Mahaveer Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal is a prestigious private medical college and a professional institution in Madhya Pradesh. The college was established in the year 2020 and is known as MIMS Bhopal.
The college is affiliated with the Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur, and promoted by the Jain Sarvodaya Vidhya Gyanpith Samiti, Bhopal.
Mahaveer Institute of Medical Sciences is located in Bhopal. This college has a dedicated team of faculty members in each department. The hospital is of 350 beds, with infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team of highly experienced, skilled, qualified, and motivated technical manpower.
- 1 Mahaveer Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal
- 2 Courses Offered @Mahaveer Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal
- 3 Admission Details of Mahaveer Medical College Bhopal
- 4 MBBS Entrance
- 5 Faculty & Staff
- 6 Mahaveer Medical College Fees Structure
- 7 Cutoff
- 8 Scholarship
- 9 Facility
- 10 Ranking and Reputation
- 11 Contact Details
Mahaveer Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal
Name of Institute
Mahaveer Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Bhopal
MIMS Bhopal, Mahaveer Medical College Bhopal
Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur
Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Mahaveer Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bhopal has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
Mahaveer Medical College, Bhopal is evolving towards a global knowledge center for medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, paramedical sciences, etc.
We will give you detailed information about Mahaveer Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bhopal fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Courses Offered @Mahaveer Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal
Mahaveer Medical College, Bhopal has highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs (MBBS). Mahaveer Institute of Medical Sciences & Research, Bhopal offers the following undergraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
Mahaveer Medical College, Bhopal provides the best education and offers the following
4.6 years+1 Year Internship
Category of Seats & Seats Distribution:
Govt Quota 75% and Management 25% including NRI seats
Admission Details of Mahaveer Medical College Bhopal
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility condition as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. Mahaveer Medical College, Bhopal offers a good proportion of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
Mahaveer Medical College Fees Structure
The fee structure of the Mahaveer Medical College, Bhopal for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
24,99,000/- INR P.A.
|Hostel Fee Without AC/ AC Room:||N/A|
Cut off and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
No of Seat
Cut off NEET score (all India rank)
Mop up round
No Seat Available
No. of Candidates
NEET Cutoff 2020
No. of Candidates
UR/ EWS- PH
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to deserving candidates under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
- Hostels for Girls and Boys
Ranking and Reputation
If you have any queries regarding admission to the Mahaveer Medical College, Bhopal Leave your comment below
Mahaveer Institute Of Medical Sciences And Research