RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur is a prestigious private medical college and a professional institution in Rajasthan. The college was established in the year 2014 and is known as RUHS Jaipur.
The college is affiliated with the Rajasthan University of Health Science, Udaipur and is Approved by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
RUHS College of Medical Sciences is located in Jaipur, Rajasthan. This college has a dedicated team of faculty members in each department. The hospital is of 750 beds, with infrastructure, state-of-the-art equipment, and a team of highly experienced, skilled, qualified, and motivated technical manpower.
RUHS Medical College Jaipur
|Name of Institute||RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur|
|Popular Name||RUHS Medical College, Jaipur, RUHS Jaipur|
|Affiliated to||Rajasthan University of Health Science, Udaipur|
|Year of Establishment||2014|
|Courses offered||MBBS, MD, MS|
RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur has a wide range of courses from which students can choose. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
We will give you detailed information about RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur fee structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Courses Offered @ RUHS Medical College Jaipur
RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur has highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs and postgraduate medical programs (MBBS, MD / MS). RUHS, Jaipur offers the following undergraduate programs and postgraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
RUHS Jaipur provides the best education and offers the following
|MBBS||150||4.6 years+1 Year Internship|
RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur provides quality education and offers the following MD/MS course with a duration of 3 years.
|Course Name||Annual Intake (Seats)|
|MD – Bio-Chemistry||3|
|MD – Physiology||3|
|MD – Pharmacology||3|
|MD – Pathology||3|
|MD – Microbiology||3|
|MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine||3|
|MD/MS – Anatomy||3|
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the MCI requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an MCI recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility condition as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e Medical Council of India ( MCI)
- Aspirants must have an MBBS degree from a Medical College recognized by the Medical Council of India(MCI) and completed 1 year of internship.
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur offers a good proportion of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
The fee structure of the RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur for the undergraduate and postgraduate medical course is mentioned below.
|Courses||Fees (Per Year)|
|Courses||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year|
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
|Academic Facility||Clinical Facility|
|Ragging & Tobacco-Free Campus||Wi-Fi|
Ranking and Reputation
|Address:||Sector-18, Kumbha Marg, Tonk Road, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan|
If you have any queries regarding admission to the RUHS College of Medical Sciences, Jaipur Leave your comment below.