AIIMS PG 2017: Application Form, Eligibility, Dates, Admit Card, Result
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) is an autonomous Institution that was established in the year of 1956. The AIIMS, New Delhi organizes various entrance exams for admission in UG, PG and doctoral courses. AIIMS PG Entrance Exam is conducted for admission into MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.CH Courses. This entrance exam will be held twice in a year, i.e. January & July. In this article, we are providing the complete information about AIIMS PG 2017 including registration for July session, eligibility, exam dates and pattern.
Get latest Admission information regarding AIIMS PG through SMS or e-mail.
AIIMS PG 2017 July – Notification Released
AIIMS PG 2017 (MD/MS/M.Ch.(6 years)/DM(6years)/MD) notification for July Session has been released. Application will start from 8th March 2017. Click here to check notification.
AIIMS PG 2017 July Notification – DM/MCh/MD(Hospital Admin.) Registration Started
AIIMS PG 2017 July session registration has been started for DM/MCh/MD (Hospital Administration). Click here to apply.
Click here to download prospectus
AIIMS PG Exam Dates
AIIMS PG official dates for July 2017 session has been announced. Check below the official dates.
Important Dates (For 6 Years MD/MS/M.Ch./DM/MDS)
|Online Registration From||8th March 2017|
|Last Date of Online Registration||29th March 2017|
|Date for checking status of application||to be announced|
|Admit Card Upload Date||to be announced|
|Date of Entrance Exam||7th May 2017|
|Result Declaration||to be announced|
|1st Counselling||to be announced|
|2nd Counselling||to be announced|
|Open Counselling||to be announced|
|Spot Counselling||to be announced|
Important Dates (For DM/M.Ch.(3 years)/Fellowship Programme /MD (Hospital Admn.) July Session
|Online Registration Commences From||17th February 2017|
|Last Date for Registration||9th March 2017|
|Date for Checking the Application Status||16th March 2017|
|Admit Card Issue Date||27th March 2017|
|Examination Date (CBT)||8th April 2017|
|Expected Date of Result Declaration (Stage-1)||13th April, 2017|
|Departmental Assessment||24th, 25th & 26th April, 2017|
|Final Result||28th April, 2017|
|Last date for Admission||31th August 2017|
AIIMS PG 2017 Application Form
AIIMS PG 2017 July session application form for 6 years MD/MS/M.Ch./DM/MDS programme willl be started from 8th March to 29th March 2017. The AIIMS PG 2017 Application Form for DM/MCh/MD(Hospital Admin.) July Session has been started from 17th February 2017. Candidates can get the application form from the official portal of the conducting authority or from the link given above. The application form has been announced through online mode only. After submitting the application form, candidate keeps the printout copy of filled application form for future use.
Candidates of general category have to pay Rs. 1000 (plus applicable transaction charges) as an application fee. Those belong to SC/ST category, they have to submit Rs. 800/- (plus applicable transaction charges). OPH Candidates is exempted from payment of any Fee. Candidates can pay the fee from online mode (credit card/debit card/net banking).
AIIMS PG 2017 Application Form Correction
All India Institute of Medical Science will announce the correction period in the AIIMS PG 2017 application form. Deficiencies in photographs, thumb impression and signature can be corrected in the stipulated time period. Candidates can check their status of application through the Registration status tab available on My Page after login.
Candidates have to fulfill the given eligibility criteria for appear AIIMS PG Entrance Exam:
- The candidate has to qualify the MBBS degree for the MD/MS course and BDS degree for MDS Course from a recognized university of MCI & DCI.
- Candidate must have completed 1 year compulsory rotating Internship/Practical training on or before 31st January, 2017 if they apply for the January session. If they apply for July session, then their training should be completed on or before 30th July 2017.
- Candidates have to obtain 55% minimum aggregate marks for OBC and other category & 50% aggregate marks for SC/ST category.
AIIMS PG Exam Pattern
- Courses: It is conducted for 6 years MD/MS/M.Ch./DM/MDS courses for admission to AIIMS New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur & Rishikesh.
- Exam Mode: The entrance exam for 6 Years MD/MS/M.Ch./DM/MDS will be held through online mode (Computer Based Test).
- Subjects: For MD/MS, the entrance test will cover all the subjects of MBBS level and for MDS, the question paper will comprise the questions of BDS level.
- Number of Questions: The entrance test for MD/MS will contain 200 questions. The entrance test of MDS will consist of 90 questions.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions
- Exam Duration: The duration of MD/MS entrance exam will be 3 hours. The duration of MDS examination will be 1 ½ hours.
- Exam Timings: Timings for MD/MS will be 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM and timings for MDS will be 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
- Marking Scheme: For correct response 1 mark will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: For each wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted.
AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card
AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card will be released via online mode only. Candidates can download their admit card from the official site. Admit card will be available from 27th March 2017. The admit card contains the complete information about candidate name, category, exam date, exam center, etc. Candidate can preserve the admit card till the counselling and admission process not over.
AIIMS PG 2017 Result
Candidates can check their AIIMS PG 2017 Result through online process from the official website. The stage-1 result of DM/MCh/MD(Hospital Admin.) will be declared on 13th April 2017. The final result will be declared on 28th April 2017. Candidates can check their result from this page.
AIIMS PG 2018
AIIMS PG 2018 is a national level examination. It is organized by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. AIIMS PG entrance exam is conducted for admission to the MD/MS/MDS/DM/M.Ch courses. This exam is conducted two times in a year, i.e January & July. The application form will be provided through online mode.
AIIMS PG 2017 Counselling
AIIMS PG 2017 Counselling process for 6-years MD/MS/M.Ch./DM/MDS is going on. The first round Counselling was conducted on 14th December 2016. The open counselling was held on 21st February 2017. Selected candidates who have downloaded their counselling letter from the official website can appear the counselling round. The spot counselling will be conducted on 27th February 2017. In each category, the number of candidates called for counseling will be 8 times the number of seats. The order of counselling will be GEN/SC/ST/OBC.
Important Instructions For Open Counselling
- The revised and updated list of vacant seats available forOpen Counseling will be uploaded on the AIIMS website by 5:00 PM on 14/2/2017.
- The online registration will open from 16th February, 2017 at10:00 AM and close on 19th February ,2017 at 5:00 PM.
- Minimum cut-off marks: Candidates having Percentile 50 or above may register for Open Counseling.
- To register go to the official website.
- Select your desired course “[MD/MS.(M.Ch.(6yrs./DM(6yrs.)]”/“MDS” under “Academic Courses” tab and then click on the “Registration/Login” to proceed further to register.
- Enter your candidate’s ID Number and Password to login.
- On “My Page” click on “Register for Open Counseling” link.
- Opt for choice to register for Open Counseling.
- Take printout of Registration Slip.
- Produce printout of the Registration slip to attend OpenCounseling along with all original certificates and one set ofPhotocopy of certificates.
- Candidates will not be allowed to attend Open Counseling without production of registration slip generated at the time of online registration for Open Counseling.
Documents required at the time of Counselling:
- 10th Class Passing Certificate (As proof of DOB)
- MBBS/BDS Mark Sheets
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate,
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate
- Counselling Call Letter
- AIIMS PG 2017 Admit Card
If you have any query about AIIMS PG 2017, you can leave your comments in the comment box.