Rama Medical College Kanpur is one of the best private medical colleges in Uttar Pradesh and one of the professional institutes. RMCH, Kanpur was established in 2008.
Rama Medical College Hospital and Research Center are affiliated with Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Uttar Pradesh. It is approved by the National Medical Council (NMC), New Delhi, and recognized by the state government.
Rama Medical College Kanpur offers an MBBS(Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) & MD-MS courses. Candidates can apply for admission to the college through both online and offline mediums.
Candidates can get admission to the college through state counseling(www.upneet.nic.in). Getting admission to this college is not a difficult task. Hardworking students can easily get an MBBS seat in this college.
After the completion of the course, the majority of students are hired as permanent residential doctors, while many start their own clinics.
Rama Medical College Kanpur
Rama Medical College Hospital and Research, Kanpur
Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Uttar Pradesh
Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
MBBS, MD & MS
See Also : MBBS Admission at Qualifying Marks(150 to 200) | States to Consider | Budget | College options
Also Read : Hind Institute of Medical Sciences Barabanki Courses, Fee, Admission
Rama Medical College Kanpur Gallery
Rama Medical College Kanpur offers many other medical courses like nursing, lab technician. You can choose one from them. The mission of this medical college is to take care of the health of every person while committing to achieve and maintain excellence.
RMCHRC Kanpur is evolving towards a global knowledge center for medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, paramedical sciences, etc.
We will give you detailed information about the college fees structure, course offer, admission process, placement status, cut-off, facilities available, and college review.
Fill the form for Admission Assistance:
Courses Offered @ Rama Medical College, Kanpur
This college is famous in its state for its graduate medical programs (MBBS). Rama Medical College, Kanpur the following undergraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
Rama Medical College, Kanpur provides the best education and offers the following
Annual Intake (Seats)
MD – Paediatrics
MS – Orthopaedics
MD – Psychiatry
MD – Anaesthesiology
MS – Otorhinolaryngology
MD/MS – Ophthalmology
MD – Pulmonary Medicine
MD – Radio Diagnosis/Radiology
MS – General Surgery
MD – Microbiology
MD – Pathology
MD – Bio-Chemistry
MD – Pharmacology
MD/MS – Anatomy
MD – Forensic Medicine/Forensic Medicine & Toxicology
MD – Physiology
MD – Social & Preventive Medicine / Community Medicine
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfill all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognized college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfill the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility conditions as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
Faculty & Staff
Rama Medical College Kanpur’s highly qualified faculty and a quality medical program are provided under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure.
One of the best faculties available for medical candidates. Rama Medical College, Kanpur offers a good proportion of well-trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology.
Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and will provide immense guidance to medical students. All professors, associate professors, lecturers are available on campus.
The fee structure of the Rama Medical College for the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
Rs. 3,00,000 (One Time)
|Facility||Charges (Per Year)|
|Non AC Single Occupancy||2,50,000|
|AC Single Occupancy||3,00,000|
|Non AC Double Occupancy||1,75,000|
|AC Double Occupancy||2,10,000|
See Also : Rama Medical College Hapur Pilakhuwa Ghaziabad
Cut Off and Percentile Marks For NEET 2020
No. of Candidates
NEET Cutoff 2020
No. of Candidates
UR/ EWS- PH
NEET PG Cutoff 2020
Uttar Pradesh PG Cut Off 2021
MD TB n Chest
The scholarship recognizes the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidates under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
- Hostels for Girls and Boys
Ranking and Reputation
NH-91, Rama City, Mandhana, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh – 209217
See Also: Naraina Medical College & Research Center Kanpur
Also, See: MGM Medical College Jaipur Courses, Fee, Admission & More
If you have any queries regarding admission to the Rama Medical College Hospital and Research, Kanpur Leave your comment below.
8 thoughts on “Rama Medical College Kanpur- Fees, Cutoff, Admission 2022-23”
Sir I am live in up my neet score 450 I want y admission in your college I do further details and fee for admission
I want to take admission , so how I can apply, tell me please.
I am from bihar.my neet score is 274.I want admission in your college .what should I do further for admission.would you be so kind to make me know about it.
Contact us on 09540098653 for admission related enquiry