We are going to know about Roorkee College of Pharmacy, Uttarakhand.
You’ll get to know about the courses it provides, admission process and much more. To know about it in detail, read the full article and information explained further.
In this article you will get to know about the Pharmacy related courses offered by Roorkee College of Pharmacy.
- 1 About : Roorkee College of Pharmacy, Uttarakhand
- 2 Key Highlights Roorkee College of Pharmacy, Uttarakhand
- 3 Course Offered @ Roorkee College of Pharmacy, Uttarakhand
- 4 How is the faculty at the College?
- 5 About the Curriculum in Roorkee College of Pharmacy
- 6 Facilities :
- 7 Some other facilities include
- 8 Contact Details
About : Roorkee College of Pharmacy, Uttarakhand
Key Highlights Roorkee College of Pharmacy, Uttarakhand
Roorkee College of Pharmacy is located in Haridwar in Uttarakhand state of India. The college is approved by AICTE.
Well-known courses offered at this college include:
This institute is also a leader in research and innovation.
Here, main focus is given to activities beyond academics and this pretty evident from its campus, infrastructure, extracurricular activities and much more.
Roorkee College of Pharmacy is also well-known as RCP Roorkee. It is a Private College, affiliated to UTU DEHRADUN situated in Roorkee, Uttarakhand.
- To enlarge skilled, educated, and enthusiastic human workforce in the area, especially in the pharmacy field.
- RCP is dedicated to impart career oriented and quality education to the youth.
Course Offered @ Roorkee College of Pharmacy, Uttarakhand
Rs. 3.28 Lakhs
Students must have cleared their class 12 from science stream from any recognized board.
Students should pass their class 12 from science stream from a recognized board.
Student must have a degree in B.Pharma course
How is the faculty at the College?
The college is well assisted by qualified as well as experienced faculty members. Moreover, it is dedicated towards qualitative development through various activities like faculty development, organizing guest lecturers from well- known people from academics, hospital and industry.
About the Curriculum in Roorkee College of Pharmacy
- To magnify a growth stimulation environment the administration designed an interesting, ethical and moral learning curriculum.
- Debates, group discussions, case studies, presentations, field activities are all held at the college itself.
- College conducts several sports events, cultural activities, plan trips and much more.
About the Hostel
University has a separate girl’s hostel which obviously provides great hostel accommodation for the students.
University has a separate boy’s hostel which obviously provides great hostel accommodation for the students.
- Rooms are fully-furnished.
- Cable TV and telephone are available as well.
- Internet connectivity is provided.
- All the classrooms are well-maintained and furnished.
- They are fully air-conditioned. Have ceiling-mounted LCD Projectors.
College has a very well-maintained and capacious library. It consists of latest reference books and textbooks on Pharmacy for all the Pharmacy students. It has a large number of books and various different titles pertinent to all the subjects in pharmacy and allied fields.
ATM machine is provided at the college gate for all the students and teachers. A machine is available for all from 8 am to 8 pm. Regular service is maintained so that nobody faces any difficulties. All kinds of cash notes are at hand with the AC facilities.
All the libraries, seminar rooms, faculty rooms, classrooms are provided with Wi-Fi. Also, all the seminar rooms, classrooms as well as auditorium is facilitated with TV, Video conference, Projector, etc.
Institute has well – equipped laboratories with high technology machines and instruments required by the pharmacy students.
Alumni Association will help both the college and the alumnus to get in touch with each other. The alumnus can get any kind of information about the institute as well as about the fellow students, conferences, alumni meet, featured alumni, success stories of alumni through this association.