Indira Medical College & Hospitals, Thiruvallur is a prestigious private medical college and a professional institution in Chennai. The college was established in the year 2020 and is known as IMCH Thiruvallur.
The college is affiliated with The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai, and is Approved by the NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION (NMC) and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Indira Medical College is located in Thiruvallur, Chennai. This college has a dedicated team of faculty members in each department. The hospital is of 450 beds, with infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team of highly experienced, skilled, qualified, and motivated technical manpower.
Indira Medical College, Thiruvallur
Name of Institute
Indira Medical College & Hospitals, Thiruvallur
The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai
See Also : MBBS Admission at Qualifying Marks(150 to 200) | States to Consider | Budget | College options
Also Read : Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences [IGIMS] Patna Bihar
Admission Contact Form:
Indira Medical College Thiruvallur has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
IMCH Thiruvallur is evolving towards a global knowledge center for medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, paramedical sciences, etc.
We will give you detailed information about the Indira Medical College fees structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Courses Offered @ Indira Medical College, Thiruvallur
Indira Medical College, Thiruvallur has highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure.
This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs (MBBS). Indira Medical College, Thiruvallur offers the following undergraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
Indira Medical College, Thiruvallur provides the best education and offers the following
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility conditions as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Read Also : NEET News Today-Know the Current Update Right Now!
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. Indira Medical College, Thiruvallur offers a good proportion of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
The fee structure of the Indira Medical College, Thiruvallur for the UG medical course is mentioned below.
4 Lacs Per Year
12.5 Lacs PY
23.5 Lacs PY
|Hostel Fee With AC/ Non AC Room:||N/A|
Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
No. of Candidates
NEET Cutoff 2020
No. of Candidates
UR/ EWS- PH
See Also : NEET 2022 Latest Updates, News, Dates & More!
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidates under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
- Hostels for Girls and Boys
Ranking and Reputation
No.1, V.G.R. Gardens, V.G.R. Nagar, Pandur – 631 203, Thiruvallur Taluk
See Also : Private MBBS Colleges Fee Structure Detailed Review
Also See : NEET 2022 Result Date Live on NTA.NEET.NIC.IN, Check Now!
If you have any queries regarding admission to the Indira Medical College, Thiruvallur, Leave your comment below.
5 thoughts on “Indira Medical College & Hospitals Thiruvallur- Fees, Cutoff & Admission 2023”
This is shit collage don’t get fooled by these photos and silly discription
My daughter has obtained 339 marks in NEET 2020 and applied under management quota but could not get seat under management quota . However NRI lapsed seats were available. But could not afford that much fees. May i please be intimated whether the NRI lapsed seats will be converted to general fees structure. Mobile for contact 9791347587
I have scored 197 marks in NEET and I wish to join mbbs in your college.
What is the fee structure?