Sakshi Medical College and Research Center, Guna, (SMCRC, Guna) is a medical college and medical research college based in MP. SMCRC, Guna offers MBBS 150 Seats. SMCRC, Guna was established in 2016 and managed privately under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Sakshi Medical College and Research Center, Guna considered one of the most leading medical schools in North India. The college offers MBBS. The Sakshi Medical College, Guna is located in Madhya Pradesh, India to give top-grade Education and great climate.
The college having comprehensive learning & clinical training associated with 500+ bedded teaching hospital.
College Debarred from admission for two academic years i.e. 2017-2018 and 2018-2019. Not permitted for renewal of permission u/s 10(A) for 2018-2019.
Admission Contact Form:
- 1 Sakshi Medical College and Research Center, Guna, M.P.
- 2 Courses @ Sakshi Medical College Guna
- 3 Photo Gallery
- 4 SMCRC Guna Admission Procedure
- 5 Sakshi Medical College Guna Fees Structure
- 6 Sakshi Medical College Guna Cutoff
- 7 Sakshi Medical College Facilities
- 8 SMCRC Guna Ranking/Reputation
- 9 SMCRC Guna Contact Details
Sakshi Medical College and Research Center, Guna, M.P.
SMCRC, Guna was established in 2016. The college is approved by Govt. of Madhya Pradesh and was recognized by NMC. In this article, we will give you the point by point data about, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish school survey.
|Name of Institute||Sakshi Medical Coll. & Research Center, Guna, M.P.|
|Famous Name||Sakshi Medical College|
|Location||Guna, Madhya Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Jiwaji University|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Madhya Pradesh.|
|Telephone no||07542-247803; 07542 – 247809|
|MBBS Intake||150 seats|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Medical Council of India|
- Candidates must satisfy their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Candidates Seekers should full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the Guidelines.
SMCRC Guna Eligibility Criteria
- Age: 17 years or above as on 31st December of the time of admission.
- Pass in HSC (+2) or equivalent qualification with English, Physics,
Chemistry, Biology or Botany and Zoology with 50% marks. For SC &
ST students minimum of 40%
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS)
Sakshi Medical College Guna Fees Structure
MBBS Course Fees
|Course||Fees (Per Year)|
|Boys/ Girls||In Campus||1,00,000/-|
Sakshi Medical College Guna Cutoff
MP MBBS Entrance Expected Cutoff 2018
|Category||Cut off Percentile|
|UR – PH||45%|
|OBC/SC/ST – PH||40%|
NEET 2017 Cut off MP State
|UR – PH||449-324|
|OBC – PH||322-312|
|SC – PH||315-302|
Sakshi Medical College Facilities
- Reference books
- 24 Hours of Electricity
- Central Library
- Lecture Theatres
- Examination halls
SMCRC Guna Ranking/Reputation
SMCRC Guna Contact Details
|Address||Somya Premises, AB Street, Myana, Village, Guna, Madhya Pradesh 473001|
|Telephone||07542-247803; 07542 – 247809|
If you have questions regarding SMCRC, Guna you may leave your inquiry below.