Shree Narayan Medical Institute & Hospital Saharsa is a prestigious private medical college and a professional institution in Bihar. The college was established in the year 2021 and know as SNMIHS.
The college is affiliated with the Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura, and Approved by the NMC and the Ministry of health and family welfare.
Name of Institute Shree Narayan Medical Institute & Hospital Saharsa, Popular Name SNMIH Saharsa Affiliated to Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura Location Saharsa, Bihar Establishment 2021 Institute Type Private Courses offered Approved by Hostel Facility Yes College Rating 8 Website
Name of Institute
Shree Narayan Medical Institute & Hospital Saharsa,
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University, Madhepura
Also Read : Top 10 Countries Accepting Indian Medical Degree
Shree Narayan Medical Institute & Hospital Saharsa has highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is imparted under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. The college is well-known for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS) in the state. The following undergraduate programs are based on duration and intake capacity.
Shree Narayan Medical Institute & Hospital Saharsa provides the best education and offers the following
UG Courses Intake Duration 150 4.6 years+1 Year Internship
4.6 years+1 Year Internship
Receive Latest Updates Regarding “Shree Narayan Medical Institute & Hospital Saharsa,” Admission Through SMS, By Entering Your Details Below:
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility conditions as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical aspirants. Shree Narayan Medical Institute & Hospital Saharsa offers a good group of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and provide utmost guidance to medical students and will continue to do so. All Professors, Associate Professors, Lecturers are available on our campus.
The fee structure of the Shree Narayan Medical Institute & Hospital Saharsa the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
College NRI Fees
Non AC Room
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidates under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
- Hostels for Girls and Boys
Ranking and Reputation
Documents Required for NEET Counselling
- MBBS admission application form in the prescribed format
- NEET Hall Ticket or Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card or Score Card
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.) Certificate
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter/ Call Letter
- Cast Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marksheet (Class X +XII Passing Certificate/ DOB Certificate)
- AADHAR Card as address proof
- At least 8 recent passport size photos of candidates
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Address: NH- 107, Mahavir Nagar, Bherdhari, Saharsa, 852201 (Bihar) Email Id: email@example.com Website: Telephone: +91-6287695555
NH- 107, Mahavir Nagar, Bherdhari, Saharsa, 852201 (Bihar)
If you have any queries regarding admission to the Shree Narayan Medical Institute & Hospital Saharsa, your comment is below.