Pusa Institute of Technology Pusa New Delhi,
Pusa Institute of Technology Delhi (PIT Delhi) was established in 1962 by Government of NCT of Delhi, It was formerly known as Pusa Polytechnic New Delhi.
This Institute is located in Central Delhi near Pusa Road, New Delhi. Pusa Institute of Technology (PIT Delhi) is one of the oldest Polytechnic colleges of North India.
During a span of 47 years of its existence, this Institute has established its reputation amongst Industry and in the Society. It is very admired amongst the students of Delhi region as well as the other States of India.
Along with good academic record, it engaged many activities such as Games, NCC, TECOS, TASSK etc. It has various facilities such as the Internet, Computer Lab, Library, Boys Hostel, Canteen, Indoor Gym, Games etc
|Institute||Pusa Institute of Technology|
|Popular Name||PIT Delhi|
|Location||Pusa, New Delhi, Delhi 110012|
|Year of Establishment||1962|
|Institution Type||Government Delhi|
|Category||Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi|
Faculty & staff:
Pusa Institute of Technology Delhi offers admission with an intake of 1500+ numbers of students per year. The college provides a good ratio of well trained and highly educated faculty members equipped with all the modern technology. It also provides sufficient numbers of technical and non-technical staffs to provide an ambiance of self-learning to the students.
- The admissions to the different diploma courses are based on the Common Entrance Test (CET Delhi) taken by the Department Of Training & Technical Education (DTTE), Delhi in May /June every year.
- The Notification is out in the month of April every year.
- The minimum eligibility criteria for the student to be selected with minimum 35 percent aggregate in English, Maths, Science & pass in rest of the subjects in Class 10th. The subjects Science, Mathematics & English are compulsory and the candidate should have passing marks in each of these three subjects without considering grace Marks.
All Course of Diploma
- For SC/ST and Other Reserved categories: 3,200/- (Per Year)
- For General Girls: 8,200/- (Per Year)
- Not Available.
|Diploma Mechanical Engineering||126 seats||3 Years||8000|
|Diploma Automobile Engineering||62 seats||3 Years||8000|
|Diploma Civil Engineering||62 seats||3 Years||8000|
|Diploma Civil Engineering||48 seats||3 Years||8000|
|Diploma Electrical Engineering||62 seats||3 Years||8000|
|Diploma Electrical Engineering||48 seats||3 Years||8000|
|Diploma Electronics & Comm. Engg||62 seats||3 Years||8000|
|Diploma Electronics & Comm Engg.||48 Seats||3 Years||8000|
|Diploma Automobile Engineering||68 seats||4 yaers||8000|
|Diploma Printing Technology||62 seats||3 years||8000|
|Diploma Printing Technology||48 seats||8000|
|Diploma Mechanical Engineering||48 seats||3 years||8000|
|Diploma Mechanical Engineering||5 seats||2 Years||8000|
|Diploma Civil Engineering||5 seats||2 years||8000|
|B.Voc. Printing & Publishing||50 seats||3 Years||28000|
|B.Voc. Power Distribution Management||50 seats||3 years||28000|
|Diploma Construction Engineering||60 seats||3 years||8000|
- Internet Facility
- Transport Facility
- Conference Hall
- Hostel for Boys
- Hostel for Girls
Receive latest news and updates regarding PITP DELHI Admission 2020 through SMS or e-mail, by entering your details below:
|Address||Pusa, New Delhi, Delhi 110012|
|Telephone no.||011-25847822, 011-25843070|