- 1 Rajasthan MBBS Counselling, NEET UG Counselling @ Rajugmedical
Rajasthan MBBS Counselling, NEET UG Counselling @ Rajugmedical
The government of Rajasthan, Medical Education Department is the official body that conducts Rajasthan MBBS Counselling and popularly this body known as Rajugmedical. Students who are looking for the information of Rajasthan NEET Counselling or Rajasthan MBBS Counseling data and information are in the right place. This article explains everything (from a to z) about the Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling. First of all, NEET is a national-level exam for the medical course’s admission in India like MBBS, BDS, and others. Thus, NTA conducts this exam every year but this body role is limited up to the exam conducting organization role and result declaration. After that, the whole admission and seat allotment process go to the central and state counselling authorities. The government of Rajasthan, Medical Education Department is a state counselling body that conducts admission counselling seat allotment on 85% seats of the state for MBBS, BDS, and other medical courses.
Key Highlights of RAJUGMEDICAL
Rajasthan MBBS NEET Counselling
Government of Rajasthan, Medical Education Department
About- Rajugmedical 2022
Medical Education Department of Rajasthan is the Administrative Department of the Government Medical & Dental Colleges located in the state for the Rajasthan NEET Counselling. Every state has a different body for conducting MBBS and BDS Counselling and Rajasthan also has a different counselling authority that is known as the Medical Education Department of Rajasthan or RAJUGMEDICAL.
Medical Education Department Rajasthan is not only working for the colleges but also an administrative department of the hospitals as well associated with the state government colleges. The role of medical education in our country is vital and this department is working for providing human resources in the field of health and medicine. Rajasthan has around 6 government medical colleges and 1 Medical of Jhalawar Society in Jhalawar, 1 Medical College of Rajasthan University of Health Sciences in Jaipur. 9 private medical colleges are also part of the state. The Rajasthan University of Health Sciences was founded in the year 2006.
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2022
Rajasthan NEET 2022 seat allotment will start soon and students can visit the@ Rajugmedical2022 portal to know more about the counselling process, dates, and fees. Therefore, students who want to get admission in government and private dental medical colleges in this state need to participate in the Rajasthan NEET State Quota Counselling. Rajugmedical2022 will be done seat allotment process based on the NEET score of the students.
Hence, Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2022 procedure has been managed by the Medical Education, Government of Rajasthan. Rajasthan NEET Counselling will do for the seats after the 15% AIQ Counselling quota in the state. Eligibility and NEET Qualifying candidates can get admission in MBBS and BDS Course through the Rajasthan NEET Counselling procedure.
Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2022 allotment will be released in PDF format at the portal of Raj NEET-UG 2022. Once, the Rajasthan NEET 2022 Provision Seat Allotment has been released, then students can report to the allotted colleges with fees and document submission. Students can check the latest updates on Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling registration dates and timing at Raj NEET UG 2022 portal.
Eligible Candidates Can Participate in 85% State Quota Seats
- Once the NEET Results will declare by the National Testing Agency then students must keep an eye on the state and central counselling dates and notification.
- Rajasthan is one of the major states of India, where top government and private medical colleges are located.
- Hence, Rajasthan NEET Counselling 2022 is a crucial topic for all those students who want to apply for state quota reservations of 85% seats.
- Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling has been done through the NEET or National Level Entrance Examination.
- Candidates need to fill out the Rajasthan Counselling Application Form to participate in state quota counselling of Rajasthan.
- You can check the portal of Raj NEET UG 2022 to know more about the form release dates.
- rajneetug2022.com will release the notification of Rajasthan MBBS BDS Counselling through the online mode. There are no offline applications received by the organization.
- Only eligible candidates can participate in the NEET Counselling of rajneetug2022.com
- If you had cleared the NEET UG 2022, then you can apply for the Rajasthan NEET Counselling at rajneetug2022.com
Rajasthan NEET Counselling Process of Rajugmedical2022
- NEET Rajasthan Counselling has been done through the Rajugmedical2022 portal.
- Students need to apply online for Rajasthan Counselling NEET UG 2022.
- There are so many different steps included in the counselling procedure of NEET-UG Rajasthan.
- If you want to participate in the NEET Counselling Rajasthan, then you need to fill out the registration form. Hence, add all required details in the application form.
- Firstly, complete the registration process then select the document verification at www.rajugmedical.com.2022.
- At next, pay the application fee for RAJ UG Medical 2022 and go for the next step.
- Move for the step of choice filling and locking of raj neet ug.
- Each candidate must follow all given steps for admission to Rajasthan Medical and Dental Colleges.
- Rajasthan MBBS Counselling 2022 process will be completed according to the MBBS, BDS marks, and rank.
- Students can check the Rajasthan NEET UG Counselling Merit List at the Rajasthan NEET portal.
- Registration fee for Rajasthan NEET UG counselling Rs. 2000/- (Rs. 1200/- for SC/ST) which is non-refundable.
Details of Rajasthan MBBS Counselling 2022
Registration is the first step for Rajasthan Medical Counselling. Candidates who are looking for admission need to register with personal and academic information in the Rajasthan MBBS application form. Pay the application fee as well.
2). Rajasthan MBBS Merit List 2022:
- Once the Rajasthan MBBS Counselling registration process has been completed, then Rajasthan MBBS Merit List will release by the department.
- Rajasthan NEET Merit list includes the candidate’s roll number and merit rank.
3). Document Verification:
On the other hand, candidates who are selected as per the NEET 2022 Allotment list or Rajasthan, need to verify the document at the designated verification center.
4). Choice Filling and Locking:
Students need to fill the choices of college preference in the choice filling and locking of Rajasthan NEET 2022 Counselling.
5). Seat Allotments for Rajasthan MBBS Admission:
According to the choices filled and availability of seats, state merit rank, seat reservations, the seat allotment of Rajasthan MBBS admission 2022 has been done.
6). Reporting to the Allotted College:
All selected candidates in Rajasthan MBBS Counselling, need to report at the designated college within the required date and timing. For MBBS admission.
Important Documents Required for Rajasthan MBBS Counselling
- NEET scorecard
- NEET admit card
- Allotment letter
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Class 10th mark sheet or any equivalent certificate showing D.O.B
- Copy of photo ID
- Caste certificate, sub-category certificate, if applicable
- Domicile certificate
- 4 passport size Photograph
Rajasthan Medical Counselling will start after the AIQ Counselling on 15% seats.
Rajugmedical is the abbreviation of Rajasthan UG Medical and Dental College Admission on 85% Seats.
Visit rjugmedical2022.com to know more about the merit list and cutoff.