Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research Surat (SMIMER Surat) is a medical college and medical research college based in Surat, India. The College offers MBBS 150 Seats PG 104 Seats. SMIMER Surat was established in 2000 and managed by Government under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
SMIMER Surat, considered among one of the most leading medical Colleges in West India. The Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research is located in Surat Gujarat, India to give top-notch Education and great climate. Before we go to finish school audit, let us observe the significant key points of interest of Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research Surat.
|Name of Institute||Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research Surat|
|Famous Name||SMIMER Surat|
|Location||Umarwada, Surat, Gujarat 395101|
|Year of Establishment||2000|
|Affiliation to||Veer Narmad South Gujarat University (VNSGU)|
|Courses Offered||MBBS, MS, MD, PG DIPLOMA|
|Category||Medical Colleges in Gujarat|
|Telephone no||0261- 2366367|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Medical Council of India|
Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research
Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research Surat was established in 2000. The college is approved by govt. of Gujarat and was recognized by Medical Council of India. In this article, we will give you the point by point data about SMIMER Surat Fees Structure, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities accessible and finish school survey.
SMIMER Surat is well known for giving present-day offices and best support of its patients. It is one of the busiest doctor’s facilities of state and in India with the bed check of around 2000. The normal day by day OPD patients is one of the most astounding in India.
Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research Courses Offered
|PG Diploma||02||3 Years|
PG– Specialisation Courses Offered at SMIMER, Surat
|Course Name||Intake Per Year|
|MD (General Medicine)||9|
|MS (General Surgery)||16|
|MD (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)||7|
|MD (Community Medicine)||6|
|MD (T.B and Respiratory Med)||4|
PG – DIPLOMA Courses Offered at SMIMER, Surat
Facilities at SMIMER, Surat
- Animal house
- Postmortem block
- Blood bank Textbooks
- Reference books
- 24 Hours Electricity
- Central Library
- Lecture Theatres
- Examination halls
SMIMER Medical College Admission Criteria
- The applicant can apply to the school through their NEET Medical Scorecard led by the specialist.
- Aspirants can take admission through the state (Gujarat) medicinal placement test moreover.
- Competitors should full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Applicants ought to have finished 17 years old on that date in which year they will be a confirmation.
- Competitor ought to likewise have least 17 years and not over 25 Years age on the date in which they will be conceded.
- Relaxation in the age of 3 years for SC/ST Candidates as it were.
- Admission Seeker must be passed the (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportionate exam directed by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Confirmation searcher ought to have secured a base half Aggregate stamps in PCB/Biotech joined.
- Graduation and Bachelor Degree in Medicine (MBBS) from any of the Universities perceived by a demonstration of the focal or state council in India.
- A Relaxation of 5% total is there for SC/ST applicants.
SMIMER Surat Fees Structure for Non-NRI/ NRI
Under-Graduates (MBBS) Fees Structure:
|Non-N.R.I. Fee(Annual) Rs.||N.R.I. Fees N.R.I. Expense (Full Course) in USD (Full Course) in USD|
Fees Structure for Postgraduate
|Degree Course Clinical Rs.||Degree Course Non-Clinical Rs.||Certificate Course Clinical Rs.||Course Non-Clinical|
Fees Structure for Postgraduate P.G.(Clinical Degree Course)
|Clinical Degree Course||Anesthesia Degree Course||Pathology Degree Course||Management Quota Fee 2018 (Lacs)|
|Obs and Gynec||23|
|Boys /Girls||In Campus||85,000 /PER-Yer||Available||Available||Available||Available|
NEET Cut off 2016 for SMIMER Surat (Gujarat Quota)
Gujarat state NEET Cut Off Marks 2017
|Class||Qualifying Marks out of 720|
|Open and PH||450-325|
|O.B.C and PH||323-313|
|SC and PH||314-303|
Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research Ranking and Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rating||Reputation||Education||Faculty||Infrastructure||Previous rating||Placement|
Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research Contact Details
|Address:||Opposite Bombay Market, Umarwada, Surat, Gujrat|
Recieve most recent news and updates of SMIMER Suratt through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research Photo Gallery
If you have questions regarding SMIMER Surat, you may leave your enquiry below.