Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital, Pune (SKNMC, Pune) is a medical college and medical research college based in Pune. Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune offers MBBS 150 & PG 100 Seats. The college was established in 2007 and managed by Government under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College is affiliated with Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik. The college is located in Narhe, Pune, Maharashtra, India to give top-notch Education and great climate.
Kashibai Navale Medical College Recognized for 100 seats, when degree granted on or after December 2011. The college Recognized for increase of seats from 100 to 150 when degree granted on or after December 2018.
On this page
- 1 Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College, Pune
- 2 Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital, Pune
- 3 Kashibai Navale Medical College Courses
- 4 Kashibai Navale Medical College, Pune Gallery
- 5 Kashibai Navale Medical College Admission Criteria
- 6 Kashibai Navale Medical College Fee Structure
- 7 Kashibai Navale Medical College, Pune Cutoff
- 8 Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune Departments
- 9 Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College Pune, Facilities
- 10 Placement
- 11 Internship
- 12 SKNMC Pune Rating /Reputation
- 13 SKNMC Pune Contact Details
|Institute||Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital, Pune|
|Famous Name||SKNMC Pune|
|Location||Narhe (Ambegaon), Pune, Maharashtra|
|Affiliation to||Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik|
|Category||Medical College in Maharashtra|
|Telephone No.||020-24106184, 24393884|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Medical Council of India|
Admission Contact Form:
Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital, Pune was established in 2007. The college is approved by Govt. of Maharastra and was recognized by the Medical Council of India.
In this article, we will give you the point by point data about the college like Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities, etc.
Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital, Pune well known for giving present-day offices and best support of its patients. It is one of the busiest doctor’s facilities of state and in India with a bed check of around 600. The normal day by day OPD patients is one of the most astounding in India.
- One can apply to the school through their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Applying must full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the confirmation Guidelines.
- Applicants ought to have passed class 10+2 or equal examination with at least half checks (40% if there should arise an occurrence of SC/ST hopefuls) in English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology took together. Competitors showing up in the qualifying examination may likewise apply.
- Graduation and Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
- Twelfth or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any proportionate exam led by any State Board or Equivalent. All SC/ST competitors have an unwinding of 5% of the base total.
MBBS UG Fees
|Category||Fees Per Year|
|15%NRI/ Against NRI||6310000+ Eligibility Fee*|
*Eligibility Fees for 15% NRI Quota is Rs. 45000/- for Indian Citizen & 75000/- for NRI as per MUHS.
*Eligibility Fees for Other State Domicile Rs. 37900/-
|Boys n Girls||60,000/-||5000/-|
MD MS PG Fees
NEET Maharashtra Govt and Private Colleges Cutoff 2018
|Categories||Range from Marks||Percentile (%)|
|Other Backward Class||630-82||40|
NEET Maharashtra Govt and Private Colleges Cutoff 2017
|Classifications/Quotas||NEET 2017 Marks Range|
|UR – General||685 – 145|
|Other Backward Classes||678 – 118|
|Booked Caste||595 – 118|
|Booked Tribes||599 – 118|
|Open and Physical Handicapped||474 – 131|
|ST and PH||339 – 118|
|OBC – PH||510 – 118|
|SC – Physically Disabled||415 – 118|
- Forensic Medicine
- Community medicine
- General medicine
- Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases
- General surgery
- Obst. & Gynae.
- Animal house
- Postmortem block
- Blood bank Textbooks
- Reference books
- 24 Hours Electricity
- Central Library
- Lecture Theatres
- Examination halls
Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital, Pune is one of the top leading govt. medical colleges in Maharastra. In spite of the fact that the school barely offers any on-grounds Job interviews, students going from the school get set in different Healthcare organizations in India and abroad. Students are given Internships and Job encounters by means of clinical clerkships, willful logical activities.
The internship is basically the training period during which the students get to learn about the actual practice of health care so that in future they can handle the patients independently and confidently. The duration of the internship will be of 12 months. The students are awarded the bachelor’s degree of MBBS on the successful completion of the course with training.
SKNMC Pune Rating /Reputation
|Name of Institute||Rating||Reputation||Education||Faculty||Infrastructure||Previous rating||Placement|
|SKNMC Pune||7.2/10||Good College||7.2/10||Good||Good||7.6/10||Good|
SEE ALSO: Government medical college Akola
SKNMC Pune Contact Details
|Address||S.No. 49/1, Westerly Bypass Road, Narhe (Ambegaon), Pune, Maharashtra|
|Telephone No.||020-24106184, 24393884|
If you have questions regarding “Smt. Kashibai Navale Medical College and General Hospital, Pune”, you may leave your inquiry below.