In today’s blog, we will discuss Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy and Technology Management, the courses it offers, the facilities, etc. To know about it in detail, read the full article.
SPPSPTM is on 14th rank in the country out of all the other Pharmacy schools as per NIRF Rankings 2021 India.
|Accredited- NAAC||A+ Grade|
This college provides education in the field of pharmacy at the UG, PG, and Doctoral levels. There is an entrance exam which all the students are required to give in order to take the admission. One of the well-known entrance exams by NMIMS is NMIMS-NPAT at the university level. SPPSPTM, Mumbai comes under the guardianship of NMIMS.
This college introduces you to the postgraduate and graduate courses unified with Healthcare Management.
The educational program designed by the school fosters and helps in the growth of young minds into responsible Pharma professionals who will commit ethically to the future of the Pharma industry, community, hospitals, society, etc.
Now let’s discuss the courses and their eligibility…
SPPSPTM Courses and Eligibility-
The student must be an intermediate graduate with PCB. Should have at least 45%-50% marks.
Students must have a degree in B.Pharm with at least 55% marks.
B.Pharm [Lateral Entry]
Should have a degree in D.Pharm with at least 60% aggregate marks.
PH. D [Pharmaceutical Sciences]
Students must have a degree in M.Pharm with at least 55% aggregate marks.
The student must be an intermediate graduate with PCB or PCM along with English as a mandatory subject.
B.Pharm + MBA
An intermediate graduate with PCM or PCB with 50% marks.
Students who wish to pursue courses in Shobhaben Pratapbhai Patel School of Pharmacy and Technology
Management must attain the eligibility criteria.
- Admission for M.Pharm will be based on merit as well as student performance in the interview.
- For M.Pharm + MBA, there will be a written test conducted along with an interview.
- A common entrance exam is conducted for B.Pharm. Later, a merit list will be arranged on the basis of the CET score and the student will be called for the counseling session.
- For B.Pharm + MBA, the college acknowledges a valid score attained in NMIMS-NPAT. Later, a merit list is prepared for the final selection process.
- For D.Pharm, a merit list is prepared on the basis of a student’s grades in the 12th class.
- After this, students have to pay the application fee of INR 1,600 and INR 500 for D.Pharm. [online registration]
About NMIMS-NPAT Entrance Exam-
Eligibility criteria to apply:
Students have to pass class 12th with 50% marks. Also, students who are still in 10+2 can also apply for this
- NMIMS NPAT entrance exam will be conducted through computer-based mode.
Now let’s know about SPPSPTM Facilities…
Classrooms are fully air-conditioned. Have ceiling-mounted LCD projectors. Most classrooms have a total seating capacity of 60- 70 students.
Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls. There is a safe atmosphere provided to all the students. TV, Medical center, Purified drinking water, etc. are provided to students.
It’s well-equipped with more than 2637 textbooks, 56 bound volumes, around 1232 reference books, 13
International Journals etc. Students can too have access to newspapers, department-wise books, e-resources, etc.
Have excellent labs. It includes – Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Pharmaceutics.
SPPSPTM Fees- [PER ANNUM]
|M.Pharm + MBA:||INR 3,25,000|
|B.Pharm + MBA:||NR 3,81,500|