- 1 R.D.Memorial Ayurvedic College, Bhopal Overview
- 2 R.D.Memorial Ayurvedic College, Bhopal Campus
- 3 R.D.Memorial Ayurvedic College, Bhopal Programmes
- 4 R.D.Memorial Ayurvedic College, Bhopal Facilities
- 5 R.D.Memorial Ayurvedic College, Bhopal Admission Process
- 6 NEET Cutoff 2020
- 7 R.D.Memorial Ayurvedic College Departments
- 8 R.D.Memorial Ayurvedic College, Bhopal Ranking
R.D.Memorial Ayurvedic College, Bhopal Overview
R.D.Memorial Ayurvedic college, Bhopal was formed by the Shri Chitragupta Shiksha Prasar Samiti on 6th July, 2002. R.D.M Ayurvedic PG College & Hospital, Bhopal is affiliated to the Barkatullah University and R.G.P.V. Bhopal. It is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), Pharmacy Council of India, National Council of Teacher Education and INC.
|Name||Rani Dhullaiya Smriti Ayurved Medical College Bhopal|
|Popular Name||RDM Ayurvedic College Bhopal, Rani Dhullaiya Ayurvedic College|
|Location||MP Nagar, Bhopal|
|Affiliated||Barkatullah University, Bhopal|
|Approved||Central Council of Indian Medicines|
|Category||BAMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh|
R.D.Memorial Ayurvedic College, Bhopal Campus
RDM Ayurvedic College, is located near the Sharda Vidya Mandir School. RDM Ayurvedic College Bhopal, has two separate buildings for hospital block and academic block. The campus is spread over in an area of 5 acres of land that is located at Barkhedikala, Bhadbhada Road, Bhopal.
R.D.Memorial Ayurvedic College, Bhopal Programmes
R.D.Memorial Ayurvedic PG College & Hospital, offers 5 ½ yrs Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS). 50 seats will be available for the BAMS programme. Candidates who want to get admission in BAMS course they have to pass their 10+2 in PCB with 50% minimum marks.
- BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)
- MD (Doctor of Medicine) – Ayurvedic
R.D.Memorial Ayurvedic College, Bhopal Facilities
R.D.M Ayurvedic PG College & Hospital, Bhopal has spacious and well-ventilated lecture halls with modern teaching facilities such as Overhead projectors, Micro slide projector, LCD projector and sound box with mike. There are a well-equipped labs, museum, dissection hall, multipurpose hall, computer lab, Indoor & Outdoor Sports Facility and medical store. The college also has a well-furnished library with lots of collection of Ayurvedic books, magazines and newspapers. The library also subscribes international and national journals, periodicals for general awareness of the students and faculty.
There is also a separate hostel for boys and girls. The hospital that is attached to the college has 180 beds and offers following facilities like as O.P.D, X – ray, ECG, pathology lab, 24 hour emergency service, Panchakarama unit, operation theater and ambulance facility.
R.D.Memorial Ayurvedic College, Bhopal Admission Process
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Interested Candidates must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidate should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%. For post-graduation courses, performance in first, second and MBBS exams can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate
NEET Cutoff 2020
|Category||No of Seat||Cut off NEET score (all India rank)|
|First round||Second round||Mop up round|
|OPEN||60||541 (54819)||541 (55481)||552 (47385)|
|OBC||17||534 (60063)||534 (60044)||546 (51600)|
|SC||19||395 (191076)||393 (193320)||390 (196757)|
|ST||24||259 (396204)||252 (409075)||222 (472936)|
|NRI||23||178 (585060)||150(669828)||194 (541797)|
|OBC PH||1||185 (563635)||No Seat Available||No Seat Available|
R.D.Memorial Ayurvedic College Departments
- Sanhita Siddhant
- Sharir Rachna
- Rashatra and Bhaisjya Kalpana
- Shri and Prasuti tantra
- Kaumar Britya
- Kaya Chakitsa
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
R.D.Memorial Ayurvedic College, Bhopal Ranking
|R.D.M Ayurvedic College, Bhopal||Good||7.5||Good||8||Excellent|
Receive latest news and updates about R.D.Memorial Ayurvedic PG College & Hospital, Bhopal through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
Timings To Call 10 AM to 1 PM & 3 PM to 6 PM.