Radha Devi Jogeshwari Memorial Medical College and Hospital Patna, is a prestigious private medical college and a professional institution in Bihar. The college was established in the year 2021 and know as RDJMMCH Patna.
Radha Devi Jogeshwari Memorial Medical College and Hospital provides the highest quality and affordable treatment to the patients. Our hospital is located in Turkey, Muzaffarpur, Bihar. All patients are assured of best service in a very pleasant and non-stressful environment. Cleanliness is taken care of. We have here the best and most experienced surgeons and specialists who treat our patients with utmost care. With our rich knowledge and experience, rest assured about the quality healthcare services that we provide. We are unwaveringly committed to medical ethics.
R D J M Medical College and Hospital, Patna
Name of Institute Radha Devi Jogeshwari Memorial Medical College and Hospital, Patna Popular Name RDJMMCH, Patan , R D J M Medical College and Hospital, Patna Affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna Bihar Location Patan, Bihar Establishment 2021 Institute Type Private Courses offered MBBS Approved by NMC Hostel Facility Yes College Rating 8 Website
Name of Institute
Radha Devi Jogeshwari Memorial Medical College and Hospital, Patna
RDJMMCH, Patan , R D J M Medical College and Hospital, Patna
Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Patna Bihar
Receive Latest Updates Regarding “Radha Devi Jogeshwari Memorial Medical College and Hospital, Patna” Admission Through SMS, By Entering Your Details Below:
R D J M Medical College and Hospital, Patna has highly qualified faculty, and a quality medical program is imparted under the supervision of the state of the infrastructure. The college is well-known for its undergraduate medical programs (MBBS) in the state.The following undergraduate programs based on duration and intake capacity.
R D J M Medical College and Hospital, Patna provides the best education and offers the following
UG Courses Intake Duration 150 4.6 years+1 Year Internship
4.6 years+1 Year Internship
- To take admission in UG, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- To get admission in MD/MS, candidates can apply to the college through their NEET MD/MS Medical Scorecard.
- Candidates desirous of admission are required to fulfil all the required eligibility criteria under the admission guidelines
- For MD/MS courses – As per the NMC requirement, medical aspirants must have qualified the MBBS degree from an NMC recognised college and have completed 1 year of the internship.
- For MBBS courses – Aspirants should have completed the minimum age of 17 years before 31st December of the admission year.
Candidates must have passed class XII/higher secondary/ per university Qualifying examination with Science subject i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Zoology /Botany. They also must have studied English as the main Subject for their qualifying examination.
- Moreover, candidates also need to fulfil the age limit criteria i.e they must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- There are additional eligibility condition as mentioned by the regulatory authorities for MBBS i.e NATIONAL MEDICAL COMMISSION ( NMC)
- For admission to MBBS courses in India, a student needs to appear for the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test ( NEET). This is the only entrance test for admission to MBBS Courses and is accepted by both government and private Institutions.
- Two other major entrance tests for admission to MBBS courses in India were JIPMER MBBS Exam and AIIMS MBBS Exam. However, these examinations were scrapped in 2019 making NEET the most important medical entrance test in India.
One of the best faculties available for medical aspirants. Radha Devi Jogeshwari Memorial Medical College Patna offers a good group of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all modern technology. Our teaching faculty are highly qualified and experienced and provide utmost guidance to medical students and will continue to do so. All Professors, Associate Professors, Lecturers are available in our campus.
Also see: Santosh University Ghaziabad
The fee structure of the R D J M Medical College and Hospital, Patna the undergraduate medical course is mentioned below.
College NRI Fees
Non AC Room
The scholarship recognises the merit and talent of the students. Students can apply for the scholarship at the beginning of the academic year itself. The college offers scholarships to a deserving candidate under the following categories.
- College / University Merit Scholarship.
- Merit cum means that students are also awarded college-based scholarships for deserving students.
- Students belonging to economically weaker sections may ask for fee concession (* depends on college administration).
- Merit and National Scholarship for Talented Students under Central and State Government.
- Playgrounds and games played
- Indoor complex
- Gymnasium facilities and arrangements
- Outdoor complex
- The arrangement of the Sports Officer and Physical instructor
- Hostels for Girls and Boys
Ranking and Reputation
Documents Required for NEET Counselling
- MBBS admission application form in the prescribed format
- NEET Hall Ticket or Admit Card
- NEET Rank Card or Score Card
- Date of Birth (D.O.B.) Certificate
- Provisional Seat Allotment Letter/ Call Letter
- Cast Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marksheet (Class X +XII Passing Certificate/ DOB Certificate)
- AADHAR Card as address proof
- At least 8 recent passport size photos of candidates
- Medical Fitness Certificate
Address: Dr Kalamnagar, Manariya Chhajan, NH 77 Patna Highway, Turki, muzaffarpur, Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: Telephone: +91-6287695555
Dr Kalamnagar, Manariya Chhajan, NH 77 Patna Highway, Turki, muzaffarpur,
If you have any queries regarding admission to the Radha Devi Jogeshwari Memorial Medical College Patna your comment below.