Established in 2016, ISBM University is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the the suburban setting of the medium-sized town of Gariyaband (population range of 10,000-49,999 inhabitants), Chhattisgarh. Officially accredited/recognized by the University Grants Commission, India, ISBM University (ISBMU) is a small (enrollment range: 2,000-2,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. ISBM University (ISBMU) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as pre-bachelor degrees (i.e. certificates, diplomas, associate or foundation degrees), bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. This 1 years old H.E. institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. The admission rate range is Not applicable making this Indian higher education organization a not applicable institution. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment. ISBMU also provides several academic and non-academic facilities and services to students including a library, sport facilities and/or activities, financial aids and/or scholarships, as well as administrative services.
About ISBM University
At ISBM University, we are led by purpose and passion. We’re committed to challenging convention and ourselves in order to meet the needs of new-age students; and we strive for a greater impact: one measured in people helped and lives improved.
ISBM University is a new-age university committed to provide innovative learning programs to meet the requirements of the industry. ISBM University programs are research driven, skill based and knowledge intensive. The University is envisioned to be a centre of academic innovation and research where students and faculty would collaborate together to learn, research, create, innovate, inspire and incubate.
ISBM University endeavours to offer services across the student-life cycle, supporting the students not only with teaching-learning but also with career development, skill enhancement, employment opportunities, business incubation, fund raising and mentoring.
With the network and pan India presence of the Group, the students of ISBM University can benefit with the reach and network across corporate and industries. This would help our students with placement as well as business networking and incubation.
ISBM University is established and approved by the Government of Chhattisgarh under the Chhattisgarh Private Universities (Establishment and Operation) Act, 2005 (Amendment Act 2016) to confer doctorate, degree, diploma and certificates to students.
- A new-age university with focus on entrepreneurship, leadership and incubation
- A networked university with global alliances
- A technology university that brings blended learning and problem based learning to students
- Programs are industry driven and skill oriented
- Mode of instruction is in both English and Hindi
- Focus on Spoken English, Personality Development and Career Skills
- Are creative, innovative and global citizens
- Aspire to be entrepreneurs, leaders and technocrats
- Are life-long learners, imbibing universal values of knowledge, wisdom and humanity
- Student-centred policies and practices
- Inclusive learning environment
- Systems driven and people oriented
Our life on campus
- Driven by passion to innovate and incubate
- Full of learning, experience and industry-preparedness
- Ensures you have your best days of your life spent with ISBM University
Vision, Mission and Values
Our vision is to be a distinguished University committed to entrepreneurship and incubation, that lets a thousand minds bloom with virtues of knowledge, wisdom and humanity.
Our mission is to research, develop and deliver knowledge, wisdom and skills necessary to succeed in life. We would achieve this mission within the gamut of world-class faculty, infrastructure, technology, curricula and collaborative teaching and research.
Our values at ISBM University is guided by our motto of Knowledge, Wisdom and Humanity. Values give tremendous clarity and focus paving way for consistency in decision making and action.
We encourage students to live the universal values of peace, freedom, social progress, equal rights and human dignity, enshrined in the Charter of the United Nations Organisation.
Programmes and Eligibilities
We provide management education with innovative applied research, and practice to educate business leaders of tomorrow. Our graduates make a difference by creating real value for society by emphasizing focus on a holistic multi-disciplinary, and multi-cultural approach to learning.
Interaction with business leaders and entrepreneurs, industrial visits and workshops, prepares the students to be leaders who can address the most urgent and challenging problems that the world is facing today.
Personality enhancement and practical experience through a continuous process of industry-academia interface is facilitated, thereby making them socially responsible, culturally aware and ethically better citizens of today and tomorrow.
Taught interactively through real-client, project-based learning, and regular networking opportunities, students undergo a real-world transformative learning experience.
Our graduates are valued for their well-rounded education, many enjoying strong starting salaries and career opportunities. Always future-ready, they are well prepared to make a difference to business and society.
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
- Masters in Science
- Executive Masters in Business Administration (EMBA)
- Post Graduate Diploma (PGD)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Post Graduate Diploma In Computer Application (PGDCA)
- Master of Science in Information Technology (M.Sc.[I.T.])
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- Master of Arts (M.A)
- Master of Library and Information Science (M.Lib.)
- Master in Journalism (M.J)
- Master of Arts in Journalism and Mass Communication (MA-JMC)
- Diploma in Business Administration (DBA)
- Advance Diploma in Business Administration (ADBA)
- Diploma in Computer Application (DCA)