Rajshree Medical Research Institute Bareilly Uttar Pradesh. MBBS 100 Seats. PG Nil.
The Medical College is a private medicinal organization in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh for contemplating MBBS Course. The school appeared in the year 2014 and is overseen by a trust. The association of this organization is to M J P Rohilkhand University.
MBBS Course – Rajshree Medical Research Institute Bareilly Uttar Pradesh attempts the educating and preparing of understudies for under-graduate course of MBBS.
No PG (Post Graduation) Courses – Since the school was built up in 2014, subsequently at exhibit there are no PG seats accessible for affirmation and study.
The Rajshree restorative College is hoping to get the consent from Medical Council of India to take affirmation of qualified MBBS graduates for PG medicinal courses from the year 2020.
The medicinal school and the therapeutic course is perceived by Medical Council of India.
Get Latest Admission Updates About Rajshree Medical Research Institute Bareilly Uttar Pradesh 2018 Through Email or Sms, By Entering Your Deta
Details: Rajshree Medical Research Institute Bareilly UP
The concise points of interest are given underneath for the applicants searching for affirmation in the Medical College in Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh.
The points of interest incorporate contact subtle elements, offices, year of foundation, acknowledgment, accreditation, and so on.
School Name – Rajshree Medical Research Institute, Bareilly Uttar Pradesh
Administration – Put stock in (Private)
Year of Establishment – 2014
Address –Bareilly, 21KM NH-24, Village-Satuiya Khas, Tehsi-=Meeraganj, Distt. Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh
Phone –+91-581 – 2602093
Email – email@example.com
- 0 Seats accessible for affirmation.
- MBBS Admissions in Rajshree Medical Research Institute Bareilly Uttar Pradesh are through Competitive Entrance Examination in Uttar Pradesh.
- The seats are alloted for neighborhood and Non-nearby understudies of Uttar Pradesh.
- The seats are conveyed concurring the regular passageway led by the administration of Uttar Pradesh and in addition the relationship of private medicinal schools of Uttar Pradesh.
PG Degree Seats
No PG seats are accessible for confirmation. PG courses anticipated that would begin from the year 2020
Courses perceived by Medical Council of India
Rajshree Medical Research Institute, Bareilly
|HOSTEL fee||2 L|
|1st year fee||984000/-|
|2nd ,3th ,4th,year fee||1334000/-|
|LAB STUDENT WELFARE INTERNET CHARGE PER YEAR||150000 /-|
|5th year fee||6.75 L|
- MBBS/BDS Course -Marks obtained in Maths are not considered for admission into the MBBS course.
- Please note that in a non-governmental institutes, 50% of the seats will be filled by management of the institute. Academic merit should be considered while granting admission under management quota. Rest 50% seats will be filled by competent authority based on the academic merit of the candidate.
- Academic merit of a candidate will be determined based on the performance in competitive exam conducted by the state governemnt or competent authority or centralized competitive exam conducted at the national level.
- Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%.
- For post-graduation courses, performance in first, second and MBBS exam can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.
Note: Please check for the correctnesses of the telephone numbers and email address of the restorative school by going to the official school site.
If you don’t mind don’t hesitate to fill us in regarding whether there are any disparities in the data about Rajshree Medical Research Institute Bareilly Uttar Pradesh.
Some other questions with regard to Rajshree Medical Research Institute Bareilly, you can leave the comment below.