NGSM Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Mangalore (NGSMIPS Mangalore) is a medical college and pharmacy research college based in Karnataka. N.G.S.M.Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences offers B-Pharma 80 Seats.
The college was established in 1983 and managed by Government under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
N.G.S.M.Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences considered one of the most leading pharmacy colleges in South India.
The medical school is among one of the best Medical Colleges in Mangalore. Before we go to finish school audit, let us observe the key points of interest of N.G.S.M.Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
On this page
- 1 NGSM Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- 2 N.G.S.M Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Mangalore
- 3 NGSMIPS Mangalore Course offered
- 4 NGSMIPS Mangalore Gallery
- 5 NGSMIPS Mangalore Admission Process
- 6 NGSM Pharmacy College Fee Structure
- 7 NGSMIPS Mangalore Facilities
- 8 NGSMIPS Mangalore Package Offered
- 9 NGSMIPS Ranking & Reputation
- 10 NGSMIPS Mangalore Contact Details
NGSM Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences
|Name of Institute||N.G.S.M.Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences|
|Famous Name||NGSMIPS Mangalore|
|Year of Establishment||1983|
|Affiliation to||NITTE University, Mangalore|
|Courses Offered||B.Pharm, M.Pham, Ph.D|
|Category||Pharmacy Colleges in India|
|Telephone no||0824-2203991, 2203992|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Medical Council of India|
N.G.S.M Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Mangalore
N.G.S.M.Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences was established in 1983. The college is approved by Govt. of Karnataka and was recognized by the Medical Council of India. In this article, we will give you the point by point data about N.G.S.M.Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish school survey.
NGSMIPS Mangalore Course offered
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||80||4 years|
|Master of Pharmacy||15||2 years|
|Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate)||N/A||3 years|
|Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Sciences)||N/A||3 years|
NGSMIPS Mangalore Gallery
NGSMIPS Mangalore Admission Process
- Affirmation Seeker can apply through their Merit-Based Scorecard directed by NGSMIPS Mangalore and furthermore apply through GPAT OR PGECET Entrance Test.
- Confirmation Seeker should full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the affirmation Guidelines.
- Wannabes must be 10+2 passed with no less than 60% imprints from a perceived school with subjects English, Physics, Math, and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
- The Aspirant Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or a proportional degree from a perceived college with 60% or comparable CGPA and substantial GPAT/GATE are qualified for affirmation.
SEE ALSO: JJM Medical College, Davangere
NGSM Pharmacy College Fee Structure
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||91,800|
|Master of Pharmacy||105,000|
|Pharm.D (Post Baccalaureate)||N/A|
|Ph.D. (Pharmaceutical Sciences)||N/A|
NGSMIPS Hostel Fees
|Hostel||Girls | Boys|
|Fees||40,000 per yr.|
NGSMIPS Mangalore Facilities
NGSMIPS Mangalore Package Offered
|Highest Package||Average Package|
|4 to 8 lakhs||3 to 4 lakhs|
NGSMIPS Ranking & Reputation
NGSMIPS Mangalore Contact Details
|Address||Paneer, Deralakatte, Mangaluru Karnataka, Mangalore, Karnataka|
Receive most recent news and updates of NGSMIPS Mangalore through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
If you have questions regarding NGSMIPS Mangalore you may leave your inquiry below.