Pt. Shivshaktilal Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Ratlam is affiliated to the Vikram University, Ujjain. The college is popularly known as Shivshaktilal Ayurvedic College Ratlam and was established in the year 2001 by the state govt of Madhya Pradesh
Shivshaktilal Ayurvedic College in Ratlam is one of the reputed Private Ayurvedic Colleges in Bhopal. The college was established with an objective of fortification the weakest section of the Nation, i.e. Rural population. Shivshaktilal Ayurvedic College Ratlam was started to serve students with the best ayurvedic care. Now the college has become synonyms with one of the Best Ayurvedic Colleges in Bhopal.
.Pt. Dr.Shiv Shakti Lal Ayurved Medical College is a private college that came into existence in the year of 2001 by the educational trust. The college is approved by the Central Council of Indian Medicine (CCIM), New Delhi.
Before we start the description of college fees, courses, admission details of Shivshaktilal Sharma Ayurved College Ratlam, Let’s have a look at college quick facts.
Pt. Shivshaktilal Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Ratlam MP
Pt. Shivshaktilal Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Ratlam, MP
Shivshaktilal Ayurvedic College Ratlam
Katju Nagar, Ratlam Madhya Pradesh
Vikram University, Ujjain
Central Council of Indian Medicines
UG, PG Course
BAMS Colleges in Madhya Pradesh
See Also : NEET College Predictor 2022 to Get an Idea About Allotted College Name
Also Read : State Ayurvedic College, Lucknow Courses, Fees & Cutoff 2022-23
Courses Offered @ Pt. Shivshaktilal Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Ratlam
Pt. Shivshaktilal Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Ratlam Admission Process
- For Admission in UG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET UG Medical Scorecard.
- For Admission in PG, courses Candidate can apply to the college through their NEET PG Medical Scorecard.
- Interested Candidates must full fill all the required eligibility criteria made under the admission Guidelines.
- Candidate should have completed the minimum age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete that age on or before 31st December of the year of his/her admission to the 1st year MBBS/ BDS Course.
- (10+2) or High School Senior Secondary exam by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) or any equivalent exam conducted by any State Board or Equivalent.
- Candidate must score at least 50% marks in the competitive exam. For SC/ST/OBC candidates the minimum percentage required is 40%. For post-graduation courses, performance in first, second and MBBS exams can be considered to determine the academic eligibility of the candidate.
See Also : District Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Ratlam Cutoff & Fees
Pt. Shivshaktilal Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Ratlam Fees Structure
1,91,000/- + 5000 (Caution Money)
1,91,000/- + 5000 (Caution Money)
Also Read : What is Deemed Universities MBBS Fees Structure 2022?
Pt. Shivshaktilal Sharma Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Ratlam Deparments
- Sanhita Siddhant
- Sharir Rachna
- Rashatra and Bhaisjya Kalpana
- Shri and Prasuti tantra
- Kaumar Britya
- Kaya Chakitsa
- Shalya Tantra
- Shalakya Tantra
Pt. Shivshaktilal Sharma Ayurved College Ratlam Ranking
Pt. Shivshaktilal Ayurved College Ratlam
Pt. Shivshaktilal Sharma Ayurved College Ratlam Contact Details
497, Katju Nagar, Ratlam, Madhya Pradesh
07412- 241447, 07412- 243043
See Also : Rajeev Gandhi Ayurvedic College Hospital Pharmacy Bhopal: Cutoff, Fees 2022-23
Read This : R. D. Memorial Ayurvedic PG College & Hospital, Bhopal Courses, Fees
Receive latest news and updates about PT. Dr. Shiv ShaktiLal Ayurved Medical College, Ratlam through e-mail or Sms, by entering your details below:
1 thought on “PT. Dr. ShivShaktiLal Ayurved Medical College, Ratlam Cutoff, Fees 2022-23”
New bams admission enquiry for2022 2023