Subharti Medical College, Meerut is a chief foundation giving MBBS course under the aegis of SIMS, arranged on Delhi-Haridwar By-pass Road, Meerut. The College was built up in 2001 on the endorsement of Government of India. The College is a lovely co-rate that got its first consent by the Central Government on 23rd January, which is the birthday of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose, in whose holy memory, the College is named.
MD – Anaesthesiology.
MD – Bio-Chemistry.
MD – Dermatology , Venereology and Leprosy.
MD – Forensic Medicine
MD – General Medicine.
MD – Microbiology.
MD – Pediatrics
MD – Pathology
MD – Physiology.
MD – Psychiatry.
MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology.
MD – Social and Preventive Medicine/Community Medicine.
MD – Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases
MD/MS – Anatomy.
MD/MS – Obstetrics and Gynecology.
MD/MS – Ophthalmology.
MS – ENT.
MS – General Surgery.
MS – Orthopedics.
NEET 2018 ADMISSION PROCEDURE:
NEET 2018 Examination is probably going to be hung on sixth May (Sunday) 2018. NEET 2018 Application Form will be discharged in the long stretch of January 2018. It is the national level examination for admission to MBBS and BDS courses. CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) is the leading expert which sorts out the NEET examination consistently in different urban areas the nation over.
Recieve most recent news and updates of Subharti Medical College, Meerut through email or Sms, by entering your details below:
NEET 2018 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
- Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian resident. OCI (Overseas Citizen of India) hopefuls are likewise qualified to apply.
- J&K/AP/Telangana: Such hopefuls are qualified for All India 15% amount just (additionally qualified for affirmation in AFMC, Pune) on the premise of self-assertion.
- Aadhaar Card Requirement: Indian National hopefuls must have an Aadhaar Number to apply for NEET exam.
- Least Age: The base age constrain is 17 years as at the latest 31st December of the time of confirmation.
- Most extreme Age: The greatest age restrict is 25 years (for General and OBC competitors) and 30 years (for different classifications) on the date of exam.
Examination:Candidates ought to have qualified twelfth or equal
Subjects: Subjects Should beChemistry, Physics, Biology/Biotechnology with English as a necessary
- 10+2 showing up understudies are additionally qualified to apply.
- Imprints Required:In the qualifying exam (PCB gathering), understudies ought to have gotten no less than half stamps for general, 45% imprints for general-PH and 40% imprints for SC/ST and OBC.
If you have questions regarding Subharti Medical College, Meerut, you may leave your enquiry below.