NEET News Today-Know the Current Update Right Now : According to Google and other search engines data, 80% of medical students search for the current news, updates, and notifications related to the NEET exam because they wanted to the updated with all important topics. NEET or National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test or NEET-UG is an All-India-Level Medical Examination for the students who want to get admission in medical courses such as BDS, MBBS, and Ayush course. In India, if you want to become a doctor, then you have to clear the NEET exam at any cost. NEET News Today is a major concern of the students who want to get up to date with all the latest releases and notifications related to this examination.
Before NEET, AIPMT was the All India pre-medical entrance test for the medical course’s admission. NEET Latest Updates and News are given in this article and we mention all major topics which are essential for the students about this exam. From counselling process to counselling dates, from registration dates of NEET and registration process of counselling, you can read every single question answer from this article by clicking on the various NEET News Today posts in the mentioned table here.
- 1 NEET Exam Latest Updates and News
- 2 What is NEET Exam?
- 3 Subjects Required for NEET
- 4 When NEET Was Started in India?
- 5 Official Website to Check NEET News Today and Latest Updates
- 6 NTA NEET-National Testing Agency
- 7 How to Prepare for NEET Exam?
- 8 Some Must Know Historical Facts of NEET
- 9 NEET 2022 Latest News
- 10 The Bottom Line
NEET Exam Latest Updates and News
What is NEET Exam?
Understanding with deep depth, preparing for any exam is crucial for you because it’s your target and decides your future. NEET decides the future of millions of science students in our country who are preparing for this examination for a very long time. The acronym of NEET is NEET UG.
NEET Exam Mode
The type or mode of the NEET Examination is Pen and Paper Mode. It is an offline exam. Many students doubt in their mind between online and offline contradiction because they are thinking that this exam is not offline.
Administrator Agency or NEET
The administrator Agency of this examination is none other than but only National Testing Agency. Before NTA, CBSE was working for the role of NEET exam conducting body but now this responsibility has been taken by NTA NEET. Since 2019, NTA is working every year to conduct this examination in the country.
Full Form of NEET
Do you know about the NEET Full Form or not? Many students who don’t know about the meaning and full form of this examination are looking to know more information about this examination and the full form of this examination is National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test.
Subjects Required for NEET
When it comes to knowing about the latest NEET News Today, then students should also take a glance at the subjects required for NEET because it is the basic information that students must have when they are preparing for this examination. Three subjects are primary for the NEET exam and these are Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
What is the Purpose of NEET-UG?
Giving admission to students for undergraduate medical courses in both private and government colleges. Qualification of NEET is also mandatory for the students who want to pursue MBBS from abroad.
When NEET Was Started in India?
This examination was started in 2013 but two years have the gap of this exam and in 2014 and 2015, this examination was not conducted because, in these two years, AIPMT was conducted in the replacement of NEET.
NEET Exam Duration
If you don’t know about the NEET Exam Pattern or Duration, then we want to inform you one thing the total duration of the examination is 3 hours and a negative marking strategy is also applicable in this examination. The qualification rate of this exam is only 56.44%.
NEET Exam Languages
Official Website to Check NEET News Today and Latest Updates
NTA NEET-National Testing Agency
When you are looking for NEET Latest News 2022, then you should also be updated with the News Bulletin of National Testing Agency because it is an exam conducting body of this examination. NTA is also responsible for the NEET UG results to the Directorate General of Health Services under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and State Counselling Authorities for seat allocation.
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test is the replacement of the All India Pre-Medical Test (AIPMT) and also so many other pre-medical exams. NEET was not held in 2014 and 2015. It is a single entrance test in India for medical course admission for more than 80,000 seats.
How to Prepare for NEET Exam?
Make a Proper Time Table
You should make a proper timetable if you want to get succeed in the national eligibility cum entrance test. Without getting the help of a proper timetable you may not be able to follow your dreams and NEET is not an easy exam for the students that they can clear easily.
Most of the time when students are thinking to crack this examination, then they should also know about some of the ideas and strategies to crack this examination and the timetable is the key to success in this exam for the students.
