Sanjivani College of Pharmacy, Kopargaon (SCPER, Kopargaon) is a pharmacy college and pharmacy research college based in Maharashtra. SCPER, Kopargaon offers B.Pharma-60 M.Pharma-36 Seats.
SCPER, Kopargaon was established in 2004 and managed by Government under the Pharmacy council of India.
Sanjivani College of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kopargaon. Before we go to finish school audit, let us observe the key points of interest of the college.
- 1 Sanjivani College of Pharmacy, Kopargaon
- 2 Sanjivani College of Pharmacy Kopargaon
- 3 Courses Offered
- 4 Sanjivani College of Pharmacy Kopargaon Gallery
- 5 Sanjivani College of Pharmacy Admission Procedure
- 6 Sanjivani College of Pharmacy Kopargaon Fees Structure
- 7 Sanjivani College Ranking/ Reputation
- 8 Sanjivani College of Pharmacy Facilities
- 9 Placement
- 10 Contact Details
Sanjivani College of Pharmacy, Kopargaon
|Name of Institute||Sanjivani College of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kopargaon|
|Famous Name||Sanjivani College of Pharmacy-Kopargaon|
|Affiliated with||SPPU, Pune|
|Courses Offered||B.Pharma/ M.Pharma|
|Category||Pharmacy Colleges in India|
|Telephone no||(02423)222862, 223362, 226947|
|Courses offered||B.Pharma/ M.Phama/ PhD.|
|Recognition||Courses recognized by Pharmacy Council of India|
Admission Contact Form:
Sanjivani College of Pharmacy Kopargaon
The college was established in 2004. The college is approved by the Government of Maharashtra and was recognized by the PCI (Pharmacy Council of India).
In this article, we will give you the point by point data about the college, Course offered, Admission Procedure, Placement Stats, Cut-off, Facilities & Contact.
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||60||4 years|
|Master of Pharmacy||36||2 years|
|Diploma In Pharmacy (D.Pharma)||N/A||2 years|
Sanjivani College of Pharmacy Kopargaon Gallery
Sanjivani College of Pharmacy Admission Procedure
- Admission Seeker can apply through their MHT CET/DTE, Maharashtra Based Scorecard and furthermore apply through GPAT OR PGECET Entrance Test.
- Admission Seeker should full fill all the required qualification criteria made under the Guidelines.
- Competitors must be 10+2 passed with no less than 60% imprints from a perceived school with subjects English, Physics, Math, and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject.
- The Aspirant Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree or an equal degree from a perceived college with 60% or comparable CGPA and substantial GPAT/GATE are qualified for affirmation.
Sanjivani College of Pharmacy Kopargaon Fees Structure
|Course Name||Fees (PY)||Duration|
|Bachelor of Pharmacy||84,000||4 yrs|
|Master of Pharmacy||1,15,000||2 yrs|
|Diploma In Pharmacy||50,000||1 yrs|
Sanjivani College Ranking/ Reputation
- It is accredited ‘A’ Grade by NAAC, recognized by DSIR as SIRO
- As per AICTE-NIRF Ranking 2019, it comes in 51-75 band, AICTE Golden Rank.
Sanjivani College of Pharmacy Facilities
- Reference books
- 24 Hours Electricity
- Central Library
- Lecture Theatres
- Examination halls
Sanjivani College of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Kopargaon is one of the top leading govt. pharmacy colleges in Maharastra.
In spite of the fact that the college offers on-grounds Job interviews, students going from the college get set in different Healthcare organizations in India and abroad.
Students are given Internships and Job encounters by means of clinical clerkships, willful logical activities.
|Highest Package||4 to 6 lacs|
|Average Package||3.0 to 3.5 Lacs|
|Lowest Package||1.5 to 2 Lacs|
SEE ALSO: Government Medical College, Akola
|Address||Sahajanaand Nagar, Shinganapur, Kopargaon, Ahmednagar, Maharashtra 423603|
|Contact No.||(02423)222862, 223362, 226947|
If you have questions regarding Sanjivani College of Pharmaceuticals Kopargaon you may leave your enquiry below.