Sri Aurobindo Medical College and Postgraduate Institute, Indore is a prestigious private medical college and a professional institution in Madhya Pradesh. The college was established in the year 2003 and is known as SAIMS Indore. The college is affiliated with the Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur and is Approved by the NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION (NMC) and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Sri Aurobindo Medical College and Postgraduate Institute, Indore are located in Indore, Madhya Pradesh. This college has a dedicated team of faculty members in each department. The hospital is of 800 beds, with infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team of highly experienced, skilled, qualified, and motivated technical manpower.
Sri Aurobindo Medical College and Postgraduate Institute, Indore
|Name of Institute||Sri Aurobindo Medical College and Postgraduate Institute, Indore|
|Popular Name||SAIMS Indore|
|Affiliated to||Madhya Pradesh Medical Science University, Jabalpur|
|Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Year of Establishment||2003|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD, MS|
Sri Aurobindo Medical College and Postgraduate Institute, Indore has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
We will give you detailed information about Sri Aurobindo Medical College and Postgraduate Institute, Indore fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Courses Offered @ Sri Aurobindo Medical College, Indore
Sri Aurobindo Medical College and Postgraduate Institute, Indore has highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs and postgraduate medical programs (MBBS, MD / MS). Sri Aurobindo Medical College and Postgraduate Institute, Indore offers the following undergraduate programs and postgraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
Sri Aurobindo Medical College and Postgraduate Institute, Indore provides the best education and offers the following
|MBBS||150||4.6 years+1 Year Internship|
Sri Aurobindo Medical College and Postgraduate Institute, Indore provides quality education and offers the following MD/MS course with a duration of 3 years.
|Course Name||Annual Intake (Seats)|
|M.Ch – Urology||1|
|DM – Oncology||2|
|DM – Nephrology||1|
|M.Ch – Surgical Oncology||2|
|M.Ch – Paediatric Surgery||1|
|MD – Forensic Medicine/||3|
|DM – Gastroenterology||2|
|M.Ch – Neuro Surgery||2|
|DM – Neurology||2|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||2|
|MD – Microbiology||2|
|MD – Anaesthesiology||16|
|MD – Dermatology||5|
|MS – Orthopaedics||12|
|MD – Paediatrics||12|
|MD – Psychiatry||5|
|MD – General Medicine||15|
|MD – Pathology||6|
|MS – General Surgery||15|
|MD/MS – Ophthalmology||5|
|MD – Physiology||2|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||3|
|MD – Pharmacology||2|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine||3|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology||10|
|MD – Tuberculosis & Respiratory Diseases||3|
|MS – ENT||4|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||12|
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility condition as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION (NMC)
- Aspirants must have an MBBS degree from a Medical College recognized by the NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION( NMC) and completed 1 year of internship.
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. Sri Aurobindo Medical College and Postgraduate Institute, Indore offers a good proportion of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
The fee structure of the Sri Aurobindo Medical College and Postgraduate Institute, Indore for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
|Hostel Fee:||Rs 80,000/-|
Cutoff and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|UR/ EWS||50th Percentile||720-147||682406|
NEET Cutoff 2020
|Category||Cutoff Percentile||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates|
|UR/ EWS- PH||50th Percentile||146-129||99|
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
|Academic Facility||Clinical Facility|
|Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus||Wi-Fi|
Ranking and Reputation
|Address:||Indore Ujjain State Highway, Near MR 10 Crossing, Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
If you have any queries regarding admission to the Sri Aurobindo Medical College, Indore Leave your comment below.