Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry is a leading medical college in the union territory of India, Puducherry. The university came into existence in 2006 with the clear vision to set up a multi-specialty hospital in the AGARAM Village of Puducherry.
University is working to accomplish the aim of world-class teaching, research environment, and learning opportunities. Every year total of 150 students gets admission for an MBBS degree in this college. MBBS Postgraduate courses of Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry are Community Medicine, General Medicine, General Surgery, Radiology, Otorhinolaryngology, Orthopaedics, Dermatology, Psychiatry, and Ph.D. degree programs.
|Name of College||Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences Puducherry|
BHARATH INSTITUTE OF HIGHER EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
INR 21,50,000 Annually
MBBS Intake Capacity
SLNIMS Puducherry Gallery
About: SLNIMS Puducherry
Let’s start with more important information about this college related to the affiliation of this university and when we talk about the affiliation of this university then we can say that affiliation of the college has been done through Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research, and it is a deemed to be university. On the other hand, SLNIMS Puducherry is also affiliated with the Medical Council of India. NTA NEET is a major entrance exam to get admission to this college. Every year 30% of students from other states came to this college for the study of MBBS degree course.
Are you confused about the goals of MBBS in India? Some so many students are preparing for this medical entrance test course because they want to become a doctor. Admission to Sri Lakshmi Medical College, Puducherry for the MBBS course is very easy for those students who had already cleared the national eligibility cum entrance test with a good scorecard and rank.
First, an application needs to appear clear the NEET examination because it is a mandatory exam to get admission in UG and PG medical science courses in India.
The admission process is online for Sri Lakshmi Medical College, Puducherry Courses. From NEET Application to appear in the NEET UG Counselling rounds by MCC, every single process is online for the students.
MBBS Intake Capacity of Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences Puducherry
Intake capacity refers to the total MBBS in Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry. Many students want to add that college in the choice filling and locking process of NEET-UG which have a good amount of intake capacity. We want to justify one thing here for the students that MBBS intake capacity in this college is 150 students each year.
MBBS Internship Stages to Know in SRI LAKSHMI NARAYANA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
Why Choose Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry to Pursue MBBS Degree in India?
- It is a private deemed to be a university and if you do have not enough options of top government medical colleges in India, then you need to check the options of top private deemed to be universities for MBBS.
- Status of deemed to be university also affects the education quality and training in this college. Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences, Puducherry is focusing on the vision and mission of high-quality education and medical courses training.
- Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences faculty and staff are highly skilled as per the global medical education standards and that’s why this college is an ideal destination for the medical courses students in India.
- University has enough state of the art equipment and choices for the students and with this, the university becomes the primary choice for the medical course study.
Documents Required For SRI LAKSHMI NARAYANA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, PUDUCHERRY MBBS Admission
- NEET Admit Card
- Scorecard or Rank Letter
- ID proof (Aadhar/PAN Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Class 10 certificate and mark sheet (for date of birth)
- Class 12 certificate and mark sheet
- Eight passport size photographs
- PwD Certificate (if applicable)
- Provisional Allotment Letter
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- NEET Application Form
MBBS UG Counselling in Sri Lakshmi Medical College, Puducherry
- Counselling is the main step that students need to clear when they are thinking to get admission to any deemed university. Hence, when you are thinking to choose Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences for the UG medical science courses, then after the NEET-UG results you need to wait for the Deemed to be University counselling.
- Deemed to be University Counselling process is the major responsibility of MCC in India and only MCC portal accept the registration and application for NEET UG Counselling for MBBS admission in India.
- Next thing is to fill out the application form for Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Counselling on the MCC Portal and add the required details, documents, and pay application fees online.
- Appear in the 4 rounds of counselling (no need if your name comes early in the list) and if your name came in the list of Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Admission, then report to the college with the fees and documents.
- Choice Filling and Locking is an important step for the students here to get admission in Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University because here they need to put the preference of this deemed medical college in Puducherry first.
Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University Admit Cards
Most of the time, when students get admission to Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University, then they also received Admit Card from Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University through the offline process from the university campus. It is the registration ID of the student as a medical student in this college. Admit Card for the semester and yearly exams also uploaded on the live portal or dashboard of the university.
Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University Results
Are you in hurry to check Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University Results? If yes, then you can also visit the website of Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University. Official Website of the University also received the results link online from time to time of various UG and PG Courses of medical science. Here we also talk about the Deemed University MBBS Fees that you need to know if you want to take admission to this college.
MBBS UG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
NEET PG Cut Off 2021
Round 1, 2 & MopUp
UG Course & Intake Capacity
PG Course & Intake Capacity
Annual MBBS Fees in Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University
On the other hand, in the complete Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences Deemed University Review, you must check the MBBS fee structure of the university as well because without checking the fee structure you can’t make sure the easy admission process of this college. As we know, this university has the status of the deemed university and according to the Deemed University Meaning, this university is free to design the course structure and fees for the MBBS students. The annual Fee for the MBBS students is 21,50,000.
Monthly Hostel Due in Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences Puducherry
How much monthly hostel fees are in Sri Lakshmi Narayana Institute of Medical Sciences Puducherry? If you are also looking for the answer to the same question because you want to do your MBBS course degree from this college then we want to inform you one thing that monthly hostel due in this college is INR 10,416. MBBS Course Duration is 5.5 years in this college and during this period students can choose the self-accommodation at other places nearby college or the university campus hostel.
Reputation and Ranking of SRI LAKSHMI NARAYANA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, PUDUCHERRY
Facilities of SRI LAKSHMI NARAYANA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, PUDUCHERRY
MBBS Syllabus in SRI LAKSHMI NARAYANA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Community Medicine
- Forensic Medicine
- Clinical postings inwards
- OPDs to begin here
- Community Medicine
- Medicine and allied subjects (Psychiatry, Dermatology)
- Obst. Gynae
- Surgery and allied subjects (Anesthesiology, E.N.T. Ophthalmology, Orthopaedics)
The Bottom Line
Hence, it’s all about the things that you need to know about the review of the leading deemed medical college in Puducherry and we hope this information is valuable and enough for you about this college. Looking for MBBS Counsellor in India? if you are looking for MBBS admission guidance for India or want to study abroad then you can also choose the guidance services for this goal.