Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow (PIMS Lucknow) is a medical college and medical research college based in Lucknow, UP. The Medical College offers MBBS 150 Seats PG Seats Nill. PIMS Lucknow was established in 2016 and managed by Government under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Prasad Medical College Lucknow considered among one of the most leading medical schools in North India. The PIMS Lucknow offers MBBS. The college is located in Lucknow, India to give top-notch Education and great climate.
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences: The medical school is among one of the best Medical Colleges in Lucknow. Before we go to finish school audit, let us observe the key points of interest of PIMS Lucknow.
|Name of Institute||Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow|
|Famous Name||PIMS Lucknow|
|Location||Sarai Shahzadi, Banthara, Kanpur Road, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Affiliation to||Dr. Ram ManoharLohiaAvadh University, Faizabad|
|Category||Medical Colleges in UP|
|Telephone no||1800 833 1578|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Medical Council of India|
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow was established in 2016. The college is approved by govt. of UP and was recognized by Medical Council of India. In this article, we will give you the point by point data about Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish school survey.
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow is well known for giving present-day offices and best support of its patients. It is one of the busiest doctor’s facilities of state and in India with the bed check of around 600. The normal day by day OPD patients is one of the most astounding in India.
Prasad Medical College Courses Offered
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow Gallery
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Admission Process
- Admission searchers ought to have gone in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at 10+2 Intermediate, ICSE, CBSE or any proportionate examination securing at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together.
- One can apply to the school through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the confirmation Guidelines.
- The candidate who has a place SC/ST/OBC class must have 40% checks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Qualification: 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English separately with at least 50% (40% checks if there should arise an occurrence of SC/ST and 45% marks for OBC Category) taken together in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the time of confirmation.
Prasad Medical College Fees Structure ( MBBS)
|Course Fees (Tuition)||8,50,000|
- The lodging is necessary.
- Expense/Charges paid once are not refundable
- College Enrollment and Examination expense will be charged according to the standards.
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Hostel Fees
- Animal house
- Postmortem block
- Blood bank Textbooks
- Reference books
- 24 Hours Electricity
- Central Library
- Lecture Theatres
- Examination halls
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow Ranking & Reputation
Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences Lucknow Contact
|Address:||Kishanganj, Kishanganj, Bihar|
|Telephone: No||1800 833 1578|
|Fax No||9839166440 , 972|
Recieve most recent news and updates of Prasad Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
If you have questions regarding PIMS, Lucknow, you may leave your enquiry below