A leading medical college located in Fatehpur is Autonomous State Medical College Society, Fatehpur. This medical college is affiliated with Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.
Total MBBS seats in the college are 100. Therefore, if you are thinking to get admission to this college then you need to take a glance at the review of Autonomous State Medical College Society, Fatehpur in which we introduced courses, fee structure, eligibility, admission, ranking, and facilities.
- 1 Key Highlights of Autonomous State Medical College Society, Fatehpur
- 2 Course offered
- 3 Faculty of Fatehpur Medical College
- 4 Reputation and Ranking of Fatehpur Medical College
- 5 Facilities of Fatehpur Medical College
- 6 Admission Procedure
- 7 MBBS Syllabus in Autonomous State Medical College Society, Fatehpur
- 8 Departments of Fatehpur Medical College
- 9 Cut Off
- 10 Wrap Up
- 11 Contact Information
Key Highlights of Autonomous State Medical College Society, Fatehpur
|Name||Autonomous State Medical College Society, Fatehpur|
Fatehpur Medical College
Fatehpur, Uttar Pradesh
Type of College
Government Medical College in Uttar Pradesh
MBBS Intake Capacity
Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Counselling Conducting Authority
More About UPNEET Counselling
About Fatehpur Medical College
This medical college was founded under phase two and now working with the District Hospital. The primary aim of the college is to offer excellent medical and health care education with research work. The college’s popular name is ASMC Fatehpur and is mainly run by the Department of Medical Education, Uttar Pradesh.
Type of College
It is a state government medical college in UP. Thus, if you are thinking to study in the government medical college, where the fee is affordable. The fee is quite the lowest in this government medical college.
On the other hand, affiliation with the college is a crucial thing for the candidates. Therefore, if you are thinking to know more about the affiliation of the college then we must tell you one thing Atal Bihari Vajpayee Medical University, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh is the affiliated university of the college.
Autonomous State Medical College Society, Fatehpur was established in 2021. It is the established year of the college. That means the college is working from this year now.
Faculty of Fatehpur Medical College
|1||Forensic Medicine||Dr. Seema Varman||Assistant Professor|
|2||Pathology||Dr. Varad Vardhan Vishen||Associate Professor|
|3||Anatomy||Dr. Priyanka Singha||Associate Professor|
|4||Physiology||Dr. Naveen Porwal Bhartiya||Associate Professor|
|5||Microbiology||Dr. Sanjeev Sahai||Associate Professor|
|6||Obstetrics & Gynecology||Dr. Roshni Gupta||Assistant Professor|
|7||Obstetrics & Gynecology||Dr. Prajya Shree Sah||Professor|
|8||Anatomy||Dr. Raveena Singh||Assistant Professor|
|9||Anatomy||Dr. Sirin Jahan||Professor|
|10||Anatomy||Dr. Waqar Akram||Assistant Professor|
|11||Microbiology||Dr. Shalini Upadhyay||Assistant Professor|
|12||General Medicine||Dr. Ankur Sachan||Assistant Professor|
|13||Physiology||Dr. Divya Jaiswal||Assistant Professor|
|14||Pathology||Dr. Medha Mishra||Professor|
|15||Dental||Dr. Puneet Kumar Singh||Assistant Professor|
|16||Biochemistry||Dr. Madhavi Trivedi||Assistant Professor|
|17||General Surgery||Dr. Aditya Srivastava||Assistant Professor|
Reputation and Ranking of Fatehpur Medical College
Facilities of Fatehpur Medical College
- Thinking to get admission to MBBS admission in Autonomous State Medical College Society, Fatehpur means, you are in the right place. We are going to take a glimpse at the information on MBBS course admission to the college
- If you are cleared and qualified for the NEET UG Exam, then you are eligible to apply to the college. NEET is the basic entrance test that you need to know for admission to the college.
- MBBS Course duration in the college is 5.6 years. The internship duration of the course is 1 year.
- Admission is based on the online mode for the candidates and they need to apply through the online mode if they want to join the course.
MBBS Intake Capacity
When you take a look at the total MBBS seats or MBBS intake capacity of Autonomous State Medical College Society, Fatehpur, then you can understand the fact that a total of 100 seats are allowed for the admission goals in this college. Therefore, the intake of MBBS of the college is 100 seats each year.
Documents Required For Autonomous State Medical College Society, Fatehpur MBBS Admission
- NEET Admit Card
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Eight passport size photographs
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- NEET Application Form
Eligibility, Entrance & Academic Qualification
|Courses||Entrance Name||Academic Qualification|
Class 10+2 With Science Stream
50% Marks for General Category in 10+2
45% Marks for OBC Category in 10+2
40% Marks for SC Category in 10+2
MBBS Admission Counselling in Autonomous State Medical College Society, Fatehpur
- Registration is the first step for the candidates that they need to complete on the UPNEET portal.
- Add the required details in the registration form and pay the registration fee online for Autonomous State Medical College Society, Fatehpur Admission Counselling.
- Pay the Security Deposit and Print the Deposit Money Fee
- Add the name of Fatehpur Medical College in the choice filling and locking and proceed with the registration/
- Wait for the Seat Allotment process and UPNEET merit list
- If your name is on the list of UPNEET Counselling Merit List then submit your documents and fee.
MBBS Internship Stages to Know in Autonomous State Medical College Society, Fatehpur
MBBS Syllabus in Autonomous State Medical College Society, Fatehpur
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Clinical postings inwards
- OPDs to begin here
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Obst. Gynae
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T. Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics)
Departments of Fatehpur Medical College
|Community Medicine||Radio Diagnosis||Physiology||Microbiology|
|Pharmacology||Skin & V.D.||E.N.T.||Dental Surgery|
|Surgery||Anaesthesia||Orthopaedic||Obstetrics & Gynecology|
|Medicine||Psychiatry||Paediatrics||Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases|
MBBS UG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
|Category||ROUND 1||ROUND 2||MOPUP|
Hence, it’s all about the things that you need to know about Fatehpur Medical College Courses, Fee, Eligibility, Admission, Cutoff, Result, Admit Card, Ranking, and Facilities. We hope this article is helpful for you to understand the information about this medical college that you need to know.