Goa College of Pharmacy Panaji (Goa College of Pharmacy Panaji) is a leading pharmacy college and pharma research pharmacy college based in Goa. Goa College of Pharmacy offers 60 D.Pharma, 93 B.Pharma Seats & 47 M.pharma Seats. The College was established in 1963 and managed by Government under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
The pharmacy profession in Goa is the oldest in the Indian subcontinent. The first-ever pharmacy course (Farmaceuticos) was introduced along with a medical course on 8th November 1842 at the old Portuguese medical school known as “Escolar Médica de Goa” and later named as “Escola Medico de Cirurgica de Goa”.
Name of Institute
Goa College of Pharmacy, Panaji
Goa College of Pharmacy
Goa University, North Goa
B.Pharma, M.Phama, Ph.D.
Pharmacy Colleges in India
044 – 27431225, 044-27426566
B.Pharma, M.Pharma Intake
Courses recognized by PCI, AICTE
Goa College of Pharmacy Panaji was established in 1963. In this article, we will give you the point by point data about Goa College of Pharmacy Panaji Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish school survey.
To be a leader in the field of pharmacy education and research, by developing a culture of excellence through dynamic educational experiences to a high-achieving diverse student body, thus empowering them to become leaders in their professions by fostering innovation in pharmaceutical education, pioneering clinical research and community engagement.
- Prepare students of the college to become the next generation scientists, researchers, and educators to lead innovative research in pharmaceutical sciences and patient care by embracing interdisciplinary collaboration
- Carve a niche for the continuous and rigorous education of our students as well as health practitioners in novel drug deliveries and diversified healthcare systems
- Build in the students and collaborators, a culture of compassion, high moral ethics and congeniality thereby reminding them of the true meaning of their professional responsibilities
- Provide a scaffold to our alumni to forge ahead in their careers to build both national and international collaborations and strategic alliances in order to meet the unmet medical needs of the patient.
- Foster a culture of inclusivity that attracts and retains an outstanding and diverse faculty and staff
- 1 Courses Offered at Goa College of Pharmacy Panaji
- 2 Goa College of Pharmacy Panaji Gallery
- 3 Goa College of Pharmacy Admission Process
- 4 Goa College of Pharmacy Panaji Fees Structure
- 5 Hostel Fees & Facilities
- 6 Goa College of Pharmacy Panaji Ranking
- 7 Facilities @ GCP Panji
- 8 Placement
- 9 Contact Details
Courses Offered at Goa College of Pharmacy Panaji
Diploma of Pharmacy
M.Pharma (Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance)
Doctorate of Pharmacy
Goa College of Pharmacy Panaji Gallery
Goa College of Pharmacy Admission Process
- Admission to D. Pharma and B.Pharma is through the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa.
- Admission to the M.pharma is through Goa College of Pharmacy, Panaji Goa. The M. Pharm. prospectus is available on the website.
- Admission to the Doctorate Program in Pharmacy is through Goa University, Bambolim, Taleigao, Goa, during April and August. Visit the Goa University website for the same.
- Applicants must be 10+2 passed with no less than 60% imprints from a perceived school with subjects English, Physics, Math, and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
- The Aspirant Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or a comparable degree from a perceived college with 60% or proportional CGPA and substantial GPAT/GATE are qualified for affirmation.
Goa College of Pharmacy Panaji Fees Structure
|Diploma of Pharmacy||NA|
|M.Pharma (Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance)||83600/-|
|Doctorate of Pharmacy||NA|
Hostel Fees & Facilities
- Goa College of Pharmacy as hostel accommodation, separate for Boys and Girls which are situated at Altinho, near the Doordarshan Complex in the Panaji city (a kilometer vicinity of the Institute).
- The hostel for boys has 27 rooms on the sharing basis of three students per room, a common washroom area equipped with a hot water facility, a central dining facility, three guest rooms, a kitchen reading room, and a warden residence.
- The hostel for girls has on sharing the basis of three students per room, a common washroom area equipped with a hot water facility, a central dining facility, three guest rooms, a kitchen reading room, and a warden residence.
Goa College of Pharmacy Panaji Ranking
- GCP Panji was ranked 23rd in 2016 by NIRF, a methodology adopted by the MHRD, Government of India to rank all institutions of higher education in India.
- GCP ranked 37th among the Pharmacy Colleges across India in 2018 by the NIRF Ministry of Human Resource Development Government of India.
Facilities @ GCP Panji
Goa College of Pharmacy Panaji is one of the top leading govt. pharmacy colleges in Goa. In spite of the fact that the school barely offers any on-grounds Job interviews, students going from the school get set in different Healthcare organizations in India and abroad. Students are given Internships and Job encounters by means of clinical clerkships, willful logical activities.
Package Offered @ GCP Panaji
Most elevated Package
4 to 8 lacks
3 to 4 needs
18th June Road, Panaji, Goa
Read This : Bharati Vidyapeeth College of Pharmacy, Kolhapur
Receive most recent news and updates of GCP Panaji, through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
If you have questions regarding GCP Panaji, you may leave your enquiry below.