KMCH Institute of Health Sciences and Research, Coimbatore is a prestigious private medical college and a professional institution in Chennai. The college was established in the year 2020 and is known as KMCH, Coimbatore.
The college is affiliated with the Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University, Chennai, and is Approved by the NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION (NMC) and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
KMCH Institute of Health Sciences and Research is located in Coimbatore, Chennai. This college has a dedicated team of faculty members in each department. The hospital is of 750 beds, with infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team of highly experienced, skilled, qualified, and motivated technical manpower.
KMCH Institute of Health Sciences, Coimbatore
Name of Institute
KMCH Institute of Health Sciences and Research, Coimbatore
The Tamilnadu Dr. MGR Medical University,Chennai
See Also : MBBS Admission at Qualifying Marks(150 to 200) | States to Consider | Budget | College options
Also Read : Katihar Medical College (KMCH)
Admission Contact Form:
KMCH, Coimbatore has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
KMCH, Coimbatore is evolving towards a global knowledge center for medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, paramedical sciences, etc.
We will give you detailed information about KMCH, Coimbatore fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Also, See: Pacific Dental College & Hospital, Udaipur Fees & Admission
Courses Offered @KMCH Institute of Health Sciences, Coimbatore
KMCH, Coimbatore has highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs (MBBS). KMCH, Coimbatore offers the following undergraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
KMCH, Coimbatore provides the best education and offers the following
4.6 years+1 Year Internship
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility condition as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
See Also : Top Engineering Colleges in Tamil Nadu 2022-23: Ranking and List
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. KMCH, Coimbatore offer a good proportion of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
The fee structure of the KMCH, Coimbatore for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
Government Fees (Per Year)
|Hostel Fee With AC/ Non AC Room:||N/A|
Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
No. of Candidates
NEET Cutoff 2020
No. of Candidates
UR/ EWS- PH
Read Also : NEET Qualifying Marks 2022, Cutoff Marks, Merit List
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
- Hostels for Girls and Boys
Ranking and Reputation
99, Avinashi Road, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu
91 422 4324939
See Also : Karpagam Faculty of Medical Sciences & Research, Coimbatore
Also Read : NEET Result 2022 Dates, Official Site, Link, Marks & Rank Card
If you have any queries regarding admission to the KMCH, Coimbatore Leave your comment below