Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai (TMC, Navi Mumbai) is a medical college and medical research college based in Navi Mumbai. Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai offers MBBS– 100 Seats, PG-3 Seats.
TMC, Navi Mumbai was established in 1991 and managed by Government under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai considered one of the most leading medical colleges in Maharashtra (West India).
The College is located in Maharashtra, and provide world-class education and treatment in the health sector.
Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai: This medical college is a leading college in the health sector of Maharashtra. Before we go to finish school audit, let’s start the main point observation of the college.
- 1 Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai
- 2 Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai
- 3 Courses Offered
- 4 Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai Gallery
- 5 Terna Medical College Admission Process
- 6 Terna Medical College Eligibility Criteria
- 7 Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai Fee Structure
- 8 Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
- 9 Terna Medical College Cut off 2018
- 10 Facilities
- 11 Terna Medical College Placement
- 12 Terna Medical College Internship
- 13 Terna Medical College Ranking / Reputation
- 14 Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai Contact Details
|Name of Institute||Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai|
|Famous Name||Terna MC Navi Mumbai|
|Location||Sector‐12, Phase‐2, Dharshana Society, Nerul West, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra- 400706|
|Affiliation to||Bombay University|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
|Email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Medical Council of India|
Admission Contact Form
Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai was established in 1991. The college is approved by Govt. of Navi Mumbai and was recognized by Medical Council of India.
In this article, we will give you the point by point data about Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai. Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish school survey.
Terna Medical College, Navi Mumbai well known for giving present-day offices and best support of its patients. It is one of the busiest doctor’s facilities of state and in India with the bed check of around 850. The normal day by day OPD patients is one of the most astounding in India.
|MD ( Comm. Medicine )||3||3 YEARS|
Terna Medical College Admission Process
Documents Required at the time of Admission:
List of Documents to be submitted at the Time of Admission for the Academic Year 2020 – 2021
Submit 1 Orginal Set + 4 Sets of Xerox Copies of each document in the followings sequence:-
- Indian Nationality Certificate
- Maharashtra Domicile Certificate
- SSC Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- HSC Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- NEET-UG 2018 Mark Sheet & NEET- UG 2018 admit card
- Medical Fitness Certificate ( as per NEET-UG-2018 page 62 information brochure )
- Gap Certificate
- Caste Certificate, Caste Validity Certificate, Non-Creamy Layer ( Applicable for Reserved category students. )
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer certificate / Leaving certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Aadhar card ( Attested Xerox )
- Undertaking on Rs. 100/- stamp paper duly signed before the Notary for the yearly payment of fees on the due date.
- Undertaking for Anti-ragging ACT on Rs. 100 stamp paper duly signed before Notary.
- Character Certificate issued by the Principal of last school / junior college attended mentioning the status of his/her behavioral pattern, especially in terms as to whether he/she has displayed persistent violent or aggressive behavior or any desire to harm others. ( As per provision made in clause 4 of Anti Ragging Rules / Act. )
- 4 Passport size Photographs.
Admission Procedure for the Vacant NRI/ Against NRI Quota Seats should report for personal counseling in person with all the original documents and fees applicable for NRI/Against NRI quota students.
Terna Medical College Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility to appear in NEET (Under Graduate UG) – 2019
Eligibility for appearing in NEET (Under Graduate UG) is as stipulated in IMC (Indian Medical Council) Act-1956 and the Dentists Act-1948 as amended in 2018.
Eligibility as per related Regulations is as follows:-
- He/she has completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/BDS Course.
- The upper age limit for NEET (UG) is 25 years as on the date of examination with the relaxation of 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC category and persons entitled for reservation under the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
- The Age criteria for appearing in NEET (UG) – 2019 is as follow:-
|For Candidates of Unreserved Category (UR)||born on or between 05.05.1994 and 31.12.2002|
|For Candidates of SC/ST/OBC/PWD Category||born on or between 05.05.1989 and 31.12.2002|
- Indian Citizens/ Overseas Citizens of India intending to pursue MBBS/ BDS from a foreign Medical/ Dental Institute also need to qualify NEET (UG).
MBBS Course Fees (Category Wise)
|Sr. No.||Category||Fees Per Year|
|5.||NRI/ Institutional||Rs. 28,26,500/-|
Draft in Favour of- Dean, Terna Medical College, Nerul, Navi Mumbai
MD/ MS Course Fees
|PG (MD) Course||Fees per year||Intake|
|MD- Community Medicine||Rs. 5,53,000/||3|
Terna Medical College Hostel Fees:
|Hostel Fees||Rs. 75,000/-|
Draft in Favour of- Terna Public Charitable Trust Nerul, Navi Mumbai
SEE ALSO: Government medical college Akola
Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|UR/ EWS||50th Percentile||720-147||682406|
NEET Cutoff 2020
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|UR/ EWS- PH||50th Percentile||146-129||99|
Terna Medical College Cut off 2018
Terna Medical College Navi Mumbai Cut off of 1st Round
|UR – General||15642||28622|
NEET Maharashtra Govt and Private Medical Colleges Cut off 2018
|Categories||Cut off Marks||Percentile (%)|
|Other Backward Class||630-82||40|
|Physically Handicap-UR General||590-90||45|
Terna Medical College Cut off 2018, Terna Medical College Neet Cut off
NEET Maharashtra Govt and Private Colleges Cut off 2017
NEET 2017 Marks Cutoffs
|UR – UnReserved||685 – 145|
|Other Backward Classes||678 – 118|
|SC||595 – 118|
|ST||599 – 118|
|Physical Handicapped||474 – 131|
|ST- PH||339 – 118|
|OBC – PH||510 – 118|
|SC – Physically Disabled||415 – 118|
- Animal house
- Postmortem block
- Blood bank Textbooks
- 24 Hours of Electricity
- Central Library
- Lecture Theatres
- Examination halls
Terna Medical College Placement
Terna Medical College is one of the top leading govt. medical colleges in Maharastra. In spite of the fact that the school barely offers any on-grounds Job interviews, students going from the school get set in different Healthcare organizations in India and abroad. Students are given Internships and Job encounter by means of clinical clerkships, willful logical activities.
Terna Medical College Internship
The internship is basically the training period during which the students get to learn about the actual practice of health care so that in future they can handle the patients independently and confidently. The duration of the internship will be of 12 months. The students are awarded the bachelor’s degree of MBBS on the successful completion of the course with training.
Terna Medical College Ranking / Reputation
The College has been ranked as 3rd best medical college in Maharashtra for health and education.
|Address||Sector‐12, Phase‐2, Beside Sarsola Bus Depot, Nerul West, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra- 400706|
|Email Idemail@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org|
Receive most recent news and updates you have questions regarding Terna Medical College, you may leave your inquiry below.