Fix Your Study Hours
You should also fix your study hours because with this you can know about the things that you need to follow for this examination. When your study hours are fixed, then you can easily track and monitor the current and future goals.
DC Pandey Physics for NEET
One of the challenging subjects for the students in NEET is physics. We are talking about the NEET preparation tips and, in this checklist, we can’t forget to add the name of DC Pandey Physics for NEET. It is an objective type book for the NEET Physics Preparation.
Prepare At Least Before 3 Years Ago
Students who start early, also get position responses. Whenever you are looking for the information of NEET News today then you need to know about the fact “how far you should start the preparing of NEET? It is the question of so many students who are not sure about the NEET Preparation Strategy.
Work Only on the Limited Sources
You should work only on the limited sources because with this you can find the appropriate stuff that you need to study for the national eligibility cum entrance test. There are so many times when students consider the wrong options of the study material and that’s why they are looking for the appropriate stuff for the NEET exam goals. For example, if you are using AAKASH Test Series for NEET 2022 then you can ensure the study goals appropriately because it is the leading coaching center and educational institute for the medical course’s examination in India.
Some Must Know Historical Facts of NEET
- Before came into existence, there we are so many different states and universities entrance tests for the medical course’s admission in India such as AIIMS, JIPMER, IMS-BHU, KMC Manipal & Mangalore, and CMC Vellore.
- NEET was introduced in 2021 but due to some reasons and contradictions between CBSE, Medical Council of India this examination was not held in 2014 and 2013.
- What was the disputed matter of the NEET dispute? The thing is NEET was announced by the government of India and held for the first time on May 5, 2013, in the country for UG and PG Courses but on 18 July 2013, the supreme court gave judgment in the favor of 115 petitions and cancelled the NEET exam and also gave instruction to MCI for not interfering in the admission process of the medical and dental colleges.
- Medical Council of India introduced the NEET-UG exam in India but some states including Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Gujarat, West Bengal, and Tamil Nadu were against this procedure for medical courses admission due to the huge variation in the syllabus.
- However, NEET 2016 is conducted in Hindi and English but before the exam, it was declared that students can write exams in Tamil, Telugu, Marathi, Bengali, Assamese, and Gujarati languages from 2017 onwards.
- For more help of the students, MCC also add Kannada and Odia languages are added to the list so that students can write the exams in nine Indian languages and English.
- CBSE also planned to conduct AIPMT on 4th may 2014 and the final judgment on NEET UG was taken on the decision of the Supreme Court of India.
- One of the major historical facts about national eligibility cum entrance test for the students is when the exam was announced illegal and unconstitutional by the Supreme Court of India in 2013.
- After 2 years on 11 April 2016, as per the decision of the five-judge bench this decision was restored and NEET was declared as a legal exam and also recalled Medical Council of India (MCI) and the Government of India.
NEET 2022 Latest News
No doubt that students who are looking for NEET 2022 Latest News information are always seeking the details through valid and appropriate sources. Not all websites on google or other search engines are appropriate for the students to NEET 2022 Latest News. They need to trust only credible sources and some of the top websites to fetch the latest news of national eligibility cum entrance test are NDTV, India Today, News 18, and Times of India.
NEET UG 2022 Latest News Today
Maybe you are also finding the information of NEET-UG 2022 Latest News Today because you are interested in the core topic of MBBS in India. NEET UG is for those students who want to pursue a career as an MBBS doctor in the country. You can also know more about the NEET 2022 Latest News Today by NTA by visiting the National Testing Agency Portal Directly.
NEET Latest News Today
Students who are preparing for the national eligibility cum entrance test must be aware of the “NEET Latest News Today” because if they are not fetching the data of the latest news then they can’t find the right details of this examination. You can know about the NEET Latest News Today related to the exam pattern changes, paper type, questions, and official dates of the examination with NEET News Today information.
The Bottom Line
Currently, there are so many different online channels in India that are publishing all current NEET News Today every single minute for the help of the students because they also understand the fact that current news and latest updates are the crucial things for the students when they want to up to date with the required knowledge and skills of the examination.