The university has rolled out a unique single platform Admission Test. Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT), is aimed to recognize candidate’s ability and aptitude best fitted for students. SUAT has helped in placing the University as equivalent to other best institutions in India.
Sharda University is a leading Educational institution based out of Greater Noida, Delhi NCR. A venture of the renowned SGI group, the University has established itself as a high quality education provider with prime focus on holistic learning and imbibing competitive abilities in students.
The University is approved by UGC and prides itself in being the only multi-discipline campus in the NCR, spread over 63 acres and equipped with world class facilities.
Sharda University promises to become one of the India’s leading universities with an acknowledged reputation for excellence in research and teaching. With its outstanding faculty, world class teaching standards, and innovative academic programmes, Sharda intends to set a new benchmark in the Indian education system.
The Sharda Group of Institutions has been a provider of world class education since 1995. It is the largest educational group based in Uttar Pradesh, having 25,000 students and more than 1,200 faculty strength. It has above 12,000 alumni who are today leaders in their realms. With state-of-the-art campuses in Agra, Mathura, and Greater Noida, the group has transformed the perception of education by adopting a broader approach and focusing on overall development of an individual.
Spread across 167 acres of land with 3.5 million square feet of infrastructure, the group institutions has earned the trust and respect as a progressive education provider with successful alumni and prolific faculty.
Sharda University was established in 1996 by Sharda Group of Institutions (SGI). The University strives to the mission of offering world class education at an affordable cost. The university offers a vast range of courses at the undergraduate, post graduate and doctorate levels. Sharda University has a curriculum which is continuously upgraded to match the industry standards. The course material is distributed among the students digitally through the means of most advanced audio-visual aids in the classrooms.
MBBS FEES 2018
|TOTAL YEAR WISE||₹17.3 LAKHS||₹11.3 LAKHS||₹11.3 LAKHS||₹11.3 LAKHS||₹11.3 LAKHS|
|GRAND TOTAL||₹62.5 LAKHS|
As per MCI guidelines:
- Sr.Secondary (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry & Biology, 50% marks in aggregate.
- English as one of the main study languages with 50% marks.
- Minimum age 17 years.
MBBS admissions will be through NEET All India / UPNEET.
Receive latest news and updates about Sharda University through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Timings To Call 10 AM to 1 PM & 3 PM to 6 PM.
Sharda University Admission Test (SUAT) Details:
As SUAT is an online entrance test, students are advised to go through the below mentioned information, in order to avoid any discrepancy at the time of test:
- Candidates are required to remember their assigned User ID and Password at the time of online exam (SUAT- 2018).
- Candidates are needed to pay an application fee of INR 1,000/- after which the university will send the confirmation information to the ATTEST centres. This in turn, will activate the Online Examination Booking System (OEBS) for the applicant. Once this is activated, the candidate can book his/her exam date, time, and exam centre from the available options given in Online Examination Booking System (OEBS).
- Candidates will be able to generate a Tamper proof admit card containing the relevant data for Examination after booking the exam schedule successfully.
- Candidates must carry two copies of the hall ticket to the examination centre with the recent passport size photograph on it.
- Candidate’s hall ticket will be checked by the Proctor at the examination Centre. After this, one copy of the hall ticket will be submitted and sent to Sharda University for the verification process in order to schedule a Personal Interview.
The university also exempts a certain set of candidates, who are rank holders in a National/State Level Test as mentioned below:
|SUAT in||State or National Level Test (Exempted from)||Minimum marks (rank)|
|Engineering||JEE-Main/ SUAT||Candidate must hold a Rank < 3,00,000|
|Engineering||UPSEE / SUAT||Candidate must hold a Rank < 50,000|
|Law||CLAT / LSAT / SUAT||Candidate must have a Valid Scorecard|
|MBA||CAT / MAT / XAT / SUAT||Candidate must have a CAT score > 65%|
Candidate must have a MAT > 75%
|Architecture||NATA only||Candidate should be NATA qualified|
|MBBS||Through NEET||Candidate must have a Valid scorecard & allotment of seat through NEET Dental.|
|BDS||Through NEET||Candidate must have Valid scorecard & allotment of seat through NEET MBBS.|
Sharda University Reservation Criteria: 10% & 5% relaxation in eligibility criteria is given to SC/ST & OBC students respectively.
Mr. Amit Kumar : 09540098653
Timings To Call 10 AM to 1 PM & 3 PM to 6 PM.
No Phone Calls Please On Sunday.
Lunch: 12:01pm – 1pm
Working days: Monday to saturday