U.P Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwavidyalaya Evam Go-Anusandhan Sansthan, Mathura conducts Pre Veterinary Test (PVT) for admission to its B.V.Sc. & A.H program.
DUVASU Mathura PVT 2017 Eligibility:-
1. He / She should have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
2. He /she must not have less than 17 years and the maximum of 25 years age on or before the 31st December of that year of his/her admission and there shall be relaxation in maximum age by five years for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Other Backward Classes candidates.
3. A candidate under General Category for admission to the Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry degree course shall have to qualify in each of the subjects – English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology, and obtained 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination.
4. The selection of the students for admission to B.V.Sc. and A.H. degree course shall be only on the basis of his/her merit in the main PVT examination conducted by DUVASU, Mathura.
5. In respect of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes or other special category as specified by the Government from time to time, marks required for admission shall be 5% less than that prescribed for general category.
6. Candidates seeking admission under NRI are those who are educated abroad and should have passed the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Biotechnology and English up to the 12th Standard level with 50% aggregate marks in these subjects. NRI candidates are not required to appear in PVT-2017, however, they must have secured minimum 50% marks in Intermediate or equivalent examination.
7. NRI sponsored candidates shall have to qualify the admission procedures as laid down for the students under general category. He/she has to appear in the Pre Veterinary Test (PVT) conducted by the University and declared eligible based on the PVT results.
8. He/she shall produce his/her mark sheet/certificate of Intermediate Examination at the time of counselling.
9. He/she must be domicile of Uttar Pradesh (Not in case of NRI/NRI sponsored candidates).
10. Candidates appearing in Intermediate Examination of 2017 are also eligible to appear in the Pre – Veterinary Test (PVT), however, their admission will also be governed by the above cited rules.
11. All admissions to B.V.Sc. & A.H. programme shall be made strictly on the basis of merit of Entrance Examination (PVT) result cum reservation as per the State/University Rules.
12. In the event of concealing any information or providing wrong information, admission will be cancelled.
13. All admissions shall be provisional in the first instance and the University reserves the right to cancel admission granted to a candidate without assigning any reason.
14. No person shall be entitled to claim any compensation or concession, if the admission granted is subsequently cancelled.
DUVASU Mathura PVT Registration / Application Form
DUVASU Mathura PVT 2017 Syllabus:- The syllabus for the PVT – 2017 will be as that of Intermediate of Uttar Pradesh Board/ CBSE or Equivalent.
Receive latest news and updates about D.U.V.A.S. UNIVERSITY Mathura through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
DUVASU Mathura PVT 2017 Pattern:-
The Question Booklet contains 200 questions serially numbered from 1 to 200. The questions shall be framed from all the subjects with equal weightage being given to all the four subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany.
There shall be four marks for each correct answer and one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. More than one answer indicated/marked against a question will be deemed as incorrect answer and will be negatively marked.
DUVASU Mathura PVT Preparation
DUVASU Mathura PVT Notification
DUVASU Mathura PVT 2017 Notification:-
DUVASU Mathura PVT 2017 Date –
i) Preliminary Examination 28-05-2017 (Sunday), 8 AM – 11 AM
ii) Main Examination 25-06-2017 (Sunday), 8 AM – 11 AM
iii) Counselling 24-07-2017 (Monday), 09:00 AM onwards