The entrance examination for degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges has been assigned to Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow vide Govt. order no. 4929/solah-1-2016-14(54)/2012 dated 21-12-2016. The Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, Technical Education Department, has consented for the constitution of Central Admission Board (CAB) under the Chairmanship of the Vice Chancellor, Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow to supervise and control the State Entrance Examination herein after referred as UPSEE-2017 being conducted by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. The CAB has absolute rights for conducting of UPSEE-2017, and to decide about modalities of admissions and allotment of seats. The jurisdiction of CAB extends to colleges / institutes affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow. The CAB is authorised to take every decision regarding conduct and admissions through UPSEE-2017.
Instructions and Procedure for online submission of Application Form
Use Internet Explorer 7 or above.
1. Please read the instructions and procedures carefully and keep all the necessary information and scanned images(s) of Photograph, Signature & Left Hand Thumb impression ready before you start filling the On-Line Application Form. You should also be ready a personal Mobile Number and / or a personal E-Mail ID.
2. Candidates of UPSEE – 2017 have to apply ONLINE ONLY.
Z3. Please ensure that you are filling genuine application form available online at UPSEE website (http://upsee.nic.in).
4. The Entrance Examination Fee for UPSEE-2017 is ₹1200/- for Male / Transgender candidates of General & OBC category and ₹600/- for Female candidates of all categories and SC/ST/PH candidates.
5. Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form. Multiple applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
6. Candidate’s Name in the Application Form must be the same as registered in Qualifying Examination.
7. Registration Procedure: 4 Simple Steps to be followed
Step 1: Online filling of Application Form:
Candidates will be required to fill the online application form. After successful submission, an Application number gets generated that will be used for future reference. During form filling, candidate is also required to choose PASSWORD. For subsequent login, system generated Application No. and chosen Password will be used. Candidate must give a working and Correct MOBILE NO
Step 2: Online Uploading of Scanned Images:
Uploading of scanned Photo, signature, Left Thumb Impression are mandatory for all candidates.
Scanned Images should be in JPG format. Candidates are required to upload all images in one-go. Partial uploading is not allowed.
Photographs: Size must be between 4KB to 100KB (3.5 cm X 4.5 cm).
Thumb: Size must be between 1KB to 30KB (3.5 cm X 1.5 cm).
Signature: Size must be between 1KB to 30KB (3.5 cm X 1.5 cm).
**NOTE : The Candidate will be able to modify/correct the particulars before the image upload.
Step 3: Fee Payment:
• Payment by Debit/Credit Card/Net Banking: The candidate has to select Debit/Credit/Net Banking Card option to pay the fee and follow the instruction to complete the payment process. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the “Confirmation Page”.
Download and keep a copy of the confirmation page. IT’S MUST FOR ALL FUTURE REFERENCE.
Step 4: Downloading of Confirmation Page:
• Download and keep a copy of the confirmation page. NO NEED TO SEND TO COA. IT’S MUST KEEP FOR ALL FUTURE REFERENCE.
• Provision for re-printing of Confirmation Page will be provided.
8. After final submission of an application, no entries in the Application Form can be changed at a later stage.
9. The Application Number printed on the computer generated “Confirmation Page” must be mentioned in all future correspondences. It is therefore essential to note down the APPLICATION NUMBER printed on the Confirmation Page.
10. Examination fee is non-refundable.
11. Reterive Password & Application No :
• Password can be retrieved: Go to http://upsee.nic.in/genregsys/ForgotPassword/PwdResetOptno.aspx
• Application No can be retrieved: Go to http://upsee.nic.in/genregsys/ForgotPassword/ForgetRegistration.aspx