- 1 The Oxford Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Bangalore
- 2 The Oxford Medical College Bangalore Course Offered
- 3 The Oxford Medical College Bangalore MBBS Fee Structure
- 4 The Oxford Medical College Admission Process
- 5 The Oxford Medical College Cut Off
- 6 The Oxford Medical College Bangalore Ranking and Reputation
- 7 The Oxford Medical College, Understudy Support
- 8 The Oxford Medical College, Bangalore Facilities
- 9 The Oxford Medical College Bangalore Contact Details
- 10 The Oxford Medical College Bangalore Gallery
The Oxford Medical College Hospital and Research Centre, Bangalore
The Oxford Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Bangalore is one of the new form private Medical College in Karnataka The Oxford Medical College was established in the year 2013. The Medical Institute associated with Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences and affirmed by PCI, AICTE, and MCI with 150 MBBS seats. Oxford Medical College Bangalore educational modules is intended for keeping great wellbeing worry of the understudies. The Oxford Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Bangalore offers UG Course as the restorative school established in 2013 now there are no PG Course.
Thought the article, We will share all the fundamental insights about The Oxford Medical College Bangalore like Facilities, Courses, Admission Process, MBBS Fee Structure, How to Apply, Eligibility, NEET Cutoff, Result, Counseling, Contact Details and so forth.
|Institute||The Oxford Medical College, Hospital and Research Center, Bangalore|
|Famous Name||The Oxford Medical College|
|Year of Establishment||2013|
|Associated to||Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences|
|Category||Medical College in Karnataka|
|Telephone||+91- 80-22452855, 30410501-502|
|Mobile||+91- 9448589426, 9845030766|
|MBBS Seats||100 Seats available for admission. MBBS Admissions in The Oxford Medical College Hospital & Research Center, Bangalore, Karnataka are through Competitive Entrance Examination in Karnataka.|
|Allotted:||The seats are allotted for local & Non-local students of Karnataka. The seats are distributed as per the ratio decided by the government of Karnataka. The common entrance examination is conducted by the government of Karnataka (CET) as well as the association of private medical colleges of Karnataka.|
|PG Seats||No PG seats are available for admission. PG courses expected to start from the year 2020.|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Medical Council of India|
The Oxford Medical College Bangalore Course Offered
The Oxford Medical College Bangalore MBBS Fee Structure
|MBBS||46,000 (Fee True CET) and 3,57,500 (Fee True Comed-k)|
The Oxford Medical College Admission Process
- Affirmation is made however Karnataka state restorative examination ( KCET)
- One can apply to the school through their NEET Medical Scorecard directed by the expert.
- Applying must full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the affirmation Guidelines.
- 10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportionate exam led by any State Board or Equivalent.
- He/She ought to have secured a base half Aggregate.
The Oxford Medical College Cut Off
KCET Cut Off 2014
|M.B.B.S.||General Merit Hyderabad||2836|
|M.B.B.S.||General Merit Kannada||2911|
|M.B.B.S.||General Merit Rural||3070|
The Oxford Medical College Bangalore Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rating||Reputation||Education||Faculty||Infrastructure|
The Oxford Medical College, Understudy Support
The Oxford Medical College, Bangalore Facilities
The Oxford Medical College Bangalore Contact Details
|Address||Yadavanahalli, AttibeleHobli, AnekalTaluk, Bangalore, Karnataka|
|Tel.||094485 89426, 98450 30766|
The Oxford Medical College Bangalore Gallery
Receive most recent news and updates of The Oxford Medical College Bangalore through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
If you have questions regarding The Oxford Medical College Bangalore, you may leave your enquiry below.