- 1 Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Medical College Chhattarpur
- 2 Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Medical College Chhattarpur Campus
- 3 Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Medical College Chhattarpur Programs
- 4 Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Medical College Chhattarpur Admission Process
- 5 Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Medical College Chhattarpur Facilities
- 6 Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Med. College Chhattarpur Ranking
- 7 Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Medical College Contact Details
Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Medical College Chhattarpur is one of the reputed Private Homoeopathic Colleges in Madhya Pradesh. The college is popularly known as SP Homoeopathic College Chhatarpur and was founded in the year 1967
Swami Pranavanand Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital is affiliated with Dr. Hari Singh Gaur University, Sagar and approved by the Central Council of Homeopathy (CCH), New Delhi. This college is permitted by AYUSH and the Government of Madhya Pradesh.
Before we start the description of college fees, courses, admission details of SPH College Chhatarpur, Let’s have a look at college quick facts.
|Name||Swami Pranavananda Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital Chhattarpur|
|Popular Name||SP Homoeopathic College Chhatarpur, SPH College Chhatarpur|
|Location||Chhattarpur, Madhya Pradesh|
|Affiliated with||Dr Hari Singh Gaur University, Sagar (MP)|
|Approved by||Central Council of Homoeopathy|
|Category||BHMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
The campus is situated on Police Line Road, Chhatarpur district of the Madhya Pradesh state. The city is situated on the north-east border of Madhya Pradesh and it is well-connected by road, rail, and air transportation modes. The campus is surrounded by a calm and serene environment.
Swami Pranavanand Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital runs an undergraduate BHMS program approved by CCH. The duration of the BHMS course is five and a half years including a one-year rotating internship. Admission in the BDS course will be done through the PAHUNT entrance examination conducted by Vyapam. To get admission in this course, a candidate should have a clear 12th class in Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects with scoring minimum 50% marks. Here we have listed the most sought courses offered by this college:
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Interested Candidates must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidate should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%. For post-graduation courses, performance in first, second and MBBS exams can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.
SPH College Chhatarpur has a well-established library with a comfortable seating arrangement for addicted readers. The library has a vast collection of books, journals, magazines, reports, and periodicals on different medical departments. The classrooms are spacious and fully furnished and equipped with audio-video teaching equipment. It houses several department wise laboratories which are equipped with the latest equipment and other facilities. It also offers a medical facility, transport facility, canteen, indoor and outdoor games facility, advanced computer center and many others.
|SPH College Chhatarpur||Good||8||Good||8.5||Excellent|
|Address||Police Line Road, CHHATARPUR (M.P.)|
Receive latest news and updates about Swami Pranavanand Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Chhatarpur through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below: