- 1 Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences Hapur
- 2 Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences Courses Offered
- 3 Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences Fees Structure
- 4 NEET UG/PG Admission Process Step by Step
- 5 Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences Ranking
- 6 Facilities @ Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences Hapur
- 7 Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences Hapur Photo Gallery
- 8 Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences Cut off
- 9 Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences Contact Details
- 10 Departments
Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences Hapur
Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences [SIMS] Hapur is one of the leading private medical colleges located in Hapur Uttar Pradesh. The College Offers MBBS 150 Seats, PG 38 and it was is established in the year 2008.
SIMS Hapur is a premier 800 bedded hospital and, is a renowned and recognized institute in the field of medical education and research.
Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences Hapur is affiliated with Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut & it is one of the best medical colleges in Delhi-NCR. The Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences is a private medical institution in Ghaziabad.
|Famous Name||SIMS Hapur|
|Location||Pilkhuwa, Hapur, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh|
|Courses||MBBS, MD, MS|
|Category||Medical College in Uttar Pradesh|
|MBBS Intake||150 Seats|
|PG Intake||38 Seats|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Medical Council of India|
See Also: Heritage Medical College Varanasi
Fill the Form for Admission Assistance:
SIMS has been awarded “Best Medical College in Delhi-NCR” by Brands Academy in March 2012. Today, 550 students are pursuing the MBBS course, in addition to 120 interns on the campus. SIMS has got permission to commence PG(MD, MS, PG-Diploma) Courses from 2013-14.
At present, there are 29 sanctioned PG seats. Since the beginning, students at SIMS are securing top ranks in the University examinations.
Here we will give you the point-by-point data of SIMS Hapur Fees Structure, Courses Offered, Ranking, Neet Cutoff, Contact Details, and more.
Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences Courses Offered
|MD – Pharmacology||2||3 Years|
|MD – Physiology||1||3 Years|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||1||3 Years|
|MD – Forensic Medicine||2||3 Years|
|MD – Microbiology||1||3 Years|
|MD – Community Medicine||2||3 Years|
|MD – Paediatrics||2||3 Years|
|MS – General Surgery||4||3 Years|
|MS – ENT||1||3 Years|
|MD – Dermatology, Vener. & Lep.||1||3 Years|
|MD/MS – Obstetrics & Gynaecology||2||3 Years|
|MD – Pathology||4||3 Years|
|MD – General Medicine||4||3 Years|
|MD – Psychiatry||1||3 Years|
|MD – Radio Diagnosis||1||3 Years|
See Also: Top Medical Colleges in India
See Also: Top Medical Colleges in Delhi NCR
Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences Fees Structure
MBBS Fees Structure
PG (MD/ MS) Fees Structure
|OBST. & GYNAE.||1913600||1000000||325000|
NEET UG/PG Admission Process Step by Step
Step-1:- Online Registration
Candidates can apply online by visiting the website
- For registration, a candidate will use his/her NEET registration in AI-NEET-PG/UG and follow instructions on
- Thereafter the candidate’s All India -NEET UG/PG registration details will be displayed.
- The candidate will make an online payment of Rs. 2,000/ will be sent to his/her registered mobile no (that was used for AI successful registration. The password you create at the time of registration, kindly note this password for choice filling.
- After a successful payment candidate will get Transaction no. and Registration no. mobile number.
Step-2:- Security Money Payment through Draft
- Only those candidates are eligible for choice filling who shall deposit the draft at the nodal center of 30,000/- (Rs. Thirty Thousand Only) for government colleges and 200000/- for Private colleges as security money.
- After paying off the security money option will be available as per the schedule notified earlier.
- The candidate would be able to take a printout of his/her draft submission receipt from the nodal center.
Step-3:- Merit Declaration
- The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of rank got in NEET UG (Displayed on the website).
Step-4:- Online Choice filling Visit website https://upneet.gov.in
- Click on the choice filling.
- Choice Filling Procedure:
- Login for choice filing registration.
- Choice filing can be done on several sessions but remember to save and continue otherwise you’ll lose your work.
- The choice filling will not be complete until you finally submit and lock possible after locking the choice.
- After the last date of choice, filing is over, the seat allotment list will be declared online.
Step-5:- Seat Allotment:
- Login to the website. Your seat allotment status will be displayed.
- If you accept the allotment letter:
- But do not join or resign after joining even then you’re eligible for forfeit your security deposit.
- Join the college you’ll remain eligible for second counseling to upgrade your seat without losing your seat. If your seat is upgraded then the previous allotment will be automatically canceled.
- The seat allotment will be done by the online process on a merit cum option basis.
- Physically handicapped category candidates are essentially required to be physically present before the medical board constituted by Director General, Medical Education, and Training, UP. dates will be available on http://www.updgme.in website.
Counselling Process will be done on http://www.upneet.gov.in
- Candidates eligible for the reserved category will be given admission as per rules of the state government, applicable on the date of counseling.
- OBC candidates covered by the provisions of the creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of the OBC category.
- Candidates who fail to produce required original documents at the time of admission or if any, concealment or falsification of facts comes into the light at the time of admission and thereafter during the course of study will not be entitled to any benefit of having appeared in the entrance examination and/or any benefit of acquiring a seat subsequently. Legal action would be taken against such candidates
- Candidates will be checked for their identity at the time of admission. If it does not match it will be counted as unfair means and their candidature will be canceled. Additional legal action would be taken against such candidates.
- If the candidate does not participate in online counseling or does not join the allotted seat by the due date he/she shall forfeit any right of admission on the basis of said counseling/allotment
- The option once exercised by the candidate in the online counseling cannot be altered under any circumstances.
- No request for re-allotment of seats already allotted in the first and second rounds will be entertained.
- Candidates must qualify for their MBBS NEET Medical Entrance Exam Scorecard.
- Candidates should full fill all the required eligibility made under the admission Guidelines.
|Exams Name||NEET UG|
|MBBS Eligibility Criteria||1. The applicant must be at least 17 years old as on 31st December.|
|2. The age limit is 25 years for General(UR) & 30 years for SC/ST/OBC category applicants.|
|Educational Qualification||The aspirant must have passed or will be appearing in class 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology (PCB) Mathematics or any other elective subject with English as per NCERT.|
|General(UR) Category must secure at least 50% marks in PCB or 45% (General-PH or UR-PH) or 40% (SC/ST/OBC)|
- MBBS from a recognized University with a minimum of 50% Marks.
Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences Ranking
- SIMS has been awarded “Best Medical College in Delhi-NCR” by Brands Academy in March 2012.
- The College has been Ranked Top in Ghaziabad.
Facilities @ Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences Hapur
|Lecture Theatres||24 Hours of Electricity|
Saraswati Institute of Medical Sciences Hapur Photo Gallery
Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences Cut off
PG NEET CUTOFF 2019
|Branch Name||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|MS OBS & GYN.||1352||1393|
|MD R. DIAG||595||–|
MBBS Cut off 2018 Percentile
|Category||Cutoff Score||No. of Candidates||Cutoff Percentile|
Neet Cutoff 2017
All India Quota
|Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
Saraswathi Institute of Medical Sciences Contact Details
|Address||NH-24, Anwarpur, Pilkhuwa,
Distt- Hapur, (U.P.) Pincode- 245304
See Also: Santosh Medical University Ghaziabad
See Also: Sharda Medical University Greater Noida
|TB and Chest||Obst. & Gynae.||Dermatology|
If you have questions regarding SIMS Hapur, you may leave your inquiry below, Our Expert Counsellor will answer your query.