Jagannath Gupta Institute of Medical Sciences Kolkata is located in Durgapur District of West Bengal which is a private medical college.
Jagannath Gupta Institute of Medical Sciences is offering an MBBS course in the medical stream. The college was established in the year 2018 and is known as JIMSH Durgapur.
This college has a dedicated team of faculty members in each department. The hospital is of 450 beds, with infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team of highly experienced, skilled, qualified, and motivated technical manpower.
Jagannath Gupta Institute of Medical Sciences Kolkata
Name of Institute
Jagannath Gupta Institute of Medical Sciences & Hospital, Kolkata
West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata
Durgapur, West Bengal
Jagannath Gupta Institute of Medical Sciences Kolkata has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
Jagannath Gupta Medical College is evolving towards a global knowledge center for medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, paramedical sciences, etc.
We will give you detailed information about Jagannath Gupta Institute of Medical Sciences Kolkata fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Courses Offered @ Jagannath Gupta Institute of Medical Sciences Kolkata
JIMSH Kolkata have highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs (MBBS). JIMSH Kolkata offer the following undergraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
Jagannath Gupta Institute of Medical Sciences Kolkata provides the best education and offers the following
4.6 years+1 Year Internship
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility conditions as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. Jagannath Gupta Institute of Medical Sciences Kolkata offers a good proportion of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
The fee structure of the JIMSH Kolkata for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
TO BE SUBMITTED DURING ADMISSION
For MBBS seats to be filled up by the State Quota through the rules of reservation as applicable (NEET-UG Qualified)
For MBBS seats to be filled up by the Management Quota (NEET-UG Qualified)
For MBBS seats to be filled up by the Management (NRI Quota)
Tuition fee per Semester (Rs)
1,20,00,000 (Total Course Fee)
Admission fee (Rs.)
Caution Money (refundable) (Rs.)
Bank Gurantee amount for discontinuation (Rs.)
TO BE SUBMITTED DURING ADMISSION
- TRIPLE NON -AC-1,20,000 PER ANNUM ( 10,000/MONTH)
- TRIPLE AC- 1,44,000 PER ANNUM ( 12,000/ MONTH)
- SINGLE AC- 1,80,000 PER ANNUM ( 15,000/ MONTH)
HOSTEL CAUTION (REFUNDABLE)-
- 25,000 (ONE TIME FOR AC SINGLE ROOM)
- 15,000 (ONE TIME FOR AC/NON AC TRIPLE ROOM)
BANK GUARANTEE & BOND AMOUNT:
- For Government Quota: Rs 18,24,000
- For Management Quota: Rs 72,96,000
- INCLUDING FOOD
- THE ELECTRICITY BILL WILL BE SEPARATE
Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
No. of Candidates
NEET Cutoff 2020
No. of Candidates
UR/ EWS- PH
West Bengal MBBS Cut Off 2021
Round 1 & 2
NEET Cut off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
R1(Opening – Closing)
R2(Opening – Closing)
MopUp(Opening – Closing)
21666 – 21666
24216 – 24216
DNB General Medicine
9055 – 10532
9154 – 9894
12877 – 13261
DNB General Surgery
10939 – 13608
10532 – 10532
12574 – 13122
12904 – 14019
16828 – 16896
16770 – 17136
11698 – 11817
12188 – 12827
16283 – 16283
4593 – 4593
4816 – 4816
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
- Hostels for Girls and Boys
Ranking and Reputation
Kanksha, Durgapur, Malandighi, West Bengal 713212
(+91) (033) 2482 3500
If you have any queries regarding admission to the JIMSH Kolkata Leave your comment below.