered @ Prasad institute of medical sciences Lucknow
- 3 Prasad Medical College Photo Gallery
- 4 Prasad institute of medical sciences Lucknow Admission procedure
- 5 Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow Fees Structure
- 6 Facilities @ Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences
- 7 Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow Ranking
- 8 Prasad institute of medical sciences contact details
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences, (PIMS Lucknow) is a medical college and research center located in Lucknow, UP. The intake of UG(MBBS) & PG(MD) of the college is 150 and Nill respectively.
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow was established in 2016 and is recognized by the government as well as under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences is affiliated to Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Awadh University, Faizabad. PIMS Lucknow was established by Dr. B.P. Yadav and has been created with the objective of providing a world-class education and health facilities.
PIMS Lucknow has been Debarred from admission by MCI for two academic years i.e. 2017-18 and 2018-19. The college got permission in the year 2019-20. The infrastructure and facilities of the medical institute make it one of the best medical colleges in Lucknow. Let us first look at the quick facts of the college.
|Name of Institute||Prasad Institute of Medical Science, Lucknow|
|Famous Name||PIMS Lucknow|
|Affiliation||Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad|
|Category||Medical Colleges in UP|
|Location||Sarai Shahzadi, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Medical Council of India|
Admission Contact Form:
This college is approved by the government, although permitted by UP and MCI. Come, in this article, we give you information about the fee structure of PIMS, Lucknow, course offering, admission process, cut-off, and facilities.
So that you can make a good decision about the college whether this college is good for you or not.
Courses offered @ Prasad institute of medical sciences Lucknow
Prasad Medical College Photo Gallery
Prasad institute of medical sciences Lucknow Admission procedure
Step-1:- Online Registration
Candidates can apply online by visiting the website
- For registration, a candidate will use his/her NEET registration in AI-NEET-PG/UG and follow instructions on
- Thereafter the candidate’s All India -NEET UG/PG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online payment of Rs. 2,000/ will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get Transaction no. and Registration no. mobile number.
Step-2:- Security Money Payment through Draft
- Only those candidates are eligible for choice filling who shall deposit the draft at the nodal center of 30,000/- (Rs. Thirty Thousand Only) for government colleges and 200000/- for Private colleges as security money.
- After paying off security money option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The candidate would be able to take a print out of his/her draft submission receipt from the nodal center.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of rank got in NEET UG (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling Visit website https://upneet.gov.in
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
- Login for choice filing registration.
- Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, filing is over, seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat Allotment:
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
- If you accept the allotment letter:
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counseling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically canceled.
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on merit cum option basis.
- Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before the medical board constituted by Director General, Medical Education, and Training, UP. dates will be available on http://www.updgme.in website.
- Candidate eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counseling.
- OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of OBC category.
- Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat subsequently. Legal action would be taken against such candidates
- Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be canceled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- If the candidate does not participate in online counseling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counseling/allotment
- The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counseling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
MBBS Admission Criteria
- The candidate has to pass the NEET-UG Medical Entrance Examination for the MBBS course.
- The candidate has to fulfill all the eligibility required under the NTA guidelines related to admission.
- The admission process or counseling process has to be done through State medical authority.
- Admissions will be done on the basis of the valid rank obtained in the National Eligibility Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 and through centralized common counseling conducted by DGME.
- Although Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, UP is directly under the state government.
- DGME’s important tasks are to run the medical and dental colleges of UP and strengthen other medical/paramedical diplomas, degrees, postgraduate and super-specialty programs.
- The Government of India sets the syllabus and conducts entrance exams through NEET for admission to various undergraduate, postgraduate and super specialty.
MBBS Eligibility Criteria
|Exams Name||NEET UG|
- The age of the candidate should be 17 years and above on 31 December of the entry year.
- The age limit is 25 years for General (UR) category and 30 years for SC / ST / OBC category applicants.
- Candidate should have passed 12th standard as well as appear in Physics, Chemistry, Biology / Biotechnology (PCB) Mathematics with the equivalent examination.
- For General Category, at least 50% marks should be secured in PCB or 45% for General-PH and UR-PH and 40% marks for SC / ST / OBC.
The admissions process for NRI/Foreign candidates is the same as above mentioned or You can say it is the same as INDIA nationals.
- Candidate with foreign qualifications will have to obtain the ‘Equivalence Certificate’ from Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi who will equate their qualifications as equivalent to the 10+2 of India.
- NRI/Foreign candidates have to submit an Equivalence certificate at the time of admission. Indian students need not submit an Equivalence certificate.
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow Fees Structure
MBBS Fees Structure
|College Name||Tuition Fees||Hostel Fee||Security Fee||Total|
|Prasad Medical College||850000||150000||300000||1300000|
- The lodging is necessary. It means, Candidate has to pay both Tuition Fees, Security Fees and Hostel Fees as compulsory.
- The College Enrollment fees and Examination expenses will be charged according to the standards.
Hostel fees & facilities
|Inside Campus||Internet||AC Room||Power Backup|
Facilities @ Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow Ranking
Prasad institute of medical sciences contact details
|Address||Sarai Shahzadi, Banthara, Kanpur Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
Receive most recent news and updates of Prasad Medical College, Lucknow through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
If you have questions regarding the Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow, you may leave your comment below.