Zoram Medical College, Mizoram is a prestigious private medical college and a professional institution in Mizoram. The college was established in the year 2018 and is known as ZMC Mizoram.
The college is affiliated with Mizoram University and is Approved by the NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION (NMC) and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Zoram Medical College, Mizoram is located in Falkawn Mizoram. This college has a dedicated team of faculty members in each department. The hospital is of 550 beds, with infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team of highly experienced, skilled, qualified, and motivated technical manpower.
Zoram Medical College, Mizoram
Zoram Medical College Mizoram has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
Zoram Medical College, Mizoram is evolving towards a global knowledge center for medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, paramedical sciences, etc.
We will give you detailed information about Zoram Medical College, Mizoram fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Courses Offered @Zoram Medical College, Mizoram
Zoram Medical College Mizoram has highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs (MBBS, MD / MS). Zoram Medical College, Mizoram offers the following undergraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
Zoram Medical College, Mizoram provides the best education and offers the following
4.6 years+1 Year Internship
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility conditions as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. ZMC Mizoram offers a good proportion of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
The fee structure of the ZMC Mizoram for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
The admission Year 2020-2021
A. Charges for the whole course (One Time)
Students’ Welfare Fund
University Registration Fee + Enrolment Fee
B. Charges for the whole course (Refundable)
Laboratory Security Fee
Library Security Deposit
Hostel Security Deposit
Mess Caution Deposit
C. Fees Per Annum (Recurring)
Internal Exam Fee (Theory + Practical per subject @ ₹ 1400 per subject for 3 subjects)
Grand Total (A +B + C)
Grand Total (With Optional)
For Non Resident Indian (NRI) Candidates:-
|Admission Fee||USD 20,000 (Annual Fee) + ₹ 30,000 (A + B)|
University Examination Fee: As per University Notification No. Ex/Acad/7-2/19/157, Dated the 3rd June 2019, University Examination Fee is as given below:
₹ 2000 per paper
₹ 400 per paper
Admit Card / Marksheet Fee
₹ 310 per exam
Cut off and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
No. of Candidates
NEET Cutoff 2020
No. of Candidates
UR/ EWS- PH
MBBS UG Cut off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to deserving candidates under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
- Hostels for Girls and Boys
Ranking and Reputation
Falkawn, Mizoram, India
- How many medical colleges are there in Mizoram?
- Which is the No 1 Medical College in India?
- How many marks NEET for Grant Medical College?
- How many medical colleges are there in Manipur?
If you have any queries regarding admission to the ZMC Mizoram Leave your comment below.