The Oxford Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Bangalore is one of the new form private Medical College in Karnataka The Oxford Medical College was established in the year 2013. The Medical Institute associated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and affirmed by PCI, AICTE, and MCI with 150 MBBS seats. Oxford Medical College Bangalore educational modules is intended for keeping great wellbeing worry of the understudies. The Oxford Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Bangalore offers UG Course as the restorative school established in 2013 now there are no PG Course.
Thought the article, We will share all the fundamental insights about The Oxford Medical College Bangalore like Facilities, Courses, Admission Process, MBBS Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, NEET Cutoff, Result, Counseling, Contact Details and so forth.
- 1 The Oxford Medical College, Bangalore Key Points
- 2 The Oxford Medical College Bangalore Course Offered
- 3 The Oxford Medical College Bangalore MBBS Fee Structure
- 4 The Oxford Medical College Admission Process
- 5 The Oxford Medical College Cut Off
- 6 The Oxford Medical College Bangalore Ranking and Reputation
- 7 The Oxford Medical College, Understudy Support
- 8 The Oxford Medical College, Bangalore Facilities
- 9 The Oxford Medical College Bangalore Contact Details
- 10 The Oxford Medical College Bangalore Gallery
The Oxford Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Bangalore
The Oxford Medical College
Year of Establishment
Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences
MBBS, MD, MS
Medical College in Karnataka
+91- 80-22452855, 30410501-502
+91- 9448589426, 9845030766
100 Seats available for admission. MBBS Admissions in The Oxford Medical College Hospital & Research Center, Bangalore, Karnataka are through Competitive Entrance Examination in Karnataka.
The seats are allotted for local & Non-local students of Karnataka. The seats are distributed as per the ratio decided by the government of Karnataka. The common entrance examination is conducted by the government of Karnataka (CET) as well as the association of private medical colleges of Karnataka.
No PG seats are available for admission. PG courses expected to start from the year 2020.
Courses recognized by Medical Council of India
The Oxford Medical College Bangalore Course Offered
UG Courses & Intake
PG Courses & Intake
Annual Intake (Seats)
MD – Emergency Medicine
MD – Respiratory Medicine
MD – Psychiatry
MD/MS – Ophthalmology
MD – Anaesthesiology
MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology
MD – Physiology
MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
MD/MS – Anatomy
MD – Microbiology
MD – Pharmacology
MD – Bio-Chemistry
MS – ENT
MS – Orthopaedics
MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
MD – General Medicine
MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology
MD – Pathology
MD – Dermatology , Venereology & Leprosy
MS – General Surgery
MD – Paediatrics
The Oxford Medical College Bangalore MBBS Fee Structure
|MBBS||46,000 (Fee True CET) and 3,57,500 (Fee True Comed-k)|
The Oxford Medical College Admission Process
- Affirmation is made however Karnataka state restorative examination ( KCET)
- One can apply to the school through their NEET Medical Scorecard directed by the expert.
- Applying must full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the affirmation Guidelines.
- 10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportionate exam led by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have secured a base half Aggregate.
The Oxford Medical College Cut Off
KCET Cut Off 2014
General Merit Hyderabad
General Merit Kannada
General Merit Rural
The Oxford Medical College Bangalore Ranking and Reputation
Name of Institute
The Oxford Medical College, Understudy Support
The Oxford Medical College, Bangalore Facilities
The Oxford Medical College Bangalore Contact Details
Yadavanahalli, AttibeleHobli, AnekalTaluk, Bangalore, Karnataka
094485 89426, 98450 30766
The Oxford Medical College Bangalore Gallery
Receive most recent news and updates of The Oxford Medical College Bangalore through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
If you have questions regarding The Oxford Medical College Bangalore, you may leave your enquiry below.