Oriental University Indore Courses ,ranking and placement
Oriental University is a private higher education institution located in the the rural setting of the large city of Indore (population range of 1,000,000-5,000,000 inhabitants), Madhya Pradesh. Officially accredited/recognized by the University Grants Commission, India, Oriental University is a coeducational higher education institution. Oriental University offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study. Oriental University also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including as well as administrative services.
About Oriental University, Indore :-
- To promote the value of learning, self growth among students and staff,quality performance among students and staff, and transition for students toproductive and responsible participation in society
- To promote a safe and stimulating environment for bright and curiousstudents to interact with and learn from each other.
- To entertain students with educational offerings that provides fun learningopportunities.
- To provide a creative and rewarding work environment for all employees.
- Smooth conduct of training activities on continual basis
- Undertake educational tours and in-plant training at various industries
- Facilitate real life student projects in industries as part of the curriculum
- Training workshops on communication, presentation, behavioral and life skills
- Establish linkages with the corporate and academia
- Facilitate campus and off-campus placement. Students may be short listed as per criteria stipulated by organizations and deputed to the firms’s premises
- Counseling students & Entrepreneurship Development Activities
- Arranging Expert Lectures and Seminars from Industries
- Maintaining contact with the alumni and organizing regular alumni meets & get together